Towering, dangerous, incompetence ... Sanders rips Pence: His response to an epidemic was to 'pray'

On your knees knaves and Trump supporters.

Space Captain, VP, Mike Penis is incompetent and is a lip-service warrior led by, and subservient to a demented orange buffoon, Donald Trump.

The stock market is plunging and US store shelves are emptying of Chinese goods as supplies dry up.

It won't be long before the effect is serious enough in US business to trigger a recession.

There could be a hidden benefit in the coronavirus, it could make Trump a victim as his chaotic presidency is ended by the voters.

Sanders rips Pence: His last response to an epidemic was to 'pray' it away

I love it. This is fantastic. This is what the public really need to understand about Bernie and other left-wingers. They do not just not believe in faith, but they mock and belittle people of faith.

The more you expose how much disgust and disdain you have for all the people of this country with faith, the less and less chance you have of winning an election.

Prayer isn't going to save anyone. Careful planning and execution is.

I don't see anyone suggesting that we avoid planning and execution. Do you?

So this is just you overreacting to someone of faith, praying. That just makes you a bigot.

I'm not seeing a lot of planning but that all started when they cut funding awhile ago for situations like this. So, the prayers really don't mean shit except to pander to the base.

We've had a hundred threads about how Trump is over spending.

So what would you like to cut, that isn't a fundamental duty of the government, in order to pay for tons of HHS spending?

See that's the problem. If we cut health care spending, to increase spending on CDC, you'll scream. If we cut Social Security, to pay for the CDC, you'll scream.

In fact, anything we cut, other than national defense which is the entire fundamental duty of the federal government, you'll scream.

So you really don't care about deficits, unless a Republican is in office.

Nevertheless, the PROPOSED cuts, nothing has been cut yet... were already in the budget, long before Corona was a thing.

Regardless, it isn't Trump who is supposed to plan. Only an idiot thinks that the President, is sitting there with a map, and a spreadsheet, planning out where and how to stop a pandemic.

There are people in positions in the government, who are doing all the planning. It isn't Trump and his administration that is supposed to do that.

Overspending before this even came up. He's going to overspend regardless of the virus and he even managed to spend too much while cutting the team at the CDC that deals with pandemics. How the fuck did that happen?

I love it. This is fantastic. This is what the public really need to understand about Bernie and other left-wingers. They do not just not believe in faith, but they mock and belittle people of faith.

The more you expose how much disgust and disdain you have for all the people of this country with faith, the less and less chance you have of winning an election.

So this is just you overreacting to someone of faith, praying. That just makes you a bigot.

I'm not seeing a lot of planning but that all started when they cut funding awhile ago for situations like this. So, the prayers really don't mean shit except to pander to the base.

So what would you like to cut, that isn't a fundamental duty of the government, in order to pay for tons of HHS spending?

See that's the problem. If we cut health care spending, to increase spending on CDC, you'll scream. If we cut Social Security, to pay for the CDC, you'll scream.

In fact, anything we cut, other than national defense which is the entire fundamental duty of the federal government, you'll scream.

Nevertheless, the PROPOSED cuts, nothing has been cut yet... were already in the budget, long before Corona was a thing.

Regardless, it isn't Trump who is supposed to plan. Only an idiot thinks that the President, is sitting there with a map, and a spreadsheet, planning out where and how to stop a pandemic.

There are people in positions in the government, who are doing all the planning. It isn't Trump and his administration that is supposed to do that.

Overspending before this even came up. He's going to overspend regarldess of the virus and he even managed to spend too much while cutting the team at the CDC that deals with pandemics. How the fuck did that happen?

Then you can't complain about his overspending.

If the left-wing in this country, and throughout this forum, had never once complained about deficits, then I would find your post for credible.

But as it is, you are just excuse making. "Deficits bad!"... and magically now "Well he would over spend anyway, so he should have overspent this time!".

No, that just is you being a garbage hypocrite. Either be consistent, or just keep your mouth shut.

