Totally Infallible And Legitimate Polling Firm's Latest Trump Approval Rating

Rasmussen has Trump down 47 - 51.

Trump Approval Index History - Rasmussen Reports®

Lets remember this historic milestone that Rasmussen, endorsed by Trumpbots everywhere and have given their seal of approval to. It's been what, a whole week since Trump was at this point? Quite an achievement, Mr. Trump. Keep up the good work.

Good. The day he was elected in 2016 his approval rating was 37.5%.

They're not interference and you've obviously never tried to understand them. With that said, I'm not talking about you specifically. I'm talking about all the other wingnuts that post Rasmussen results only when it benefits them.
the fk there not interference. you don't think dumb fks see that biased shit and go hly sht, trump's an a-hole. or the other way around? you ain't got a brain if you don't know that.

What are you slobbering about?

so you don't think polls change people's opinion? hahahahahahahahaha

Did I say that?
Yeah you did

Great then quote me where I said that. Good luck.
Sure, that’s simple, it’s in this little thread, your words,
They're not interference and you've obviously never tried to understand them. With that said, I'm not talking about you specifically. I'm talking about all the other wingnuts that post Rasmussen results only when it benefits them.

You wrote not interference, interference is changing minds idiot

They aren't interference that doesn't mean a poll can't influence someone. For example if a poll shows that Joe BIden is more electable than Tulsi Gabbard then yeah it can be influential.

Interference? Nope, at least non-push polls.

the fk there not interference. you don't think dumb fks see that biased shit and go hly sht, trump's an a-hole. or the other way around? you ain't got a brain if you don't know that.

What are you slobbering about?

so you don't think polls change people's opinion? hahahahahahahahaha

Did I say that?
Yeah you did

Great then quote me where I said that. Good luck.
Sure, that’s simple, it’s in this little thread, your words,

You wrote not interference, interference is changing minds idiot

They aren't interference that doesn't mean a poll can't influence someone. For example if a poll shows that Joe BIden is more electable than Tulsi Gabbard then yeah it can be influential.

Interference? Nope, at least non-push polls.
F it influences someone, it’s interference derp.

it’s called bullfkingshit

Forum List

Back