Totally Infallible And Legitimate Polling Firm's Latest Trump Approval Rating

You might as well say Arizona and Texas don't matter.

None of these Dem blue states matter in 2020, Trump doesn't need any of them to win a 2nd term. Delude yourself by polling them it doesn't matter to me. CA, OR, WA, NV, CO, NM, MN, IL, VA, NY, VT, NH, MA, RI, CT, NJ, DE, MD, DC, HI

Nobody said he did. However understanding how whites, blacks, men, women and different education levels is trending nationally helps us to understand how states, including swing states will move. If suburban whites begin to fade nationally then that could note how states with a large white suburban population trend.

Idiot Dems better figure it out soon, the states Trump won in 2016 are the only states that matter in 2020. Go ahead win twice as many votes in CA its meaningless.

You do understand that national polls also look at demographics, right? And those demographics cut across state lines. So, if white suburnites aren't polling as well for Trump as they did in 2016 then that has an impact on Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Arizona, North Carolina and other states.

All politics are local. Maybe you need to go back to school.

Except they're not. If all politics were local then you wouldn't see corresponding voting patterns across the country. Like for example white women backing away from the Republicans in 2018.

Rasmussen has Trump down 47 - 51.

Trump Approval Index History - Rasmussen Reports®

Lets remember this historic milestone that Rasmussen, endorsed by Trumpbots everywhere and have given their seal of approval to. It's been what, a whole week since Trump was at this point? Quite an achievement, Mr. Trump. Keep up the good work.
Trump loves Rasmussen.
They are the only poll that matters to him

Lets remember this historic milestone that Rasmussen, endorsed by Trumpbots everywhere and have given their seal of approval to. It's been what, a whole week since Trump was at this point? Quite an achievement, Mr. Trump. Keep up the good work.
Trump loves Rasmussen.
They are the only poll that matters to him

Yep, strong confirmation bias and he's an idiot to boot.

If Joe Biden wins he'll be 78 when he takes office. smh Seriously Dems??? It's the most stressful and demanding job in the world. wtf

Trump said it would be easy.

Exclusive: Trump says he thought being president would be easier than his old life

“I loved my previous life. I had so many things going,” Trump told Reuters in an interview. “This is more work than in my previous life. I thought it would be easier.”

Exactly. Trump was being honest about the job. I can't see a 78 Joe Biden who clearly already slowed down being up to the task. Is an 80 year old Joe Biden they guy you sitting across the table from Kim Jong-un? Really?

If Joe Biden wins he'll be 78 when he takes office. smh Seriously Dems??? It's the most stressful and demanding job in the world. wtf

Exclusive: Trump says he thought being president would be easier than his old life

“I loved my previous life. I had so many things going,” Trump told Reuters in an interview. “This is more work than in my previous life. I thought it would be easier.”

Exactly. Trump was being honest about the job. I can't see a 78 Joe Biden who clearly already slowed down being up to the task. Is an 80 year old Joe Biden they guy you sitting across the table from Kim Jong-un? Really?

I think Biden knows what he's in for and he also doesn't need drawers full of sudafed to get through his day.

No re-poll only those states Trump needs to kick the left's ass. NY, CA, other libtard states don't matter. :itsok:

These are national polls. They measure public opinion. There are state polls that you guys never promote. How come?
I promote no poll. polling is interfering in an election. it is propaganda at its finest. you eat them like i eat chocolate. you're an idiot.

National polls tend to be pretty accurate. Stick your head in the sand.
trump won. name one national poll that showed that from 2016. I'd say you took your own advice and buried your head.

Look at this appalling disconnect from reality.

"Among the Republicans and GOP-leaning independents surveyed by Pew, 35 percent said he’s prejudiced, 49 percent said he’s even-tempered, 62 percent said he’s morally upstanding and 71 percent said he’s honest. But 87 percent said he fights for what they believe in."

There is only one explanation for this, brainwashing.

They are a cult.
Yes, demoncraps are.

Who is saying that, nobody?

Who is jumping up and down with excitement every time Trump gets close to or exceeds 50% with Rasmussen but remains mysteriously silent when he drops?

The same people that makes threads about the market when it goes up but are mysteriously silent when it drops

The same people that makes threads about the jobs report when it is good but are mysteriously silent when it drops

Thanks, Obama!

I see you're confused again.

Obama Tries To Take Credit For Trump’s Economy. It Backfires Bigly.

Yep, without Obama we wouldn't be where we are today. And no, nothing backfired for Obama except in right wing circles.

"Among the Republicans and GOP-leaning independents surveyed by Pew, 35 percent said he’s prejudiced, 49 percent said he’s even-tempered, 62 percent said he’s morally upstanding and 71 percent said he’s honest. But 87 percent said he fights for what they believe in."

President Trump is the most honest President we have ever had. That’s why the left hates him so much, he calls out their bullshit lies all the time. And yes, he also fights for us and stands up to the corrupt media and Demokooks.
Yep. The left only likes liars.

They are a cult.
Yes, demoncraps are.

Nobody ever accused you of catching the clever bug.

No re-poll only those states Trump needs to kick the left's ass. NY, CA, other libtard states don't matter. :itsok:

These are national polls. They measure public opinion. There are state polls that you guys never promote. How come?
I promote no poll. polling is interfering in an election. it is propaganda at its finest. you eat them like i eat chocolate. you're an idiot.

trump won. name one national poll that showed that from 2016. I'd say you took your own advice and buried your head.

He lost the popular vote which is what polls measure. If that's a problem then how come the wingnuts keep citing Rasmussen?

He lost the popular vote which is what polls measure. If that's a problem then how come the wingnuts keep citing Rasmussen?
it's what everyone does. again, I don't believe in any polls. I don't care who they favor. their propaganda and interfering in elections.

I think Biden knows what he's in for and he also doesn't need drawers full of sudafed to get through his day.
he just needs dementia drugs to save his state of mind, which he lost several years ago.

it's what everyone does. again, I don't believe in any polls. I don't care who they favor. their propaganda and interfering in elections.

No, it's not what everyone does.

he just needs dementia drugs to save his state of mind, which he lost several years ago.

Biden isn't the one stuffing his office furniture with boxes of British sudafed.

the fk it isn't.
giphy.gif

Biden isn't the one stuffing his office furniture with boxes of British sudafed.
nope just dementia drugs. I know, stop telling me

the fk it isn't.
giphy.gif

Yeah, not everyone looks at a single poll yet only when it tells them what they want to hear.

the fk it isn't.
giphy.gif

Yeah, not everyone looks at a single poll yet only when it tells them what they want to hear.
then I'm not everyone huh? I just told you, I don't follow any poll even it favors my position. they are fixed, and implemented for a purpose and outcome. sorry. interference is all they are.

the fk it isn't.
giphy.gif

then I'm not everyone huh? I just told you, I don't follow any poll even it favors my position. they are fixed, and implemented for a purpose and outcome. sorry. interference is all they are.

They're not interference and you've obviously never tried to understand them. With that said, I'm not talking about you specifically. I'm talking about all the other wingnuts that post Rasmussen results only when it benefits them.

They are a cult.
Yes, demoncraps are.

Nobody ever accused you of catching the clever bug.
Nobody ever accused you of being smart.

Forum List

Back