“Traditional societies like in the United Arab Emirates are much happier than far left societies that we see throughout much of the United States.”

Us liberals have always pointed out how much the American conservative has in common with the taliban.
Look at another racist post^. I’m a liberal and I called into question your liberalism. Do you think that all the middle eastern countries are like the Taliban? That’s just racism. Look at how beautiful Dubai is how amazing they are doing.. there’s almost no crime there. You go to the shit hole cities in America there infested with crime they are dumps …. potholes all over the place , massive dysfunction I’m on drug addicted parents, massive dysfunction where are you see people shitting on the streets pissing in the streets, all sorts of issues man ….and the poor white man of the poor black struggling there. It wasn’t like that in the American past. Don’t worry we will get things back to normal with hard work and determination.

"Traditional"? Is that the word to use to describe the UAE?. Ok...
Yes in someways it reminds us of the American past. The UAE is a beautiful place. What’s wrong with it. How could anybody be against it well I understand that far left Americans are gonna be against it because they hate the sight of success they don’t like the sight of a nuclear family. They don’t do anything about the drug issues ravaging inner cities in America my friend. “ let’s legalize marijuana throughout the country“

Yikes

Look at all of this disfunction in the United States high divorce rates and depression rates. What are they doing for us there just building more and more McDonald’s and kfc making people fatter making people more obese.

I’ve always appreciated your posting and demeanor and if you have a disagreement voice it by all means.

Lack of freedom and rights does bring about a more orderly society.

For folks like you that is a worthy trade off, but not for those of us who actually appreciate freedom and liberty
you’re not making the right point. You’re talking about Afghanistan or Iran. There are so many women who are doctors and lawyers in the UAE and now even Saudi Arabia. Don’t fall for the racism man you’re better than that

The UAE has more divorces than any other Gulf State. Compare that to the Southern US States.
But still lower than the divorce rate in the United States. Well that just goes to show you what you just said something there are women’s rights in the UAE. You’re thinking of bad countries like Iran or Afghanistan. I can’t believe I’m saying that not all Muslim majority countries are the same for people who say they’re liberals.

Right now Dubai is a more safer city than any other city in America my friend. They have a stronger nuclear family unit in the UAE compared to America And they have success we can learn from that.

I’ve always said the American past was a glorious thing. At least we have that to hang onto. You know your ancestors my ancestors show some respect for them. That’s why I respect the American past because we had such a lower divorce rate, we had basically nobody smoking dope. Sure some people drink alcohol but that’s fine nothing wrong with that there’s nothing wrong with having a fine cigar and a glass of beer my friend.

Also let’s look at how the American men and women dressed when they went to sports arenas or ballparks in American past. Compared to today you’ll see them all wearing sweatpants or something ridiculous. Not in the 1940s or 1960s my friend

1679797696944.jpeg

You always saw that people got dressed up that wore the suits or nice shirts women wear dresses. But that’s when our country had honor…. you go to a mall in America today, you go to a baseball stadium you see how people are dressed like slobs. It has to stop. Time to respect those who came before us.

Last edited:
you’re not making the right point. You’re talking about Afghanistan or Iran. There are so many women who are doctors and lawyers in the UAE and now even Saudi Arabia. Don’t fall for the racism man you’re better than that
The UAE has made strides in human rights compared to other gulf states, but still has some very oppressive laws re: women.

From Wikipedia:

Women are unequal to men under the UAE law.[40] Article 72 of the Law on Personal Status allows judges to determine if it is permissible for a married woman to leave the house and to work.

The UAE has made strides in human rights compared to other gulf states, but still has some very oppressive laws re: women.

From Wikipedia:

Women are unequal to men under the UAE law.[40] Article 72 of the Law on Personal Status allows judges to determine if it is permissible for a married woman to leave the house and to work.
There certainly is work to do but also Wikipedia doesn’t always get things right.

