TRAITOR: Former NATO Commander Wesley Clark ACCUSES Trump of TREASON

Trump wants NATO countries to pay their fair share of defense costs, which they haven't been doing because they think American taxpayers are suckers who will pay even if they cheat.
Each NATO country pays a minimum percentage of their annual budget to defense. The US simply exceeds the minimum percentage required under the treaty. The US paying far more than they are required to as a member of NATO isn't the same as other member nations not paying their fair share.

Shut the fuck up. I know that your punk ass would be hollering treason and execution had any democrat said the shit trump did. So don't try explaining shit to me son. I know what treason is and certainly General Clark does.
I knew the actual statute would be too difficult for your pea brain, so here is a breakdown for the stupid among us (that would be you)

The first part of the crime, levying war against the United States, is pretty straightforward. It means taking up arms against the U.S. to overthrow the government or prevent it from carrying out its lawful functions.

The second part, adhering to the enemies of the United States, is a little more open to interpretation. It includes things like providing financial support or giving sensitive information to a country that is at war with the U.S.

Let me educate you, stupid.

Aid and comfort to the enemy means an enemy who levies war against the United States, not some other country.

Now you are educated.

§ 2381 says, “Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or imprisoned and fined, and incapable of holding any U.S. office.”
This is the court of public opinion, tater

View attachment 902545

A ridiculous story from a self-important would-be autocrat, or a dangerous threat and call to action?

Donald Trump said at a weekend rally that he would refuse to protect U.S. NATO allies from Russia, and even “encourage” Russia to attack. It’s potentially one of the most dangerous things Trump has ever said (a high bar!) and while a handful of his most sycophantic Republicans defend him, the rest of the world is speaking out.

Among those who are calling out the threat is General Wesley Clark, a retired U.S. Army Officer who also served as the Supreme Allied Commander Europe of NATO until he left that post in 2000.

Clark is calling on Republicans to stand up to their leader and denounce this kind of rhetoric.

Asked about Trump’s invitation to Russia to attack NATO allies, Clark was clear and direct: the threat is treasonous.

Clark also posted on social media about Trump’s dangerous summons. He implored the right to see through the facade. He wrote:

Those allies and friends are already taking Trump’s words into account. European nations have known that Russia could become a threat, but are, for the first time, forced to consider the possibility that in an attack, they wouldn’t have support from the United States.

European Council President Charles Michel, for one, said that the comment was “reckless” and would serve the interests of Russian dictator Vladimir Putin. Other leaders are considering what this means in the event of an attack. NBC reported:

TRAITOR: Former NATO Commander Wesley Clark ACCUSES Trump of Treason

I agree with General Clark! Seems like treason to me! What do you think?
Ah, if it ain't one thing it's another ... the witch hunt continues...

Trump wants NATO countries to pay their fair share of defense costs, which they haven't been doing because they think American taxpayers are suckers who will pay even if they cheat.
Show me that NATO bill - otherwise keep your brainless Trump parroting for yourself.

View attachment 902545

A ridiculous story from a self-important would-be autocrat, or a dangerous threat and call to action?

Donald Trump said at a weekend rally that he would refuse to protect U.S. NATO allies from Russia, and even “encourage” Russia to attack. It’s potentially one of the most dangerous things Trump has ever said (a high bar!) and while a handful of his most sycophantic Republicans defend him, the rest of the world is speaking out.

Among those who are calling out the threat is General Wesley Clark, a retired U.S. Army Officer who also served as the Supreme Allied Commander Europe of NATO until he left that post in 2000.

Clark is calling on Republicans to stand up to their leader and denounce this kind of rhetoric.

Asked about Trump’s invitation to Russia to attack NATO allies, Clark was clear and direct: the threat is treasonous.

Clark also posted on social media about Trump’s dangerous summons. He implored the right to see through the facade. He wrote:

Those allies and friends are already taking Trump’s words into account. European nations have known that Russia could become a threat, but are, for the first time, forced to consider the possibility that in an attack, they wouldn’t have support from the United States.

European Council President Charles Michel, for one, said that the comment was “reckless” and would serve the interests of Russian dictator Vladimir Putin. Other leaders are considering what this means in the event of an attack. NBC reported:

What excellent timing.

We find absolute proof Obama spied on Trump before and after he was POTUS, which is treason, so the Deep State starts screaming that Trump is a traitor.

Pretty much as expected. :auiqs.jpg:

Let me educate you, stupid.

Aid and comfort to the enemy means an enemy who levies war against the United States, not some other country.

Now you are educated.

§ 2381 says, “Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or imprisoned and fined, and incapable of holding any U.S. office.”
Actually it doesn't have have to be an act of war. Russia interfering in the 2016 election wasn't an act of war, but an American knowingly helping them do it would be guilty of treason.

View attachment 902545

It's not treason. It's just stupidity.

