Towering, dangerous, incompetence ... Sanders rips Pence: His response to an epidemic was to 'pray'

On your knees knaves and Trump supporters.

Space Captain, VP, Mike Penis is incompetent and is a lip-service warrior led by, and subservient to a demented orange buffoon, Donald Trump.

The stock market is plunging and US store shelves are emptying of Chinese goods as supplies dry up.

It won't be long before the effect is serious enough in US business to trigger a recession.

There could be a hidden benefit in the coronavirus, it could make Trump a victim as his chaotic presidency is ended by the voters.

Sanders rips Pence: His last response to an epidemic was to 'pray' it away

BY ZACK BUDRYK - 02/27/20 08:58 AM EST

Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) on Wednesday slammed President Trump’s appointment of Vice President Pence as point man on the coronavirus outbreak, noting the HIV outbreak that occurred during Pence’s tenure as governor of Indiana as well as Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar’s refusal to promise that a coronavirus vaccine would be affordable to all.

“Trump's plan for the coronavirus so far:

-Cut winter heating assistance for the poor

-Have VP Pence, who wanted to 'pray away' HIV epidemic, oversee the response

-Let ex-pharma lobbyist Alex Azar refuse to guarantee affordable vaccines to all

Disgusting,” Sanders tweeted Wednesday. ...

We need to bring in some Cuban doctors, eh comrade?
Cuba has no health care because all of the competent doctors have defected.

Your next cool story will be your first because you’re a devout Leftist.

You got a problem with fat horny Christians or something?

Fat people are unhealthy. Regardless of religion.
Lose some weight. It’s easy.

Your 'dear leader' is obese physically and mentally.

Why would you talk that way about my wife? You’re a terrible person.

You have an inflatable Donald Trump?

I am going to fly it over your house and intensify your TDS.

You got a problem with fat horny Christians or something?

Do you grip your broomstick with your sphincter?

Don't project your perversions onto others.

Because you hold that franchise on USMB?

Space Captain, VP, Mike Penis is incompetent and is a lip-service warrior led by, and subservient to a demented orange buffoon, Donald Trump.

The stock market is plunging and US store shelves are emptying of Chinese goods as supplies dry up.

It won't be long before the effect is serious enough in US business to trigger a recession.

There could be a hidden benefit in the coronavirus, it could make Trump a victim as his chaotic presidency is ended by the voters.

Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) on Wednesday slammed President Trump’s appointment of Vice President Pence as point man on the coronavirus outbreak, noting the HIV outbreak that occurred during Pence’s tenure as governor of Indiana as well as Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar’s refusal to promise that a coronavirus vaccine would be affordable to all.

-Let ex-pharma lobbyist Alex Azar refuse to guarantee affordable vaccines to all

The knee-jerk God haters are at it again

Because you hold that franchise on USMB?

You mean that title? LOL

Your joke failure is funny.

The jerks are the ones on their knees.

Let me ask why China was unable to contain the virus in the first place?

I understand you believe the virus is a blessing and Pence is a moron but you do know we do most of our trade for food with Mexico and not as much with China.

So who cares if you can bot get your neo-yellow switch joycon...

Let me ask why the US was unable to contain the influenza virus which has killed 30,000+ US citizens and is still killing.

People die yearly from the flu but seeing your government in China can not contain SARS, Swine Flu and now Coronavirus it make me wonder why you believe America should be more like your country?
Because Democrats think humans are a virus infestation.

60 cases in the US, no deaths, two folks in Chicago that had it are recovered, and no one else caught the virus here. so What's your issue?

The jerks are the ones on their knees.
60 cases, no deaths, you should panic dude.

Pence is a robust and sturdy white conservative so naturally ole brittlev Bern quivers over that

Let me ask why China was unable to contain the virus in the first place?

I understand you believe the virus is a blessing and Pence is a moron but you do know we do most of our trade for food with Mexico and not as much with China.

So who cares if you can bot get your neo-yellow switch joycon...

Let me ask why the US was unable to contain the influenza virus which has killed 30,000+ US citizens and is still killing.
why? you must know.

Liars Never Cease Lying
960x0.jpg

Forum List

Back