Top US intelligence agencies are warning that Iran and "russia" have obtained voter information, trying to influence voters in the upcoming president

Putin is more pro America than Biden and the entire American Taliban Party
you are a traitor, move with your boyfriend to your favorite Nigeria with snow
View attachment 405060

The Cold War is over. Reagan won is. Russia is on the other side of the world and not an issue for US any more.

We should leave NATO.
we know what you want mr. Pootin, but you must know you are Nigeria in snow and you will end up like Saddam
View attachment 405064

Had Hillary won? Absolutely!

Pretty sure Putin told the Deep State, I saw what you did to Saddam and Kaddafi for booting you fuckers out of their nation. If you try that with Russia, you will be vaporized - absolutely 100% guarantee. I'll target where you live, where you work, where you think you can flee to safety

View attachment 405060

The Cold War is over. Reagan won is. Russia is on the other side of the world and not an issue for US any more.

We should leave NATO.

Want a bet?

Bet on historical events? Or bet on my opinion on what we should do next?

WTF are you even talking about?

View attachment 405060

Putin loves the country he leads, he booted the bankers out of it; democrats, not so much. They'd be happy to let Xi and the CCP run things for us
" Putin loves the country he leads" LOL Yeh , do you posting from olgiono 55?

Russia is 'most unequal' country in the world | Public Finance ...
www.publicfinancefocus.org › news › 2019/04 › russia...

Apr 15, 2019 — Credit Suisse's latest Global Wealth Report shows the wealthiest 10% of Russia's population own 82% of all household wealth. This gives ...
1603369118960.png

View attachment 405060

Putin loves the country he leads, he booted the bankers out of it; democrats, not so much. They'd be happy to let Xi and the CCP run things for us
" Putin loves the country he leads" LOL Yeh , do you posting from olgiono 55?

Russia is 'most unequal' country in the world | Public Finance ...
www.publicfinancefocus.org › news › 2019/04 › russia...

Apr 15, 2019 — Credit Suisse's latest Global Wealth Report shows the wealthiest 10% of Russia's population own 82% of all household wealth. This gives ...
View attachment 405070

Saying he "loves" his country, is not an endorsement of his economic policies.

But an endorsement of his acceptance of what his job is, ie to serve his nation's interests, as he sees best.

Considering his background, it is not surprising that his view of the "Best" is not based on Rainbows and Unicorns and income equality.

I say bomb Nigeria with snow with Iranian oil- gas sanctions!

View attachment 405038

question: which side will take D. Trump this time, FBI or Ozero&KGB? With cost of “black gold” at 15-23 dollars per barrel, the USSR economy collapsed, and the sovok itself collapsed, and the "golden" horde ("russia") budget can only be fulfilled only with oil price at $ 42.4 and higher

"US officials say Russia, Iran have obtained voter information.

Top US intelligence agencies are warning that Iran and Russia have obtained voter information, trying to influence voters in the upcoming presidential polls.

Top US intelligence agencies are warning that Iran and Russia are trying to influence voters in the upcoming presidential polls. The directors of National Intelligence and the FBI say the two nations have obtained voter registration data.

Obtained! Probably given to them by the obama biden gang .

Influence voters how? How many of you have been influenced by Russia?
A lot off people here are believing made up stories.

Of course they do. It's not because of Iran. I'm not even sure they really believe them but they most certainly are willing to push and defend them.

Like Charlottesville. That one was a dozzy.

That was Trump's fault because he is unable to speak in complete sentences. Rush was even speaking on this the other day. He complained how Trump says things thinking everyone just knows what he is talking about but that isn't working.

People commented on what Trump actually said.

I say bomb Nigeria with snow with Iranian oil- gas sanctions!

View attachment 405038

question: which side will take D. Trump this time, FBI or Ozero&KGB? With cost of “black gold” at 15-23 dollars per barrel, the USSR economy collapsed, and the sovok itself collapsed, and the "golden" horde ("russia") budget can only be fulfilled only with oil price at $ 42.4 and higher

"US officials say Russia, Iran have obtained voter information.

Top US intelligence agencies are warning that Iran and Russia have obtained voter information, trying to influence voters in the upcoming presidential polls.

Top US intelligence agencies are warning that Iran and Russia are trying to influence voters in the upcoming presidential polls. The directors of National Intelligence and the FBI say the two nations have obtained voter registration data.

Obtained! Probably given to them by the obama biden gang .

stay on topic, we talk about Putin´s 2020 actions

Of course they do. It's not because of Iran. I'm not even sure they really believe them but they most certainly are willing to push and defend them.

That was Trump's fault because he is unable to speak in complete sentences. Rush was even speaking on this the other day. He complained how Trump says things thinking everyone just knows what he is talking about but that isn't working.

He was clear and explicit in what he said, and you people lied and are still lying.

He was clear and explicit in what he said, and you people lied and are still lying.

I don't believe I ever mentioned it but Trump is never clear which is why Rush addressed the issue.

I don't believe I ever mentioned it but Trump is never clear which is why Rush addressed the issue.

He explicitly stated that he was NOT including the ws in the set of "fine people" and the leftards lied and lied and then lied some more.

As you are doing, right now.

You people are all filthy liars.

He explicitly stated that he was NOT including the ws in the set of "fine people" and the leftards lied and lied and then lied some more.

That isn't what he initially said.

Sure. Couple hours after the incident he was more vague. But when he had confirmed data, he condemned violence from both sides and pointed out that the violent people did not define EITHER side and reminded people that

BOTH SIDES OF PEOPLE, HAVE "VERY FINE PEOPLE" in them.

That's was PERFECT. TRUMP NAILED IT.

That is a great unifying message and the Left could not allow it to go out, so they lied, and twisted it, and THEY INVENTED A DIVISIVE LIE.

Which you are still spreading, even though it has been completely refuted many times, and you know it.

YOU PEOPLE AT THE ONES THAT ARE TEARING US APART.

Sure. Couple hours after the incident he was more vague.

So end of story. Everything he says has to be explained after the fact.

Don't play stupid. THat is not what I said. You are lying in support of a great lie.

Don't play stupid. THat is not what I said. You are lying in support of a great lie.

That is what you said.

Forum List

Back