The thing is if you talk to people from the Middle East specifically the countries I’m talking about here like Saudi Arabia or the UAE many of the women there will tell you they have equal rights. Now Saudi Arabia has made great advancements recently. Saudi Arabia is still more conservative compared to say the UAE where there’s clubs with alcohol. As for Saudi Going from a country where women cannot drive and where women are forced to cover everything to get this now they don’t have to cover their hair in Saudi Arabia they can actually go on dates with men in Saudi Arabia. Yes you heard that right they don’t have to be married they can go on the dates. It’s just ridiculous how far left liberals mock this and laugh at it. That’s called a step in the right direction. I certainly appreciate your points and your bringing up good points.

Rome wasn’t built in a day

Last edited:
Look at another racist post^. I’m a liberal and I called into question your liberalism. Do you think that all the middle eastern countries are like the Taliban? That’s just racism. Look at how beautiful Dubai is how amazing they are doing.. there’s almost no crime there. You go to the shit hole cities in America there infested with crime they are dumps …. potholes all over the place , massive dysfunction I’m on drug addicted parents, massive dysfunction where are you see people shitting on the streets pissing in the streets, all sorts of issues man ….and the poor white man of the poor black struggling there. It wasn’t like that in the American past. Don’t worry we will get things back to normal with hard work and determination.
Don’t be caught gay in Dubai

And dont even say gay in Florida.

look at you trying to sell us sharia law

With exception to perhaps the rural areas of the United States perhaps all of the big cities in America have turned toward far left extremism. ..Where we see the feminization of men where they perhaps want women to take on men’s roles. I just imagine what it’s like for a young child to have to grow up with a feminized man, a man who doesn’t even work a job father who doesn’t even work a job. And what a fact that plays on that child. People can say whatever they want but the statistics when they are shown of the far left extremist…. Should be a wake up call but it’s often not and that is why we have so many problems in America. Again say whatever you want whatever side of the debate you’re on the statistics will never support the far left extremism.

The point made on this fresh and fit podcast was whatever somebody might say about their political views the statistics show that there is so much more happiness in modern-day right wing societies compared to far left societies. We see much more happiness, and less depression in the cities like Dubai than for example compared to so much of America.

The hope is that these politicians in America and lawmakers finally learn something and stop destroying the fabric of our country that has kept us together up until it got “woke”. That they wake up and realize how bad our country has become how dangerous it is, how embarrassing it is with what’s going on in American culture the weakness of it all …the weakness of men the poor diets the obesity rates, the facade of far left liberalism.

The discussion starts at about the three minute mark and you only have to watch it for a few minutes to learn what’s going on …that’s all it takes just a few minutes of your time.

There are heightened security risks, effectively higher crime areas in much of the big cities in America which is why the wealthy elite politicians and wealthy celebrities all live in enclosed enclaves they live in security fortresses. They talk a big game about equality they don’t actually support it. Whereas in the United Arab Emirates the rich the elites live right in the open where there is effectively no crime nothing to worry about. You’ll see celebrities in the UAE and big time politicians they’re eating at regular restaurants with regular citizens like there’s nothing to it. You don’t see that in Los Angeles you don’t see that in New York City.

If you’re well dressed wearing a fancy watch you will more than likely be Robbed at some point if you think you could walk down the streets at night in New York City, or places even like London or Paris, France in the wide open by yourself you’re just asking to be robbed.

There are higher depression rates in the United States, extremely higher divorce rates, higher crime rates, all the hallmarks of a bad society a corrupt country compared to what we are seeing in the modern day UAE. The UAE a country where 80 or 90% of the country speaks speaks English, where there is incredible financial success where there are strong men and strong women. ..two genders …not 100.

We see plenty of people in The United States that care about our countries culture that care about our traditions that want to bring America back. Unfortunately they’re not the ones in power right now …so we can certainly pray for the American future and we will get it we will get it back.

There’s something going on in the UAE an advanced country that all around the world people should be studying.

Have a nice day Folks.

Gee, I can and have walked around downtown Toronto by myself, late at night, with no fear. I wasn't robbed, nor did I feel in danger at any time. Maybe it's the guns, or maybe the poverty.

Perhaps if your country was less "dog eat dog" and out for themselves, people would be happier.

