training exercise over. Russians begin pull begin back

Really?
Is putin’s invasion of ukrane UN sanctioned the way bush’s invasion was?
7652306_original.jpg

but I dont support damn lies either

it was not an illegal invasion
The invasion of Iraq was carried out against the background of the events of September 11, to which Iraq had NOTHING to do. And almost all the September 11 terrorists were from Saudi Arabia. Do you still see legality in the aggression against Iraq and you think it's a "mistake"?

The invasion of Iraq was carried out against the background of the events of September 11, to which Iraq had NOTHING to do. And almost all the September 11 terrorists were from Saudi Arabia. Do you still see legality in the aggression against Iraq and you think it's a "mistake"?
Now you are quibbling over policy not the legality of things

the invasion was dumb but it was not illegal or immoral

bush did the wrong thing for the right reasons

Everyone has reasons, as well as a hole in the ass
And Bush/Rumsfeld/Powell/Chaney/Rice weren't entirely honest about the reasons. And the reasons or "mission" kept changing. It was for WMD's, then freedom, then to fight them over there so we didn't have to fight them over here.

I think we all look back now and can admit we got played. We all got lied to. The only difference is now us liberals get to say we told you so. Yea yea, Hillary voted for war too. Yea yea. Because Bush lied to us all. And when it started to look that way USMB Republicans dug in and defended Bush every step of the way until Candidate Bush said while running in the GOP primaries what no Republican up to that point would dare say. He lied. There were no WMD's and he knew.

The suddenly Jeb was unelectable. So we know deep down when it's Republican vs Republican, Republican voters agree and admit that Bush lied us into that war. They just can't admit it publicly really. So just like Mac says, "he did a wrong thing for the right reasons". What bullshit. Imagine if Joe and Kamama did what Bush did. IMAGINE!

Those who don't remember history are doomed to repeat it.
Thanks

but I dont believe anyone here was even considering another invasion of iraq

and hopefully no one else from the bush family in the white house

but I dont believe anyone here was even considering another invasion of iraq
Yes, after the disaster in Afghanistan, the US authorities seem to want to fight with someone else's hands, for example using Ukraine against Russia.

Yes, after the disaster in Afghanistan, the US authorities seem to want to fight with someone else's hands, for example using Ukraine against Russia.
I’m no expert on ukraine, but I think they are willing to fight if thats what it takes to remain free of russia

so the US is hardly pushing them into anything

No...the bad guys stormed the capitol on 1/6 and they still deny they ever did it.
No the bad guys spied on Trump's campaign and after he was elected president...the bad guys did that...Hillary Biden and Obama...this makes water gate look like an easter egg hunt.....

I think Republicans want to invade Iran next. Their next boogyman.

Forum List

Back