Touching Photo: Ferguson Protest (I love this!)

Although I think it might be a good idea, I don't think it would make it through the courts. How they ban a person from living in a municipality when he's nothing wrong when they can't ban felons and sex offenders?

Thanks, Flopper. The whole point IS to set up a system where people agree, including felon and sex offenders who WANT a solution. The criminals like the kidnapper rapist in Ohio who held those women all those years WANTED help but didn't think he could get it, and gave in to his criminal addiction KNOWING it was wrong and needed to be stopped. Andrea Yates WANTED help and didn't know how to get it.

I did research for nonprofits that have solutions to different problems.

And found out there are free groups that provide and teach spiritual healing that has even worked on people with sexual and criminal abuse and addictions issues. Some of these, like pedophilia have a relapse rate that makes them almost incurable though some cases I ran across reported cures over longer terms like 25 years. Some friends with drug addictions can take 10 years after they first decide to ask for help, to when they can manage without rages and depressions making them unstable and asking for help again.

Look up David Berkowitz who was healed of criminal illness after he got rid of the occult obsessions that twisted his mind. Some cases are like his, though these people will still be locked up for life. Just becuse you are t reated, healed or cured does not mean you need to be running around in society. Some people who are recovering alcoholics do not need driver licenses.

so once there are medical centers and secure facilities designed to treat such sickness
of course people would recommend their loved ones to go there who have these diseases,
unless the whole family is sick. (in the case of a man who just raped his sister in law and killed her husband
and son, blaming it on his wife for pushing him to desperation by taking his kids, the whole family was defending this man, so the whole family could be sick also and need treatment for criminal or social disorder and abuse/enabling issues)

I can list some resources I recommend for medical research on curing severe illness caused by spiritual obsessions:
Christian Healing Ministries - Christian Healing Ministries
Healing Is Yours

I posted these together on freespiritualhealing Resources for Healing and Forgiveness Therapy

The reason I know these methods are valid is I happen to have a friend in Houston who practices the same kind of outreach and reports the same kind of results over 35 years of free volunteering to help people. She uses the same methods, yet these people do their outreach independently, it is based on natural processes of identifying what is keeping the person sick, and removing any thoughts memories or emotions attached to those events and thoughts in their heads. All the negative and demonic sickness has to be completely removed, and any thinking that these energies attach to: it is like cleaning out a wound that is dying of gangrene and cleaning out the bacteria or it stays infected. These people clean out the spiritual viruses and bacteria that infect the people's minds with evil in a vicious cycle of addiction and self-destruction and rage.

So the first step is to prove how this works medically, similar to how to diagnosis and intervene in cancer cases early and how to tell when cancer is gone or when it is in remission or has returned, or is so deadly it is terminal and cannot be cured.

After this is set up , then centers can be set up, similar to treating Ebola, that specialize in criminal sickness and people can refer complaints there to anyone who may be dangerous and need to get screened.

if this is proven medically then there is no more games with legally depriving anyone of rights.

If you have Ebola you don't need to be running around in public.
same with criminal illness. it's a disease like cancer and some forms are more deadly and dangerous than others.

If you've been exposed you need to be checked out first.
and the science can eventually show that playing with drugs or occult can trigger these sick patterns,
as a form of exposure to the negative energies. So this can be screened for by developing the medical process.

Free Hugs For Ferguson Kindness Blog

free-hugs.jpg

IPR said:
Dear Ms. Nghiem,

Hello, from the Portland City Auditor’s Office, Independent Police Review Division (IPR). IPR is independent from the Portland Police Bureau (PPB), and is responsible for investigating complaints and processing commendations, regarding citizens’ contact with sworn PPB officers.

I wanted to let you know IPR received the commendation you submitted for Sergeant Bret Barnum, #24724, regarding the hug he was photographed giving to a boy during a recent protest march here in Portland. I believe this is the first commendation for Sgt. Barnum in verse form that IPR has received. IPR will process this commendation through the Chief’s office, and it will become a permanent part of Sgt. Barnum’s service record.

Thank you for taking the time to send us your thoughts about Sgt. Barnum – especially in such a creative way. I enjoyed reading your poem, and I’m sure he will too.

Take care for now Ms. Nghiem, and enjoy the day.

Best regards,

Eric Berry, Investigator

Independent Police Review Division

Office of the City Auditor

1221 SW 4th Avenue, Room 140

Portland, OR 97204-1900

Interoffice Delivery: 131320

Days before Christmas, throughout this great land,
People were raising their voices and hands,
Protesting violence both here and abroad,
Crying for justice and praying to God.

The angels looked down at what couldn't be righted
Until crowds of people joined hands and united.
Mobs at the peak of their anger and grief
Discouraged the angels with sad disbelief.

But through clouds of chaos, a prayer was heard,
As meek as the sound of a sweet baby bird.
A young boy was weeping and standing alone,
Holding a sign he had made on his own.

Watching the protesters walk through the streets,
He offered "Free Hugs," as they mocked the police.
One girl smiled back but was soon pushed away.
Nobody wanted a "Free Hug" that day.

As the poor boy dropped his sign on the ground,
An officer noticed his tears streaming down.
"What's wrong?" the man asked him and listened with heart.
The boy's deepest anguish had torn him apart.

He feared police violence he saw on the news
And longed to reach out, asking people to choose
To love one another with smiles and free hugs,
Not shooting and fighting each other as thugs!

What drew crowds in protest was not the same reason
The boy had come out, but the holiday season.
Not angry chanting, but sharing life's song --
Gifts of the spirit to be passed along.

The officer glanced at his handwritten sign,
And asked for a hug, if the boy didn't mind.
They hugged, and a journalist captured his tears:
Embracing a cop had erased his worst fears.

The photo went viral, online and worldwide,
Touching more hearts, reaching deeper inside
Than hundreds of rioters marching for miles.
One hug from a boy was enough to bring smiles!

The angels worked quickly to send all around
The message of hope with an impact profound,
Healing division with heavenly grace,
Humbled by tears on the little boy's face.

Encouraged, the boy knew his prayers were heard.
His friends multiplied, helping him spread the word.
With "Free Hugs" for Christmas and through the new year,
The world was their witness that love conquered fear.

-- From Tears to Cheers: Days Before Christmas
sent to Johnny Nguyen by email and posted to Portland Police website

Forum List

Back