So now you would rather talk about America than the religio-fascist state of UAE you have only seen on the internet? America is a wonderful place full of great people doing things that are the envy of these authoritarian shitholes where right-wingers rule unopposed. Turn off the screens and go live in the real world for a while. You'll be a better man for it.
Just pointing out how you’re wrong. How do you think people study other countries that they’ve never been to. What you’ve been to every single country in the world. Give it a break man. Check yourself before you wreck yourself and why is it that far left liberals like yourself always resort to personal attacks with people who have said nothing wrong about you. It’s called having a disagreement.

I know Muslim women from gulf countries they respect the UAE. I worked at a Islamic school for two years. So I have more experience in this topic than you do. Please by all means tell us your history when it comes to diverse types of situation.

OK you have a disagreement with me and you and others like “occupied “ stop trying to start flame wars. It’s always people on the far left that attempt to start the flame wars. What do you can’t handle a different viewpoint …disagree politely.

Check out these women in the UAE. That’s what you call an advanced society…. Women choose how they dress in the UAE.

1679798181523.jpeg

OH LOOK it’s the Taliban watch out!!

yikes…good ole lefties in America showing their racism

The UAE in terms of women’s rights is better than plenty of non-Muslim countries including European countries. Probably including the corrupt Ukraine.

What a joke what a damn joke look at all of this racism and anti-Islamic bigotry from people who claim to be liberals itt . Wake up stop being racist.

Women’s rights and gender equality in the UAE

Women’s rights in the UAE are often contradictory. The country takes the first position of gender equality in the Gulf, however, it is 49th in the world. It remains a highly traditional culture, even alongside the glitz and glamour of being an expat hub. The country has signed onto, or ratified, progressive international treaties on protecting women, but doesn’t often have the structures to implement changes.
Women have the same constitutional rights as men but remain completely unprotected in key areas. Women can vote, drive, own property, work, and get an education – however, some of these require approval from their guardian. Expat women should keep this in mind because, although places like Dubai and Abu Dhabi can feel very much like home, it pays to do your research on the law and your rights.

Attitudes towards women in the United Arab Emirates

The UAE ranks first in the world for treating women with respect. Street harassment is virtually non-existent, and many expats express feeling much safer there than in their own country. Whether you’re walking down the street at 3am or taking a late-night taxi, you might get a few strange looks, but the likelihood of anyone speaking to you – or worse – is incredibly low. You will often hear a narrative of women being ‘protected’ or ‘elevated’, as a form of respect in the Emirates.

Last edited:
They certainly is work to do but also Wikipedia doesn’t always get things right.

The thing is if you talk to people from the Middle East specifically the countries I’m talking about here like Saudi Arabia or the UAE many of the women there will tell you they have equal rights. Now Saudi Arabia has made great advancements recently. Saudi Arabia is still more conservative compared to say the UAE where there’s clubs with alcohol. As for Saudi Going from a country where women cannot drive and where women are forced to cover everything to get this now they don’t have to cover their hair in Saudi Arabia they can actually go on dates with men in Saudi Arabia. Yes you heard that right they don’t have to be married they can go on the dates. It’s just ridiculous how far left liberals mock this and laugh at it. That’s called a step in the right direction. I certainly appreciate your points and your bringing up good points.

Rome wasn’t built in a day
Many of the women there will tell you they have equal rights just like women in red states will tell you that lie. No they don’t. He man is the boss. CEO. Women are not treated as equals in saudi arabia. Look how wwe women have to dress when they wrestle over there.

Youre insane. Taliban man

Just pointing out how you’re wrong. How do you think people study other countries that they’ve never been to. What you’ve been to every single country in the world. Give it a break man. Check yourself before you wreck yourself and why is it that far left liberals like yourself always resort to personal attacks with people who have said nothing wrong about you. It’s called having a disagreement.

OK you have a disagreement with me and you and others like “occupied “ stop trying to start flame wars. It’s always people on the far left that attempt to start the flame wars. What do you can’t handle a different viewpoint …disagree politely.

Check out these women in the UAE. That’s what you call an advanced society…. Women choose how they dress in the UAE.

View attachment 769545

OH LOOK it’s the Taliban watch out!!

yikes…good ole lefties in America showing their racism

The UAE in terms of women’s rights is better than plenty of non-Muslim countries including European countries. Probably including the corrupt Ukraine.

