Toronto cop and public servant sentenced to seven years in prison for stealing dead man’s $834,000 estate

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Thanks to men like me, the police state is being exposed. They have be infiltrating families and stealing from our communities for long enough.

I can't believe that the U.S police are so obedient to Canadian police. You are harming your own country I assure you.

A Toronto police officer and a former Ontario public servant were led out of court in handcuffs Tuesday after a judge handed them each a seven-year prison sentence for cooking up a bogus will that deprived a dead man’s estate of $834,000.
“This was a complex, highly planned and long-lasting fraud operation,” Superior Court Justice Sean Dunphy said, reading parts of his reasons for sentence.
Last June, a Toronto jury convicted Const. Robert Konashewych, 40, and Adellene Balgobin, 36, of fraud over $5,000. She was also found guilty of committing a breach of trust while working as a client services representative with the Ontario Public Guardian and Trustee. The government agency manages the financial affairs of mentally incapable individuals.

Forum List

Back