Tracking your activity just got easier!

cereal_killer

Platinum Member
Apr 9, 2012
Austin
tracking.png

Just a quick heads up for those of you that wish to keep track of your activity i.e who quotes you, your personal posts, and threads you participated in and/or started.

Up in your Nav bar on the forum (Top right) you will notice "My Posts." Click that for your drop down of options.

Tracking your activity is now as easy as a click away. Enjoy!

And because its part of a sub menu (Which requires JS to see it) it doesnt work if you have scripts disabled.. (Well you can goto the link directly of course)

Im on another VBB site that only has "My Posts" @ the top and that does work w/o scripts....

Nice addition C_K,thank you :)

Last edited:
tracking.png

Just a quick heads up for those of you that wish to keep track of your activity i.e who quotes you, your personal posts, and threads you participated in and/or started.

Up in your Nav bar on the forum (Top right) you will notice "My Posts." Click that for your drop down of options.

Tracking your activity is now as easy as a click away. Enjoy!

Thank you for making things easier. :) I do appreciate it.

Now if you could just restore the selected highlighting in the thread tree that you used to have in v1 everything would be perfect.

Is there a way to tell if there are new replies since last checking in the My Posts sections?
:confused:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back