Overspending before this even came up. He's going to overspend regarldess of the virus and he even managed to spend too much while cutting the team at the CDC that deals with pandemics. How the fuck did that happen?

Yes, I can.

If the left-wing in this country, and throughout this forum, had never once complained about deficits, then I would find your post for credible.

But as it is, you are just excuse making. "Deficits bad!"... and magically now "Well he would over spend anyway, so he should have overspent this time!".

Increasing spending while cutting those things necessary to keep us safe. Yeah, I find problems with that.

No, that just is you being a garbage hypocrite. Either be consistent, or just keep your mouth shut.

Said a fiscal conservative in the age of Trump?

Yes, I can.

Increasing spending while cutting those things necessary to keep us safe. Yeah, I find problems with that.

No you can't. Not without being a garbage hypocrite. Which you clearly are.

Ok, then what would you cut? Because the military is also necessary to keep us safe. So what social programs and entitlements would you like to cut?

Yes, said a fiscal conservative in the age of Trump. There is nothing hypocritical about that, because I have consistently been against the over spending. Everything else Trump has done, has been generally conservative and positive. But the over spending, of course I'm against.

But that involves dealing with entitlements, and if Trump executed entitlement reform (read cuts), then you would be on here screaming about that, because as you have already established in your post, and prior posts, you are a hypocrite.

Space Captain, VP, Mike Penis is incompetent and is a lip-service warrior led by, and subservient to a demented orange buffoon, Donald Trump.

The stock market is plunging and US store shelves are emptying of Chinese goods as supplies dry up.

It won't be long before the effect is serious enough in US business to trigger a recession.

There could be a hidden benefit in the coronavirus, it could make Trump a victim as his chaotic presidency is ended by the voters.

BY ZACK BUDRYK - 02/27/20 08:58 AM EST

Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) on Wednesday slammed President Trump’s appointment of Vice President Pence as point man on the coronavirus outbreak, noting the HIV outbreak that occurred during Pence’s tenure as governor of Indiana as well as Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar’s refusal to promise that a coronavirus vaccine would be affordable to all.

“Trump's plan for the coronavirus so far:

-Cut winter heating assistance for the poor

-Have VP Pence, who wanted to 'pray away' HIV epidemic, oversee the response

-Let ex-pharma lobbyist Alex Azar refuse to guarantee affordable vaccines to all

Disgusting,” Sanders tweeted Wednesday. ...
Sanders is correct.

Pence has no idea what he's doing.

Yes, I can.

I can and without being a hypocrite.

Ok, then what would you cut? Because the military is also necessary to keep us safe. So what social programs and entitlements would you like to cut?

You could cut the military but I'm not asking nor would I expect Trump to cut anything to handle the virus, he's already increased the deficit. It was going down when Obama left.

Yes, said a fiscal conservative in the age of Trump. There is nothing hypocritical about that, because I have consistently been against the over spending. Everything else Trump has done, has been generally conservative and positive. But the over spending, of course I'm against.

Great, what should he cut then since you're for shrinking deficits?

But that involves dealing with entitlements, and if Trump executed entitlement reform (read cuts), then you would be on here screaming about that, because as you have already established in your post, and prior posts, you are a hypocrite.

Yes, I don't want entitlements cut.

Bernie needs to beat his brittle little hands on the big scary white mans chest and all will be well.

Yes, I can.

You could cut the military but I'm not asking nor would I expect Trump to cut anything to handle the virus, he's already increased the deficit. It was going down when Obama left.

Entitlements of course.

Hypocrite. Thanks for stopping by.

Yes, I can.

Entitlements of course.

Obama was shrinking the deficit, why can't Trump?

Why are you supporting the guy who has the largest deficits ever? I'm a hypocrite? Get a life.

Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) on Wednesday slammed President Trump’s appointment of Vice President Pence as point man on the coronavirus outbreak, noting the HIV outbreak that occurred during Pence’s tenure as governor of Indiana as well as Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar’s refusal to promise that a coronavirus vaccine would be affordable to all.

-Let ex-pharma lobbyist Alex Azar refuse to guarantee affordable vaccines to all

Let me ask why China was unable to contain the virus in the first place?