What a joke what a damn joke look at all of this racism and anti-Islamic bigotry from people who claim to be liberals itt . Wake up stop being racist.

Women’s rights and gender equality in the UAE

Women’s rights in the UAE are often contradictory. The country takes the first position of gender equality in the Gulf, however, it is 49th in the world. It remains a highly traditional culture, even alongside the glitz and glamour of being an expat hub. The country has signed onto, or ratified, progressive international treaties on protecting women, but doesn’t often have the structures to implement changes.
Women have the same constitutional rights as men but remain completely unprotected in key areas. Women can vote, drive, own property, work, and get an education – however, some of these require approval from their guardian. Expat women should keep this in mind because, although places like Dubai and Abu Dhabi can feel very much like home, it pays to do your research on the law and your rights.

Attitudes towards women in the United Arab Emirates

The UAE ranks first in the world for treating women with respect. Street harassment is virtually non-existent, and many expats express feeling much safer there than in their own country. Whether you’re walking down the street at 3am or taking a late-night taxi, you might get a few strange looks, but the likelihood of anyone speaking to you – or worse – is incredibly low. You will often hear a narrative of women being ‘protected’ or ‘elevated’, as a form of respect in the Emirates.

I’m going to agree with you for a minute. I’m 100% Greek. Born in America. We moved from Detroit to a middle class white community in metro detroit. I noticed all the kids in high school were fucking each other. Kevin dated tonya freshman year, they fucked. Then tonya was fucking someone else her sophomore year. Kevin started dating Shelly. Shane knocked up Angie Greg steve and pat fucked all the girls.

I tried dating a Chaldean girl. Her parents would never let her go to parties. I could only “date” her at basketball games. School activities.

The Muslim or Arab Chaldeans or Persian parents don’t let their daughters be whores like Americans do. I’ll give you that.

Us liberals have always pointed out how much the American conservative has in common with the taliban.

Remind us again who’s mutalating
Don’t be caught gay in Dubai

And dont even say gay in Florida.

look at you trying to sell us sharia law

You think you can’t say gay in Florida !
Hahahahahahhaahahaaahhahaahhaahahhaahashhahahaahhahahaahahahahaahaahhaaaaaaaa.

I’m going to agree with you for a minute. I’m 100% Greek. Born in America. We moved from Detroit to a middle class white community in metro detroit. I noticed all the kids in high school were fucking each other. Kevin dated tonya freshman year, they fucked. Then tonya was fucking someone else her sophomore year. Kevin started dating Shelly. Shane knocked up Angie Greg steve and pat fucked all the girls.

I tried dating a Chaldean girl. Her parents would never let her go to parties. I could only “date” her at basketball games. School activities.

The Muslim or Arab Chaldeans or Persian parents don’t let their daughters be whores like Americans do. I’ll give you that.
I appreciate the points but I wouldn’t use that type of language “whores” toward American ladies. I get where you’re coming from but of course American men and women are promiscuous its a gender wide issue.

You see the thing is this goes back to the 1960s here in America they were having open sex back then. Think of Woodstock And there’s all sorts of issues with young people having unprotected sex or whatever similar issues may come with it all over the world my friend.

I’ll be the first to agree with you and others that women’s rights are oppressed in countries like Afghanistan or Iran were women literally are forced to dress a certain way.

And there are certainly issues in the UAE that they are still working on when it comes to women’s rights. Let’s also think about some thing here there’s practically no sexual assault in the UAE. That’s an issue in western countries and of course in countries like Iran where they don’t really care about women. Of course America cares about when they don’t mistake my point but you could look at the American past compared to the American president it was not as much sexual assault in the American past that’s for sure. Men and women of the American past were more dignified and that is appreciation of history. There’s nothing wrong with that there’s nothing wrong with appreciating our ancestors we can learn from them.

take just a moment to look at what’s going on in the UAE to support the point that this is a country that empowers women. you could have “traditional gender roles “ that doesn’t mean that women are crushed far from it in the UAE.

The ranking of the UAE in a World Bank report among the top ten economies exhibiting the most progress towards gender equality since 2017 reinforces the fact that women power shines in the Emirates.

According to official statistics, women currently account for 66 per cent of the UAE’s labour force, and have a strong presence in education, health and banking, exceeding the presence of men.

