trade war reaches new level

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
US lobster fishermen say hello to Canada ..

U.S.-China trade war triggers seafood supply chain shake-up

Chinese demand for lobster from Canada has increased, with airports in the country's eastern provinces adding cargo flights to accommodate higher exports.

At Halifax Stanfield International Airport, total cargo soared 42 percent in July, and 55 percent in August, compared with the same months a year earlier, fueled by Chinese demand for seafood, said Glen Boone, the airport's director of cargo and real estate.

Trump creating jobs for Canadians.

FU Trump.

Hey clueless, are you Chinese? Do you support the current unfair trade system? A brief Trade War to level the playing field will pay dividends in the long run.

Or are you a "globalist" that wants to move all jobs to the point of lowest wages? I support the Trump trade agenda and can debate it if you think you can defend the globalist agenda. BTW, the lobster-men can sell their product anywhere. I'd gladly buy more lobster if there was a glut

Chinese demand for lobster from Canada has increased, with airports in the country's eastern provinces adding cargo flights to accommodate higher exports.

At Halifax Stanfield International Airport, total cargo soared 42 percent in July, and 55 percent in August, compared with the same months a year earlier, fueled by Chinese demand for seafood, said Glen Boone, the airport's director of cargo and real estate.

FU Trump.

We may have to sink a few Canadian fishing boats.

Is anyone ready to bring this person the bad news for his agenda? Anyone with the unemployment rate handy?

Oops...

FU Trump.

Chinese bot^^^^^

Hey clueless, are you Chinese? Do you support the current unfair trade system? A brief Trade War to level the playing field will pay dividends in the long run.

Or are you a "globalist" that wants to move all jobs to the point of lowest wages? I support the Trump trade agenda and can debate it if you think you can defend the globalist agenda. BTW, the lobster-men can sell their product anywhere. I'd gladly buy more lobster if there was a glut
I believe we need the Art of the Deal, not a Trade War.

I like speak softly but carry a big stick. When you have an advantage, use it. Time is crucial, we need to expedite as much as possible, "time is money".

I support Americans and keeping American jobs in America

YOU would lick Trumps asshole if he would drop his shorts for you.

Why would condemn others for licking an asshole, when you did it to BO for eight long years?

Liar. Obama said that manufacturing jobs are not coming back.

AT least Trump is trying to bring good jobs back. The dem "globalists" want to keep the urban plantations as-is, dependent on government handouts. Under Trump food stamps are at an 8-year low. Why food stamp enrollment reaching its lowest level in eight years may not be cause for celebration

You sound like a real asshole yourself. Eat there much? (most people don't eat where they shit)

Liar. Obama said that manufacturing jobs are not coming back.

AT least Trump is trying to bring good jobs back. The dem "globalists" want to keep the urban plantations as-is, dependent on government handouts. Under Trump food stamps are at an 8-year low. Why food stamp enrollment reaching its lowest level in eight years may not be cause for celebration

You sound like a real asshole yourself. Eat there much? (most people don't eat where they shit)

OP only knows Trump = Bad

Anything good that happens now is because of Obama. Anything bad is because of Trump.

OPs tongue is up donkey butt.

There is no unfair trade system. The current system is mutually beneficial. The current trade system has led to 110 straight months of economic expansion, record sustained low unemployment, more jobs than people to fill them, and a financial market that was setting records prior to the trade war.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Big trade deal announced with Canada.

What’s wrong with this deal, OP?

Terms of Service Violation

A minor tweak and a new name does not equate to a “big deal”. The US gets access to less than a half a billion dollars worthy of “dairy” market in Canada and Canada gave up nothing in their lumber industry.

You people are such sheep

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Big trade deal announced with Canada.

What’s wrong with this deal, OP?

Terms of Service Violation
a reprieve on trade wars, what a deal.
They coceded on dairy and other issues which is a win.
Agricultural products are subsidized in the US; I can't believe Canadian subsidies were that big of a deal, in that case.

U.S. dairy subsidies equal 73 percent of producer returns, says new report--https://www.realagriculture.com/2018/02/u-s-dairy-subsidies-equal-73-percent-of-producer-returns-says-new-report/

This current administration seems more intent on non-trade issues.

Last edited:

I believe we need the Art of the Deal, not a Trade War.
Regarding US trade, the Art of the Deal is what’s been going on. Ask the head Canuck for his opinion if you’d like.

Forum List

Back