What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Top ten Zionist people frauds of all time

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Bin laden denied doing 911
Not true. He denied planning it. And that is true. It was Khalid Sheikh Mohammed who planned it. It was Osama bin Laden who gave the blessing, and financing, to carry it out.

Nice try. It was your co-workers at Mossad and tenet's CIA. Col osman was merely the guy who popped up and took credit... For your handiwork....
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :thankusmile:

DudleySmith

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Not to mention, sinking The Titanic, the burning of Rome, and that meteor that killed all the dinosaurs.

I'm having to resort to wearing mismatched socks today because Mosad keeps taking things from my dryer.

Israel constantly keeps violating international law, with no regard for civilization.
For example, the assassination of Gerald Bull, a Canadian, in Belgium.
Of the destruction of the French nuclear reactor, Osirak, in Iraq in 1981.
The attack on the Turkish ferry, Mavi Marmara in 2010.

No other country has such an impressive list of international war crimes.
Not even North Korea.
I suggest you contact the UN who will then execute you for being a Jew.

That is ridiculous.
The UN has always been extremely biased on favor of Jews and Israel.
In fact, the main reason Trump likely pushed to create the UN was in order to be able to create Israel.
Trump likely pushed to create the UN

I hope you're joking.
He's not; he really is that ignorant and stupid.

fncceo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Not to mention, sinking The Titanic, the burning of Rome, and that meteor that killed all the dinosaurs.

I'm having to resort to wearing mismatched socks today because Mosad keeps taking things from my dryer.

Israel constantly keeps violating international law, with no regard for civilization.
For example, the assassination of Gerald Bull, a Canadian, in Belgium.
Of the destruction of the French nuclear reactor, Osirak, in Iraq in 1981.
The attack on the Turkish ferry, Mavi Marmara in 2010.

No other country has such an impressive list of international war crimes.
Not even North Korea.
I suggest you contact the UN who will then execute you for being a Jew.

That is ridiculous.
The UN has always been extremely biased on favor of Jews and Israel.
In fact, the main reason Trump likely pushed to create the UN was in order to be able to create Israel.
Trump likely pushed to create the UN

I hope you're joking.
He's not; he really is that ignorant and stupid.

There was a Muslim guy at work who was always talking about "the great reckoning" when Muslims would become the dominant force in the world. He would go on about Israel and how it was founded by T.E Lawrence and Gandhi during World War II and how every powerful (or at least interesting) person in the world, from Bill Gates to Michael Jordan was secretly a Jew and that's why they owned everything.

He was fun to listen to but could not be dissuaded from his delusions.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List