Gun sales boom on Black Friday: Almost 3 background checks per second

Spoonman

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2010
The fastest growing demographic in the USA - Gun owners most new gun owners are women and youth. watch out libs, your 2nd amendment violations are alienating your bread and butter.

Gun sales boom on Black Friday - CNN.com

Gun sales boom on Black Friday: Almost 3 background checks per second
STORY HIGHLIGHTS
  • Black Friday brings nearly three times daily average of gun background checks, FBI says
  • System expected to see a record 144,000 checks on Friday

(CNN) -- The busiest shopping day of the year also saw a major boom for gun sales, with the federal background check system expected to set a record of more than 144,000 background checks Friday, according to the FBI.
The staggering number of checks -- an average of almost three per second, nearly three times the daily average -- falls on the shoulders of 600 FBI and contract call center employees who will endure 17-hour workdays in an attempt to complete the background reviews in three business days, as required by law, FBI spokesman Stephen Fischer said.

Good.

We cannot count on others to protect us effectively.

History has proven this time and time again.

Good conservatives arming up. At least that's what the left would have us believe. Yet gun sales in Oregon's most left-leaning counties smashed records during Obama's first year in office, by as much as 900% over any previous year. Hypocrite leftists, especially urban leftists, have no problem with arming themselves, just so long as it's Republican guns that might be ceased and not their own.

Glad to see this happening. The second amendment is the only thing that stands between freedom and tyranny. No wonder the Democrats try so hard to take that right away from us.

And here in Oregon, if you plan on purchasing firearms or ammo, I would highly recommend you do so within the next year.

As you may know, Oregon went in the opposite direction as the rest of the nation and actually increased the Dimocrat majorities in the state legislature. That combined with re-electing our crooked anti-gun governor, everyone expects some anti-gun bills coming up next year.

Fantastic, Shows that people are waking up and realizing that the Police can not or will not protect them or their property as witnessed by the police inaction in Ferguson,

And here in Oregon, if you plan on purchasing firearms or ammo, I would highly recommend you do so within the next year.

As you may know, Oregon went in the opposite direction as the rest of the nation and actually increased the Dimocrat majorities in the state legislature. That combined with re-electing our crooked anti-gun governor, everyone expects some anti-gun bills coming up next year.
The anti gun crap for a large part didn't work in New York or Connecticut

Who's been naughty, who's been nice ?

AK-47 Rifle Price Drops; Is This Gun a Good Investment?

By Rich Smith | More Articles
November 29, 2014 | Comments (4)
"Price is what you pay; value is what you get. Whether we're talking about socks or stocks, I like buying quality merchandise when it is marked down."
--Warren Buffett
Actually, make that "whether we're talking about socks, stocks ... or AK-47 semiautomatic rifles with wooden stocks." Because today, dear investor, we're going to take a short break from the subject of investing in stocks (although that's our very favorite subject), to talk instead about investing in guns.
Specifically, the AK-47 rifle.

AK-47 Rifle Price Drops Is This Gun a Good Investment

If you're into guns, you probably already know that many handgun manufacturers are producing models that are smaller than traditional handguns have been in the past. That's because of the millions of women buying guns today. Women of 2014 are far less likely to take physical threats and abuse from men than they've been in the past.

If you're into guns, you probably already know that many handgun manufacturers are producing models that are smaller than traditional handguns have been in the past. That's because of the millions of women buying guns today. Women of 2014 are far less likely to take physical threats and abuse from men than they've been in the past.
They haven't stopped making the normal size hand guns but they are making handguns that appeal to women is size and caliber
380, 9mm and 38 special

Who's been naughty, who's been nice ?

AK-47 Rifle Price Drops; Is This Gun a Good Investment?

By Rich Smith | More Articles
November 29, 2014 | Comments (4)
"Price is what you pay; value is what you get. Whether we're talking about socks or stocks, I like buying quality merchandise when it is marked down."
--Warren Buffett
Actually, make that "whether we're talking about socks, stocks ... or AK-47 semiautomatic rifles with wooden stocks." Because today, dear investor, we're going to take a short break from the subject of investing in stocks (although that's our very favorite subject), to talk instead about investing in guns.
Specifically, the AK-47 rifle.

AK-47 Rifle Price Drops Is This Gun a Good Investment
Any military style rifle will always be a good investment.
But I digress as for me no firearm is an investment because I will never sale any of my firearms.

Forum List

Back