I understand you believe the virus is a blessing and Pence is a moron but you do know we do most of our trade for food with Mexico and not as much with China.

So who cares if you can bot get your neo-yellow switch joycon...

Let me ask why the US was unable to contain the influenza virus which has killed 30,000+ US citizens and is still killing.

People die yearly from the flu but seeing your government in China can not contain SARS, Swine Flu and now Coronavirus it make me wonder why you believe America should be more like your country?

Because Democrats think humans are a virus infestation.

Correction: The bogus humans with MAGA hats.

The knee-jerk God haters are at it again

The jerks are the ones on their knees.

60 cases, no deaths, you should panic dude.

Trumpery is worse. It has sickened almost half the nation. The carriers are forced to wear red hats.

Yes, I can.

Entitlements of course.

Obama was shrinking the deficit, why can't Trump?

Why are you supporting the guy who has the largest deficits ever? I'm a hypocrite? Get a life.

Because there are hundreds of factors that are involved deciding who you vote for.

For example, the anti-Christian aspect of nearly every single person on the left. That's a mark in favor of Trump, because while he certainly is not Christian, he at least doesn't hate, and belittle Christianity.

And yes, that is more important to me than many other issues.

Another would be pro-murder (abortion) stance of the most of the people on the left. Yes, I don't support murder, and deficits no matter how important they are, are less important than the evil slaughter of babies.

Another would be socialism. Most of the left wants more regulations and controls, oddly the very factors that caused the 2008 sub-prime crash, yet they want more of the same negative influences. Socialism has absolutely destroyed every country that has ever engaged in it, and yet they are more openly supporting it today than ever before. Again, that alone is a reason to vote for Trump.

And lastly, as it relates to deficits, there is not one single person on the left, that has supporting cutting spending. Not one.

So let us even look at just Deficits for a moment. I'm a fiscal conservative. If you push me into a situation where I have to choose between someone who wants a $1 Trillion dollar deficit, or a $10 Trillion dollar deficit... which choice should I make as a fiscal conservative?

The guy with the lower deficit of course. That's Trump right now. As bad as he is at over spending, not one of your people is better. They are in fact, all of them, much worse. Free education? Free Health Care? Free Housing? Free everything? AOC openly proposed a living wage for people who don't even want to work, and due tell how many on the left, how many of those running for office right now, opposed AOC on this? None.

Who is going to pay for tearing down all the buildings, and renovating every building in the country to be "green"?

So everyone on your side is supporting even more spending, not less spending. Thus, even as a fiscal conservative, who cares about deficits, because you people have provided no better alternative, you have put in a position where Trump is still the best possible option, that aligns with my ideals.

Maybe you should have run someone fiscally conservative then? Because I'm not being hypocritical in voting for Trump. Not in the slightest.

Overspending before this even came up. He's going to overspend regardless of the virus and he even managed to spend too much while cutting the team at the CDC that deals with pandemics. How the fuck did that happen?

Donald Junior and Jared Kushner surreptitiously take their trucks to the back of the white house and drive away with the loot.

Sanders is correct.

Pence is a bogus Christian and a bogus disease fighter. Pence is the reason Donald Trump doesn't need a dog.

Hey look everyone, the commie bastard is lying through his fucking teeth again. :thup:

You are correct. His plans are on hamburger wrappers.

Sanders is correct.

Pence is a bogus Christian and a bogus disease fighter. Pence is the reason Donald Trump doesn't need a dog.

And there you go. That right there, that post you just made.... that's why I'll vote for Trump. Many other feel exactly the same.

And your plans are on paper. Still doesn't change the fact that his plans are better than your plans.

Sanders is correct.

And there you go. That right there, that post you just made.... that's why I'll vote for Trump. Many other feel exactly the same.

The cure to what ails you: stop feeling others.

And your plans are on paper. Still doesn't change the fact that his plans are better than your plans.

I have no need to amass an army of howling mobs as Donald Trump has. That's not a plan, its chaos.

Forum List

Back