TRAITOR: Former NATO Commander Wesley Clark ACCUSES Trump of TREASON

Lion? Trump is a pussy who is slurping on Putins johnson.
More like the kids have been taking advantage of the old senile babysitter, making a mess of house, and just found out Bid Daddy is coming home, so they are scrambling to clean up the house before he gets home.

Or if you prefer the analogy of cockroaches scattering when the light goes on, that works too.

Trump wants NATO countries to pay their fair share of defense costs, which they haven't been doing because they think American taxpayers are suckers who will pay even if they cheat.
They have agreed to use a percentage of their own GDP for their defense, they do not pay NATO shit. Just because we are so paranoid that we paid 20-30 percent of ours for military is not their problem.

More like the kids have been taking advantage of the old senile babysitter, making a mess of house, and just found out Bid Daddy is coming home, so they are scrambling to clean up the house before he gets home.

Or if you prefer the analogy of cockroaches scattering when the light goes on, that works too.
Not even close. Trump made the mess, Biden was the daddy that cleaned it up.

Trump wants NATO countries to pay their fair share of defense costs, which they haven't been doing because they think American taxpayers are suckers who will pay even if they cheat.

P01135809 is famous for NOT paying his bills. He owes Ghouli $2M in legal fees. He stiffed contractors. That Orange PIle Monkey Shit is a world class deadbeat.

Last edited:
View attachment 902545

A ridiculous story from a self-important would-be autocrat, or a dangerous threat and call to action?

Donald Trump said at a weekend rally that he would refuse to protect U.S. NATO allies from Russia, and even “encourage” Russia to attack. It’s potentially one of the most dangerous things Trump has ever said (a high bar!) and while a handful of his most sycophantic Republicans defend him, the rest of the world is speaking out.

Among those who are calling out the threat is General Wesley Clark, a retired U.S. Army Officer who also served as the Supreme Allied Commander Europe of NATO until he left that post in 2000.

Clark is calling on Republicans to stand up to their leader and denounce this kind of rhetoric.

Asked about Trump’s invitation to Russia to attack NATO allies, Clark was clear and direct: the threat is treasonous.

Clark also posted on social media about Trump’s dangerous summons. He implored the right to see through the facade. He wrote:

Those allies and friends are already taking Trump’s words into account. European nations have known that Russia could become a threat, but are, for the first time, forced to consider the possibility that in an attack, they wouldn’t have support from the United States.

European Council President Charles Michel, for one, said that the comment was “reckless” and would serve the interests of Russian dictator Vladimir Putin. Other leaders are considering what this means in the event of an attack. NBC reported:

TRAITOR: Former NATO Commander Wesley Clark ACCUSES Trump of Treason

I agree with General Clark! Seems like treason to me! What do you think?
Talk about irrelevant. No one cares. You people are drama queens.

Post the Treason statute and explain how his comment qualifies as treason.

GO!

I say you cant do it.
I pretty much know that telling Russia they can do whatever they want to one of our allies is aiding and abetting the enemy. So when people like you can manufacture crimes out of things not seen on a laptop for Biden, Trumps words are enough evidence, and no one has to go an extra mile to prove shit to you just because you don't want to believe it.

I pretty much know that telling Russia they can do whatever they want to one of our allies is aiding and abetting the enemy. So when people like you can manufacture crimes out of things not seen on a laptop for Biden, Trumps words are enough evidence, and no one has to go an extra mile to prove shit to you just because you don't want to believe it.
I see you have never read the statute.

Go get educated, punk.

I can see that YOU are the one who can't read at all.

I am educated. STFU saltine.
Let me educate you, stupid.

Aid and comfort to the enemy means an enemy who levies war against the United States, not some other country.

Now you are educated.

§ 2381 says, “Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or imprisoned and fined, and incapable of holding any U.S. office.”

I agree with General Clark! Seems like treason to me! What do you think?
People like Clark, and people like Trump's former Cabinet, know that Trump doesn't understand or appreciate the gravity of the office. They know that what he says in any given moment is essentially worthless. 99.99% of adults would understand that an American President has massive responsibility, and has to conduct themselves on the world stage with a certain degree of dignity, honor and decorum. Such a responsibility doesn't even occur to Trump, given his emotional and mental issues.

Their concern, I suspect, is that people in other countries don't realize this. They have to protect themselves and their countries, and to have this petulant child making existential threats like this requires them to take his words seriously and plan accordingly.

Trump and his misguided followers want to pull away from the world. They have no understanding, none, of what that means on a macro scale. They want every contact with other countries to be transactional only, with no regard to relationships and trust. Just like Trump operates. They are naive and ignorant in the extreme.

Last edited:
Let me educate you, stupid.

Aid and comfort to the enemy means an enemy who levies war against the United States, not some other country.

Now you are educated.

§ 2381 says, “Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or imprisoned and fined, and incapable of holding any U.S. office.”
Shut the fuck up. I know that your punk ass would be hollering treason and execution had any democrat said the shit trump did. So don't try explaining shit to me son. I know what treason is and certainly General Clark does.

Forum List

Back