TRAGEDY IN MAINE! Governor Paul LePage considering resigning!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
he's the one who said "people of color are the enemy" cos most criminals are people of color!

PLEASE. DON'T. RESIGN. WE. NEED. YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Don't worry. A few outlets started (wishfully) wondering if he might after he made an apology on the radio this morning, but he has since clarified that resigning is NOT what he is planning to do.
Republicans in charge had a come to Jesus talk with him last night and no one knows exactly what's up, but apparently resignation is not an option.
Maybe he's a drinker?
In the paper this morning, he was quoted as saying something like "I will be talking to my close friends and family members" to decide what to do after that meeting with Republican leaders. Why would you do that just about making an apology?
There's more to this.

• Banned
I hope Crazy White Old Lady is wrong.

she's from maine. so she's white. i added crazy.

I hope Crazy White Old Lady is wrong.

she's from maine. so she's white. i added crazy.
Wrong that he's not resigning? Decide which side you're on. I have a lively imagination, yes, sometimes. I even wonder now if the reason his wife went to Bar Harbor to waitress for the summer was because old Paul went off on her, too, and she drew the line.
Interesting. Have no idea if it's too many martinis, but something isn't right. He should get some help.

• Banned
i went to the beach and saw a rock....but it wasn't a rock....it was A ROCK LOBSTER!

ROCK LOBSTER!

ROCK LOBSTER!

ROCK LOBSTER!

ROCK LOBSTER!

he's the one who said "people of color are the enemy" cos most criminals are people of color!

PLEASE. DON'T. RESIGN. WE. NEED. YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Do we need Hitlery as well? Let's use the same standard you are exposing in Maine:

"Blacks are super predators that need to be brought to heel" is every bit as egregious as "people of color are the enemy". Does she get a pass for some reason? Just because she parades Blacks around a stage, does that mean she has changed her mind about blacks or is she pimping blacks out for political gain...

Last edited:
i went to the beach and saw a rock....but it wasn't a rock....it was A ROCK LOBSTER!

ROCK LOBSTER!

ROCK LOBSTER!

ROCK LOBSTER!

ROCK LOBSTER!
Rock lobster comes from southern waters. We got the real thing, bub.
upload_2016-8-30_15-16-55.jpeg

I hope he doesn't resign. He sounds like a treat.
You can have him. With 50 pounds of free lobster, too. Where shall we send him?

I'm in Pennsylvania. Send him this way. Our governors are usually pretty boring. We could use one that goes on racist tirades to spice things up a bit. Are ya' with me, mdk?
The racist thing isn't new, but saying he'd like to shoot one of our Democrats right between the eyes was kinda concerning.

I hope he doesn't resign. He sounds like a treat.
You can have him. With 50 pounds of free lobster, too. Where shall we send him?

I'm in Pennsylvania. Send him this way. Our governors are usually pretty boring. We could use one that goes on racist tirades to spice things up a bit. Are ya' with me, mdk?
The racist thing isn't new, but saying he'd like to shoot one of our Democrats right between the eyes was kinda concerning.

He's crazier than I thought. How soon can you deliver him?

Don't worry. A few outlets started (wishfully) wondering if he might after he made an apology on the radio this morning, but he has since clarified that resigning is NOT what he is planning to do.
Republicans in charge had a come to Jesus talk with him last night and no one knows exactly what's up, but apparently resignation is not an option.
Maybe he's a drinker?
In the paper this morning, he was quoted as saying something like "I will be talking to my close friends and family members" to decide what to do after that meeting with Republican leaders. Why would you do that just about making an apology?
There's more to this.

Something is seriously wrong with the man....he is not just a flake or eccentric

He knew what would happen with that voice mail and openly taunted the man to release it. Not someone you would want in a position of leadership

How could you elect that guy....Twice?

Last edited:
Clean shirt, new shoes
And I don't know where I am goin' to.
Silk suit, black tie,
I don't need a reason why.

They come runnin' just as fast as they can
'Cause every girl crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man.

Gold watch, diamond ring,
I ain't missin' not a single thing.
And cuff links, stick pin,
When I step out I'm gonna do you in.

Top coat, top hat,
I don't worry 'cause my wallet's fat.
Black shades, white gloves,
Lookin' sharp and lookin' for love.

Maybe he's a drinker?
There's more to this.

Something is seriously wrong with the man....he is not jus a flake or eccentric

He knew what would happen with that voice mail and openly taunted the man to release it. Not someone you would want in a position of leadership

How could you elect that guy....Twice?
Don't blame me. We have a lot of Republicans in the williwags here, even though the majority apparently vote Democratic in the Presidentials.

Clean shirt, new shoes
And I don't know where I am goin' to.
Silk suit, black tie,
I don't need a reason why.

Gold watch, diamond ring,
I ain't missin' not a single thing.
And cuff links, stick pin,
When I step out I'm gonna do you in.

Top coat, top hat,
I don't worry 'cause my wallet's fat.
Black shades, white gloves,
Lookin' sharp and lookin' for love.

What made you think about that?

it kinda relates to paul lepage, no?!

speakin of drinkin........

We got winners, we got losers
Chain smokers and boozers
And we got yuppies, we got bikers
We got thirsty hitchhikers
And the girls next door dress up like movie stars

Hmm, hmm, hmm I love this bar

We got cowboys, we got truckers
Broken-hearted fools and suckers
And we got hustlers, we got fighters