In education, 77 per cent of Emirati women enrol in higher education after secondary school and make up 70 per cent of all university graduates in the UAE.

Emirati women also have a strong presence in legal and civil society institutions, especially in the media and community sectors. Women’s organisations, such as the General Women’s Union, GWU, and the Gender Balance Council, have drafted comprehensive strategies to encourage the participation of women and empower them in all areas of life.

When we talk about discrimination against women that include sexual assault and that is an issue now more so in United States than it was in the American past. And there’s no doubt that drug use plays a role in this there’s more drug use today in America then there was in the past.

Last edited:
With exception to perhaps the rural areas of the United States perhaps all of the big cities in America have turned toward far left extremism. ..Where we see the feminization of men where they perhaps want women to take on men’s roles. I just imagine what it’s like for a young child to have to grow up with a feminized man, a man who doesn’t even work a job father who doesn’t even work a job. And what a fact that plays on that child. People can say whatever they want but the statistics when they are shown of the far left extremist…. Should be a wake up call but it’s often not and that is why we have so many problems in America. Again say whatever you want whatever side of the debate you’re on the statistics will never support the far left extremism.

The point made on this fresh and fit podcast was whatever somebody might say about their political views the statistics show that there is so much more happiness in modern-day right wing societies compared to far left societies. We see much more happiness, and less depression in the cities like Dubai than for example compared to so much of America.

The hope is that these politicians in America and lawmakers finally learn something and stop destroying the fabric of our country that has kept us together up until it got “woke”. That they wake up and realize how bad our country has become how dangerous it is, how embarrassing it is with what’s going on in American culture the weakness of it all …the weakness of men the poor diets the obesity rates, the facade of far left liberalism.

The discussion starts at about the three minute mark and you only have to watch it for a few minutes to learn what’s going on …that’s all it takes just a few minutes of your time.

There are heightened security risks, effectively higher crime areas in much of the big cities in America which is why the wealthy elite politicians and wealthy celebrities all live in enclosed enclaves they live in security fortresses. They talk a big game about equality they don’t actually support it. Whereas in the United Arab Emirates the rich the elites live right in the open where there is effectively no crime nothing to worry about. You’ll see celebrities in the UAE and big time politicians they’re eating at regular restaurants with regular citizens like there’s nothing to it. You don’t see that in Los Angeles you don’t see that in New York City.

If you’re well dressed wearing a fancy watch you will more than likely be Robbed at some point if you think you could walk down the streets at night in New York City, or places even like London or Paris, France in the wide open by yourself you’re just asking to be robbed.

There are higher depression rates in the United States, extremely higher divorce rates, higher crime rates, all the hallmarks of a bad society a corrupt country compared to what we are seeing in the modern day UAE. The UAE a country where 80 or 90% of the country speaks speaks English, where there is incredible financial success where there are strong men and strong women. ..two genders …not 100.

We see plenty of people in The United States that care about our countries culture that care about our traditions that want to bring America back. Unfortunately they’re not the ones in power right now …so we can certainly pray for the American future and we will get it we will get it back.

There’s something going on in the UAE an advanced country that all around the world people should be studying.

Have a nice day Folks.

now we know why so many arabs are living in the usa...they are mascochist

The last I checked the UAE is investing in non oil type of technology. …They doing a lot of great things there… preparing for the day when the “oil runs out “ if that type of things happens.

Saudi Arabia and Qatar is also diversifying itself in a similar matter from what I understand….

Lots of female Doctors and lawyers, teachers as well in the GCC states.
Well, they'll need the doctors alright

The other day they had 81 folks who had their head sliced off.

You're beyond insane.

Well, they'll need the doctors alright

The other day they had 81 folks who had their head sliced off.

You're beyond insane.
To be fair, Saudi Arabia and the UAE are two very different countries.

To be fair, Saudi Arabia and the UAE are two very different countries.
He brought up Saudi Arabia.

The UAE sentenced a Jewish woman to death the other day for 1/2 a kilo of drugs. If memory serves, that is like a pound or so. I'm sure her being Jewish had nothing to do with it. LOL

Forum List

Back