Trump doesn't understand NATO, doesn't understand why the US pays more for its military than other countries who don't go warring and whoring in Muslim oil rich countries...

I knew the actual statute would be too difficult for your pea brain, so here is a breakdown for the stupid among us (that would be you)

The first part of the crime, levying war against the United States, is pretty straightforward. It means taking up arms against the U.S. to overthrow the government or prevent it from carrying out its lawful functions.

The second part, adhering to the enemies of the United States, is a little more open to interpretation. It includes things like providing financial support or giving sensitive information to a country that is at war with the U.S.
The word "treason" was around before the Constitution and has different meanings and usages. Unless someone was seriously suggesting that Trump be charged by the DOJ for his words then I think it is safe to assume they were using the term in a more causal sense. Semantics make for silly arguments.

I am pretty sure the words treason and traitor get thrown around pretty casually by your side as well.

What trump proposes is indeed treason.
/——/ I already posted the link detailing how Europe is scrambling to provide their own national defense. Even out of office, Trump is more effective than Dementia Joe is in office.

Shut the fuck up. I know that your punk ass would be hollering treason and execution had any democrat said the shit trump did. So don't try explaining shit to me son. I know what treason is and certainly General Clark does.
/——/ Actually, I’d applaud any democrat that had the balls to stand up for America. They used to do that, you know.

What excellent timing.

We find absolute proof Obama spied on Trump before and after he was POTUS, which is treason, so the Deep State starts screaming that Trump is a traitor.

Pretty much as expected. :auiqs.jpg:
He did say it and today he doubled down on it at another one of his rallies. Trump is responsible for the excellent timing.

View attachment 902545

Clark is a dem shill, no wonder you fall for his bs…

I think you're a fucking crackpot.

8fvuk0.jpg

I can remember when Clark was relevant, and I referred to him as a traitor on numerous occasions.

Clark, isn't he the disgraced chinese-paid bum who was forced out of the service for integrity and character issues? Then took over a bank which subsequently folded that they made the movie 'The China Hustle' about? Then moved back to Little Rock where the Clintons were from to take another bank over? Then he tried to go into politics in 2004 because he couldn't cut it in the private sector? Then attacked McCain in 2008 saying his military experience wasn't grounds to qualify him to be president? The same Wesley Clark who is backed by the subversive far left group Move On???

Indeed.

View attachment 902545

What do you think of Mark Milley, who told his Chinese counterpart that if Trump decided to attack China, Milly would warn them ahead of time? Isn't that very obvious treason?

Look at all the Trump cultist here defending the treason.

A Trump cultist's loyalty is to Trump, Russia, and then the USA, in that order.
Benedict Donald's would only support less than half of Americans. Benedict and his party would be fine with locking up Americans who opposed Benedict Donald's treasonous rhetoric into Russian style Gulags.

What do you think of Mark Milley, who told his Chinese counterpart that if Trump decided to attack China, Milly would warn them ahead of time? Isn't that very obvious treason?
Of course that bullshit is not what happened. According to Trumps hand picked General:

"With respect to the Chinese calls, I routinely communicated with my counterpart General Li with the knowledge and coordination of civilian oversight. I am specifically directed to communicate with the Chinese by Department of Defense guidance, the policy dialogue system. These military-to-military communications at the highest level are critical to the security of the United States in order to de-conflict military actions, manage crisis, and prevent war between great powers that are armed with the world’s most deadliest weapons. The calls on 30 October and 8 January were coordinated before and after with Secretary Esper and Acting Secretary Miller’s staffs and the interagency.

Gen. Milley: (38:33)
The specific purpose of the October and January calls were generated by concerning intelligence which caused us to believe the Chinese were worried about an attack on them by the United States. I know, I am certain, that President Trump did not intend to attack the Chinese, and it is my directed responsibility, and it was my directed responsibility by the secretary, to convey that intent to the Chinese. My task at that time was to de-escalate. My message, again, was consistent. Stay calm, steady, and de-escalate. We are not going to attack you. At Secretary of Defense Esper’s direction, I made a call to General Li on 30 October. Eight people sat in that call with me, and I read out the call within 30 minutes of the call ending. On 31 December, the Chinese requested another call with me. The deputy assistant secretary of defense for Asia Pacific policy helped coordinate my call, which was then scheduled for 8 January, and he made a preliminary call on 6 January.

Gen. Milley: (39:47)
11 people attended that call with me, and readouts of this call were distributed to the interagency that same day. Shortly after my call ended with General Li, I personally informed both Secretary of State Pompeo and White House Chief of Staff Meadows about the call, among other topics. Soon after that, I attended a meeting with Acting Secretary Miller, where I briefed him on the call.

You Neo-GOP anti-Americans need to quite lying like dogs. A fantasy I know..........

Forum List

Back