Town hall chaos exposes the left for who they are

Pathetic - representative hosts a Town Hall to discuss with her constituents how to provide the services this nation owes to our veterans and the left busses in thugs just to disrupt the Town Hall.

Moving forward - law enforcement (and conservatives) need to have a zero tolerance policy with these thugs. If you can't sit quietly in a Town Hall and wait your turn to speak, then we plant your face into the ground, allow you to have a few bites of cement, and then we take you away for booking and subsequent charges of civil unrest, disturbing the peace, intimidation, etc.

Hegseth: Town hall chaos exposes the left for who they are
These are not grassroots organizations.

When TeaTards took over town halls to protest Obamacare....I didn't see the right complaining

Now they are taking their ball and going home

At one particularly hostile town hall meeting in Lebanon, Pa., a man in the audience rose to shout that then-Sen. Arlen Specter, D-Pa., was "trampling on our constitutional rights" and that someday God would judge Specter and his fellow "cronies on the Hill."

Wow Seawytch - that is some powerful stuff. A single man rose and shouted "your trampling our constitutional rights". Because that's a lot like this:

When TeaTards took over town halls to protest Obamacare....I didn't see the right complaining

Uh....no we didn't. We didn't "go home" at all. Like all the great one's - we took the ball and took over.

How quickly you forget my dear that not a single conservative protested the election of the marxist Barack Obama or in the four weeks following his inauguration. We actually waited until he gave us a reason to protest. You know - like when he obliterated the U.S. Constitution. Imagine that! Waiting until you have a legitimate reason to protest instead of just freaking the fuck out because you lost.

How dare they practice free speech!

Well, so much for the OP's understanding of our Constitution - and how it applies to everyone.
Snowflake...the U.S. Constitution does not entitle you to be a lawless thug. You would know that if you ever actually took the time to read the document.
Another intellectual who has never read past the first page of the document, yet considers themselves an expert

Uh....no we didn't. We didn't "go home" at all. Like all the great one's - we took the ball and took over.

Well you've dropped the ball now.
Sure doesn't look like it to rational people. We own the White House, the House, the Senate, and 33 of the 50 states. And here's the really bad news for you bat-shit crazy hatriots: 2018 looks really bad for you guys.

How dare they practice free speech!

Well, so much for the OP's understanding of our Constitution - and how it applies to everyone.
Snowflake...the U.S. Constitution does not entitle you to be a lawless thug. You would know that if you ever actually took the time to read the document.
Another intellectual who has never read past the first page of the document, yet considers themselves an expert
Right? Lakhota is bad for that. Forget the first passage - she's never read a single word of the document.

Pathetic - representative hosts a Town Hall to discuss with her constituents how to provide the services this nation owes to our veterans and the left busses in thugs just to disrupt the Town Hall.

Moving forward - law enforcement (and conservatives) need to have a zero tolerance policy with these thugs. If you can't sit quietly in a Town Hall and wait your turn to speak, then we plant your face into the ground, allow you to have a few bites of cement, and then we take you away for booking and subsequent charges of civil unrest, disturbing the peace, intimidation, etc.

Hegseth: Town hall chaos exposes the left for who they are
Your link does not back up the topic of your OP. You're getting disrupted by your own kind. And frankly, I think its great. You fuckers did the same thing at the ACA town halls in 2008, so you reap what you sow.

It's nice to see the only way you know how to settle things is with violence.

Sure doesn't look like it to rational people. We own the White House, the House, the Senate, and 33 of the 50 states. And here's the really bad news for you bat-shit crazy hatriots: 2018 looks really bad for you guys.

If Trump is 45% approval or less in 2018, the Democrats win the House.

If Trump is 45% approval or less in 2018, the Democrats win the House.

One reason Republicans don't want to repeal Obamacare before the election

Your link does not back up the topic of your OP. You're getting disrupted by your own kind. And frankly, I think its great. You fuckers did the same thing at the ACA town halls in 2008, so you reap what you sow.

It's nice to see the only way you know how to settle things is with violence.
What a dumb post. Try to pretend that conservatives are rioting and protesting against conservatives. :eusa_doh:

If this is your strategy for turning people into left-wing hatriots and getting Dumbocrats elected, you're even dumber than all of us thought (and we thought you were really dumb to begin with).

Forum List

Back