3rd Or 4th Train Now Derails, This One Near Detroit. Pete, What's Up, Man?

A train — including one tanker carrying hazardous material — has derailed west of Detroit in Van Buren Township, Mich.

Police claim there are no injuries and no threats to the public, though traffic has been stopped on a nearby interstate for several hours.

No toxic spills, no contamination, no injuries repirted with this one, thank goodness.

In a sane world—a world where up and down were still up and down—I might possibly suspect special operations saboteurs operating under the direction of foreign hostile powers. But sitting here in the eye of the storm of a world gone mad, mad, mad—I must speculate the responsible party is our own government—out to force the global warming green gloom great changes on the American people by any means necessary. Or it's vaccine vapor locked hearts of train engineers. Or it's fucking aliens. Or it's fucking Satan himself. Or . . . you get the picture.

Ching! ching! Ching! ching!

1676560524631-jpeg.757399

Makes sense to me. Because why not . . .

A train — including one tanker carrying hazardous material — has derailed west of Detroit in Van Buren Township, Mich.

Police claim there are no injuries and no threats to the public, though traffic has been stopped on a nearby interstate for several hours.

No toxic spills, no contamination, no injuries repirted with this one, thank goodness.

Somehow ... some way ... regardless of the truth ... this is all Trump's fault.

Somehow ... some way ... regardless of the truth ... this is all Trump's fault.

It's somebody's fault but the orange haired comic relief (and I mean that quite positively) is not to blame. A bag of Cheetos has got more to do with shit going down today than Trrrrrruuuuumpppp. By the by, what's up with all the air in bags of chips these days?

The reports and even videos of sparks coming from underneath / one of the train car axels makes it certainly appear it was just something mechanical, however, I can't help thinking one of those detection boxes that picked it up should have sent the alert to the train, the conductor should have gotten it and been able to slow the train to a stop.

A lot of 'if's in there though, and the axel.may have just given way in Palestine.

The reports and even videos of sparks coming from underneath / one of the train car axels makes it certainly appear it was just something mechanical, however, I can't help thinking one of those detection boxes that picked it up should have sent the alert to the train, the conductor should have gotten it and been able to slow the train to a stop.

A lot of 'if's in there though, and the axel.may have just given way in Palestine.

We're not supposed to wonder or question what happened. We're just supposed to buy shit, consume it, and then buy more shit . . . all whilst going for regular checkups to our angels of death (I mean doctors). Got to keep them cancer farms going . . .

Sparks? What sparks? We didn't see nothing . . .

It's somebody's fault but the orange haired comic relief (and I mean that quite positively) is not to blame. A bag of Cheetos has got more to do with shit going down today than Trrrrrruuuuumpppp. By the by, what's up with all the air in bags of chips these days?
:shok:

Wow, you were all.over the place with that one. Noce to hear,with all the Biden/snowflake blame-shifting someone finally admit none of any of this is Trump's fault.

As far as Buttigieg goes, he's not to blame either. Where he f*ed up was 'running' from it, refusing to even acknowledge it happened at 1st. He's i experienced, hasn't got much of a clue yet. He'll learn...or not.

The air in the bag of chips is a conspiracy - plump.up tbe bag to.make people THINK its full of chips...

...either that or that is how Green Energy corporations are capturing and dispersing cow farts all over the country / world so there are not pockets of highly concentrated methane over dairies / cattle ranches.

Forum List

Back