Totally Infallible And Legitimate Polling Firm's Latest Trump Approval Rating

Rasmussen has Trump down 47 - 51.

Trump Approval Index History - Rasmussen Reports®

Lets remember this historic milestone that Rasmussen, endorsed by Trumpbots everywhere and have given their seal of approval to. It's been what, a whole week since Trump was at this point? Quite an achievement, Mr. Trump. Keep up the good work.
If it's Rasmussen it must be true.
right? let's see the questions they used. one never gets to see the questions.

You can look up the questions on almost every poll. You just have to have a pulse and be curious.
and you can look at obammy's ratings and there's nothing different. like i said useless poll.

Trump's numbers are nearly identical to Obama's at this same time.

TRUMP
06-Mar-20
Approval Index -8
Strongly Approve 34%
Strongly Disapprove 42%
Total Approve 47%
Total Disapprove 51%

OBAMA
06-Mar-12
Approval Index -15
Strongly Approve 26%
Strongly Disapprove 41%
Total Approve 48%
Total Disapprove 51%
means his poll is useless propaganda.

TRUMP
06-Mar-20
Approval Index -8
Strongly Approve 34%
Strongly Disapprove 42%
Total Approve 47%
Total Disapprove 51%

OBAMA
06-Mar-12
Approval Index -15
Strongly Approve 26%
Strongly Disapprove 41%
Total Approve 48%
Total Disapprove 51%

Once again, for a single poll that historically has favored Trump. Look at a multitude of polls.

Like 538 which tracks Trump vs other presidents using an average of polls (to include Rasmussen)

How Popular Is Donald Trump?

A much different picture emerges. While at times Trump may surpass a president here or there as that president went through a downturn based on whatever was happening at the time, the overall picure is that Trump is unpopular in historic ways. Look at the graphs at the bottom of the page.

Lets remember this historic milestone that Rasmussen, endorsed by Trumpbots everywhere and have given their seal of approval to. It's been what, a whole week since Trump was at this point? Quite an achievement, Mr. Trump. Keep up the good work.

You can look up the questions on almost every poll. You just have to have a pulse and be curious.
and you can look at obammy's ratings and there's nothing different. like i said useless poll.

There is everything different. Trump trends lower than Obama and every other recent president.

TRUMP
06-Mar-20
Approval Index -8
Strongly Approve 34%
Strongly Disapprove 42%
Total Approve 47%
Total Disapprove 51%

OBAMA
06-Mar-12
Approval Index -15
Strongly Approve 26%
Strongly Disapprove 41%
Total Approve 48%
Total Disapprove 51%

Once again, for a single poll that historically has favored Trump. Look at a multitude of polls.

Like 538 which tracks Trump vs other presidents using an average of polls (to include Rasmussen)

How Popular Is Donald Trump?

A much different picture emerges. While at times Trump may surpass a president here or there as that president went through a downturn based on whatever was happening at the time, the overall picure is that Trump is unpopular in historic ways. Look at the graphs at the bottom of the page.

Someone is lying when it comes to these polls...

Hillary Clinton has widened her lead over Donald Trump, polling 14 percentage points ahead nationally, according to a new Associated Press-GfK poll, which comes 12 days before the presidential election.

Conducted after the final presidential debate, the poll finds the Democratic nominee leads Trump among likely voters 51% to 37%, a significant lead over the Republican candidate.

According to the poll, Clinton has support of 90% of likely Democratic voters, as well as support from 15% of moderate Republicans. Of the Republicans surveyed, 79% said they would vote for Trump.

The poll finds that Clinton has consolidated the support of her party, while even managing to draw Republican voters.

Hillary Clinton Leads Donald Trump by 14 Points Nationally in New Poll
Hillary Clinton Leads Donald Trump by 14 Points Nationally in New Poll

New poll shows Clinton over Trump by double-digits
Presidential poll: Hillary Clinton leads Donald Trump by 12 - CNNPolitics

Clinton Vaults to a Double-Digit Lead, Boosted by Broad Disapproval of Trump (POLL)
Clinton Vaults to a Double-Digit Lead, Boosted by Broad Disapproval of Trump (POLL)

Yeah the left never highlights polls that shows them what they like to see. I mean we have never seen a liberal start a thread about a poll showing Trump losing a hypothetical matchup to Biden, Sanders or whoever else was running for the Democratic nomination at some point.

No re-poll only those states Trump needs to kick the left's ass. NY, CA, other libtard states don't matter. :itsok:

There is everything different. Trump trends lower than Obama and every other recent president.
what's different pray tell? I can't wait for this one now. you all crack me the fk up.

No re-poll only those states Trump needs to kick the left's ass. NY, CA, other libtard states don't matter. :itsok:

These are national polls. They measure public opinion. There are state polls that you guys never promote. How come?

These are national polls. They measure public opinion. There are state polls that you guys never promote. How come?

None of the blue states Hillary won matter. Poll CA and NY till your blue in the face for all the good that will do. :04:

I promote no poll. polling is interfering in an election. it is propaganda at its finest. you eat them like i eat chocolate. you're an idiot.

what's different pray tell? I can't wait for this one now. you all crack me the fk up.

I already posted it, pay attention.

I already posted it, pay attention.
where?

None of the blue states Hillary won matter. Poll CA and NY till your blue in the face for all the good that will do. :04:

You might as well say Arizona and Texas don't matter.

You might as well say Arizona and Texas don't matter.
yep, like none of it matters. like I've repeatedly said.

Trump is a polarizing figure. I would be shocked to see his approval go above 50% consistently.

I promote no poll. polling is interfering in an election. it is propaganda at its finest. you eat them like i eat chocolate. you're an idiot.

National polls tend to be pretty accurate. Stick your head in the sand.

Look at this appalling disconnect from reality.

"Among the Republicans and GOP-leaning independents surveyed by Pew, 35 percent said he’s prejudiced, 49 percent said he’s even-tempered, 62 percent said he’s morally upstanding and 71 percent said he’s honest. But 87 percent said he fights for what they believe in."

There is only one explanation for this, brainwashing.

Berg, cuts and pastes again because when he puts his own thoughts here he sounds like a buffoon.

Forum List

Back