Tracy Morgan Calls Sarah Palin 'Good Masturbation Material,' Network Apologizes

Tracy Morgan is a comedian, did people really expect him to say something politically correct?

Oh goodie, just think if he had said that about, Michelle Obama.
All hell would break lose and you all wouldn't be so HO HUM

I highly doubt it.

Most on the left do not look for things to become outraged about from the right.
Of course there is so much outrageous material from the right that looking is not necessary ;)

Michelle Is the presidents wife and not a leading political wacko in her own right. Nor has she sought celebrity status.

A different situation from Sarah palin.

Michelle is like GWB's Wife. Should we pick on her?
And yeah I know some did. but is she a valid target?

right here shows what kind of man you are, making EXCUES for this type of RAPE of Sarah Palin because you don't like HER KIND

Rape now is it?

:D

figures you men would LAUGH at it.

I highly doubt it.

Most on the left do not look for things to become outraged about from the right.
Of course there is so much outrageous material from the right that looking is not necessary ;)

go on and continue MAKING excuses..and you on the left say you are the CHAMPIONS of women's RIGHTS, especially you MEN...all a lie

Calling that comment rape IS stupidity. Sorry, Stephanie, but it is.

I don't consider myself part of the left, but I'll say that I would have cared equally little if the comment had been about Michelle Obama.

I'm not sure what Tracey Morgan could say that I would give a crap about, honestly. It would need to be far more offensive than this comment.

People are too easily offended by comments made about those they like or agree with, IMO.

I don't consider myself part of the left, but I'll say that I would have cared equally little if the comment had been about Michelle Obama.

I'm not sure what Tracey Morgan could say that I would give a crap about, honestly. It would need to be far more offensive than this comment.

People are too easily offended by comments made about those they like or agree with, IMO.

I didn't call his comment rape. It was referring to something else I posted.
But I can guarantee you if he had made that comment about Michelle Obama, the majority of Liberals here would of been up in arms and calling for this guys head, and not saying OH WELL he is a comedian.
This was said on National T,v., maybe it doesn't bother you but it is disgusting.

Last edited:

Michelle Is the presidents wife and not a leading political wacko in her own right. Nor has she sought celebrity status.

right here shows what kind of man you are, making EXCUES for this type of RAPE of Sarah Palin because you don't like HER KIND

This type of rape? Really?

But I can guarantee you if he had made that comment about Michelle Obama, the majority of Liberals here would of been up in arms and calling for this guys head, and not saying OH WELL he is a comedian.
This was said on National T,v., maybe it doesn't bother you but it is disgusting.

You must not be paying attention...half the comedians today are disgusting.

This type of rape? Really?

I won't EXPLAIN it again. so carry on.

I highly doubt it.

go on and continue MAKING excuses..and you on the left say you are the CHAMPIONS of women's RIGHTS, especially you MEN...all a lie

What rights were violated here?

btw, you sound like you're accusing liberals of acting like conservatives. Conservatives are the only ones I know that past, present, and future oppose women's rights.

He's a pig, you can talk about it a million years but he's a dumbassedpig. pure and simple.

btw, you sound like you're accusing liberals of acting like conservatives. Conservatives are the only ones I know that past, present, and future oppose women's rights.

really, what friggen woman's rights are Conservatives opposing?

really, what friggen woman's rights are Conservatives opposing?

Abortions?
Men sure don't get them.

You said someone was making excuses for some type of rape of Palin. I'm unclear just what kind of rape it is you were talking about, but whatever, I'll take your word for it that you didn't mean the original comment. I feel the need to point out that I haven't seen ANY type of rape of Palin in this thread, but perhaps I've missed something.

I completely agree that if this comment had been directed at Obama, there would have been liberal outrage. That was my point when I said People are too easily offended by comments made about those they like or agree with, IMO.

The fact that he was on national tv certainly calls for different standards of speech and behavior than in private; however, no, the comment doesn't bother me (except, perhaps, for not being particularly funny). Was it crude? Absolutely. Disgusting? I don't think so, but I understand some will think so. Worthy of a thread that is now heading toward 8 pages? Absolutely not. Hell, you could take any episode of Family Guy and probably find at least 5 jokes far more offensive than this one :). I guess I just don't understand how this made the journey from disgust to what appears to be outrage.

I highly doubt it.

WHAT? you can say that with a straight face.
Beck, Palin, Rush, etc etc.

Why were they talking about her at a basketball game anyway?....Can't the left wing media go 5 minutes without bringing her up?...they talk about her constantly.Ed Schultz,Chris Mathews,Olberman....oops sorry there lefties,one of your Gods has been thrown out of media paradise.They are fixated on her.Then they bitch that she's always in the spotlight.

Why were they talking about her at a basketball game anyway?....Can't the left wing media go 5 minutes without bringing her up?...they talk about her constantly.Ed Schultz,Chris Mathews,Olberman....oops sorry there lefties,one of your Gods has been thrown out of media paradise.They are fixated on her.Then they bitch that she's always in the spotlight.

Because they are left wing pigs. Pigs, pigs pigs.

Forum List

Back