Tourist from England suspected to have carved name on Colosseum wall

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

The Italians are rightly pissed off over this. Big fine and jailtime coming.
He must be the dumbest fuck on the planet. He carved his name and filmed it. Like the trump nazi insurrection types posting their crimes on youtube..

He must be the dumbest fuck on the planet. He carved his name and filmed it. Like the trump nazi insurrection types posting their crimes on youtube..

hahahahah Bristol?!? Not Tennessee or Kentucky?

You Brits. Can't take you anywhere.

Not suspected. Videoed doing it.

There is all kinds of graffiti on the walls of the colosseum and other ancient structures. Some has been around for literally millennia.

I don't think that its right to crack down on this British subject without doing the same for everyone else who did it.

The fellow, from my understanding, was just trying to impress his girlfriend. Who hasn't done something which was perhaps questionable to impress a broad?

My guess is that it is Tummy Turd himself who is the petty criminal . He hates the Bristol couple and has set them up. Now , in his usual perverted way, he is getting vicarious pleasure from recounting the bogus story . So let your local MP know the truth . Tell them that it is Tummy Turd who needs questioning and that he can be found squatting in a tent in the car park at Wrexham Football Club .

he did not film himself.

in dubio pro leo.

My guess is that it is Tummy Turd himself who is the petty criminal . He hates the Bristol couple and has set them up. Now , in his usual perverted way, he is getting vicarious pleasure from recounting the bogus story . So let your local MP know the truth . Tell them that it is Tummy Turd who needs questioning and that he can be found squatting in a tent in the car park at Wrexham Football Club .
If he was squatting there, then he probably wouldn't be posting here. And what makes you think he likes sports? You're just posting nonsense and cliches.

Forum List

Back