Top ten Zionist people frauds of all time

Zionist Jews, the folks Einstein warned us were fascist in 1948, use frauds to manipulate other to do their bidding. Jews masquerade as non-Jews. Here are my top 10 all time...

10. Rev Billy Graham - got all those Christians to support israel
9. Rupert Murdoch - wrecked the GOP and the US by pushing Zionism and flushing fiscal conservatism - always for another US war to help Israel.
8. Gadaffi - the terrorist behind Pan Am 103 can be outed by typing Gadaffi Jewish into any search engine - notice the Israeli media admits he was Jewish, the us media does not.
7. LBJ - the second worst traitor in US history - offed JFK, MLK, and RFK - started 'nam to run US weapons factories and ship new weapons not to US troops, but to Israel while billing the US taxpayer
6. Saudi Royal family - That's why the current crown price was Epstein Island's top customer
5. Mitch McConnell - the wrecking of the US balance sheet and the 911 fraud were not possible without his treasonous help
4. Mike pence - this failed Jew became a faux Christian politician backed by Zionist money and media coverage, and by stabbing the GOP and the US in the back, he proved it
3. Mitt Romney - if you haven!t figured it out, Brigham Young was a Jew, and so are most of the Mormon elites like Zionist traitor mitt.
2. Col. Tim Osman - this Zionist Jew CIA asset stayed in afghan beyond the mission to help resist the soviets, changed his name to Osama, and popped up on tv to lie and take credit for that which the CIA and Mossad did, namely 911
1. Moses - and when he came down the mountain, he looked different (because it wasn't the real one), and then it became necessary to off 3500 for noticing that... Cough cough.... No, they needed to be offed because they were guilty of the worst possible crime - they were dancing (around a golden calf)
you left JESUS out

When did we invade Saudi Arabia?

Saudi Arabia didn't do 9/11. They revoked OBL's citizenship and declared AQ a terrorist organization in 1994. OBL hated KSA as much as he hated the US.

We did invade Iraq and Afghanistan based on lies.

with regular outbreaks of CHOLERA----the shit in water disease

Not in the Gulf States. They have the purest water.. NO reverse osmosis half measures that leave heavy metals, nitrates and e-coli in the water.

Saudi Arabia didn't do 9/11. They revoked OBL's citizenship and declared AQ a terrorist organization in 1994. OBL hated KSA as much as he hated the US.

We did invade Iraq and Afghanistan based on lies.

I thought we were talking about your Koran confusion?

Not in the Gulf States. They have the purest water.. NO reverse osmosis half measures that leave heavy metals, nitrates and e-coli in the water.
I do not accept your OPINION----I prefer the ANNALS OF SAUDI MEDICINE------pay attention to the very important word VIBRIO---
and many others including e-coli. Saudi arabia even still has
SHISTOSOMIASIS

I do not accept your OPINION----I prefer the ANNALS OF SAUDI MEDICINE------pay attention to the very important word VIBRIO---
and many others including e-coli. Saudi arabia even still has
SHISTOSOMIASIS

You don't have the annals of Saudi medicine. You're just a garden variety hatemonger.

you are quite a joke----I have often read the annals of Saudi
medicine. Yup even you found some references to the
shistosomiasis in Saudi Arabia-----do not feel insulted---even Israel
has a case of S. mansoni now and then and EVEN THE USA but it
is the CHOLERA (vibrio) that is the shit in water sickness

I don't have the 'annals of saudi medicine' according to Surada---of course she is right---I don't SUBSCRIBE to that rag----but it is freely
available in medical libraries-----not much cited, of course

Are you promoting the lie that the CIA and Mossad did 9/11?

Show us a photo of "osama" in Saudi.....

You are another low end Mossad delegated to being an online troll....

Show us a photo of "osama" in Saudi.....

You are another low end Mossad delegated to being an online troll....

I already did. Osama was raised by his divorced mother in Syria until he was a young teen and returned to Saudi Arabia. He was 6' 5".. He didn't have kidney disease or Marfan and he wasn't Tim Osman.

You are either dumb as a stump or consumed with conspiracy theories... or both and NOW you think I'm Mossad.

I already did. Osama was raised by his divorced mother in Syria until he was a young teen and returned to Saudi Arabia. He was 6' 5".. He didn't have kidney disease or Marfan and he wasn't Tim Osman.

You are either dumb as a stump or consumed with conspiracy theories... or both and NOW you think I'm Mossad.

No, you posted a photo of a family, and "Osama" was NOT in the photo.

Nice try....

or he parrots prevalent islamo-nazi "literature"

you left JESUS out

Jesus did not deny being a Jew.

A Zionist people fraud is a Zionist Jew lying about being someone/something else, like Zionist Jew Rupert Murdoch claiming to be a Catholic....

Forum List

Back