Top ten Zionist people frauds of all time

They maintained them.. The Arabs have maintained the holy sites of the Patriarchs for 2000 years.

So I shouldn't be able to find instances of Jordanians desecrating, for instance, Jewish cemetaries?
Or synagogues

Not the ones I saw.. The Jewish cemetaries I saw still had pebbles o them.

Not the ones I saw..

Well, if they took away or destroyed all the headstones, how would you see it as a cemetary?

Did you see the synagogues they destroyed in East Jerusalem?

There were headstones as far as the eye could see. What sort of crap are you spewing?

Cabinet Report Says Jordan Destroyed 56 Old City Synagogues, Desecrated Cemetery - Jewish Telegraphic Agency (jta.org)

Of course they did.

Poor Muslims, never did nuffin.

The Jews of the Old Quarter committed treason and broke their oath.
They are lucky they were allowed to leave after they were defeated in 1948, after their crimes.
They could have been executed for their crimes.

The Jews of the Old Quarter committed treason and broke their oath.

Oath? Link?

Israel has every right to exist. And we should support her against the Arabs.

Why should Israel exist?
The Hebrew tribes did not come from the Land of Canaan, as it was called then.
It was owned by the Canaanites, whom the Hebrew tried to massacre, around 1000 BC.
And the Hebrew were quickly and often defeated and kicked out, but the Babylonians, Assyrians, Romans, etc.
They irritated everyone with arrogance.
Such as claiming to be the Chosen People and the Promised Land, which clearly are lies.

According to Jewish religion, Jews are not supposed to go back to Palestine until the Messiah comes.

In 1920, the population of Palestine was only about 5% Jewish.
The rest are all modern immigrants, who really have no right to be there.

Then there is the basic fact there NEVER should be a state for a particular single religion ever.
About the only exception I am willing to tolerate is the Vatican, because that is so small.

Almost all of Israel is legally owned by Arabs who have been illegally and forcibly removed from their land.
That makes Israel an illegal state.

Why should Israel exist?

Why shouldn't it?

In 1920, the population of Palestine was only about 5% Jewish.

And now it's a lot more.

The rest are all modern immigrants,

Yup.

who really have no right to be there.

LOL! Suck it.

Almost all of Israel is legally owned by Arabs

Liar.

The native population is over 95% Arab Muslim, and the Jews are recent and mostly illegal immigrants.
The natives owned almost all the land.
The illegal immigrants are murdering and stealing the land from them.
Look up some of the thefts, like the massacre Dier Yassin.
Hundreds of native Arabs were murdered and their land taken by Jews who now illegally possess the blood soaked land.

Look at a 1946 map and you see thousands of Arab villages.
Look at a 1950 map and they are almost all gone, replace with Hebrew names.
How can that be accomplished without massive massacres and thefts?
There are about 6 million Jews in Israel now, but still 12 million Arab Muslims.

The native population is over 95% Arab Muslim, and the Jews are recent and mostly illegal immigrants.

Illegal? Sounds serious. What law did they break? Link?

The natives owned almost all the land.

You're lying. The Ottoman Empire owned almost all the land.
These things just make it up as they go. All they know is that they hate Jews, and the reason they hate Jews is because all the antisemitic canards appeal to those who know they are worthless.

Israel has continue to build Jewish only settlements all over Samaria and they have torn down 500 year old Arab houses in East Jerusalem to build cheap government apartments for the ultra conservative Jews.

That's awful!!

The Jordanians never did anything like that when they held East Jerusalem, did they?

Israel wasn't given East Jerusalem or the West Bank.

Great.

So what did the Jordanians do when they held East Jerusalem?

People just lived there as they had for 2000 years... long before Islam.

I'm not talking about 2000 years ago.

What did the Jordanians do when they held East Jerusalem after 1948?

Nothing.. Why do you ask? It was poor but pretty nice and the West bank had lots of Pomegranate trees, Almond trees and olive groves, small truck farms.

My Sunday school class had a cheap 2 week trip every April. I usually had a Christian guide and a Muslim driver.
You were taught that Jihad and Jew hatred of yours in your Sunday School class?

What an unusual "Sunday School" you went to.

Nope. I was taught the OT and NT.. it was non deominational but strongly Methodist. You have some real problem with being stupid and hateful.
I hate YOU, certainly, but then again, I hate all lying Nazis.

You poor, stupid slob.. You wouldn't know a Nazi if one flew up your butt.

The sub human "definition" of nazi is

One who observes, outs, identifies, and opposes Zionist fascism

You cannot make this shit up. The average IQ of the pro Israel Christian in America is under 5. They cannot define the words they parrot from their Jewish fraud of a Christian preacher.

The Three Oaths: Claims and Facts | Torah Jews

Since the nations of the world violated their oath and persecuted the Jews too much (i.e. the Holocaust), the Jews are allowed to violate theirs. This claim is based on the Midrash and the Zera Shimshon on Megillas Esther (Rabbi Shimshon Chaim Nachmani, 1778).

Zionist Jews, the folks Einstein warned us were fascist in 1948, use frauds to manipulate other to do their bidding. Jews masquerade as non-Jews. Here are my top 10 all time...

10. Rev Billy Graham - got all those Christians to support israel
9. Rupert Murdoch - wrecked the GOP and the US by pushing Zionism and flushing fiscal conservatism - always for another US war to help Israel.
8. Gadaffi - the terrorist behind Pan Am 103 can be outed by typing Gadaffi Jewish into any search engine - notice the Israeli media admits he was Jewish, the us media does not.
7. LBJ - the second worst traitor in US history - offed JFK, MLK, and RFK - started 'nam to run US weapons factories and ship new weapons not to US troops, but to Israel while billing the US taxpayer
6. Saudi Royal family - That's why the current crown price was Epstein Island's top customer
5. Mitch McConnell - the wrecking of the US balance sheet and the 911 fraud were not possible without his treasonous help
4. Mike pence - this failed Jew became a faux Christian politician backed by Zionist money and media coverage, and by stabbing the GOP and the US in the back, he proved it
3. Mitt Romney - if you haven!t figured it out, Brigham Young was a Jew, and so are most of the Mormon elites like Zionist traitor mitt.
2. Col. Tim Osman - this Zionist Jew CIA asset stayed in afghan beyond the mission to help resist the soviets, changed his name to Osama, and popped up on tv to lie and take credit for that which the CIA and Mossad did, namely 911
1. Moses - and when he came down the mountain, he looked different (because it wasn't the real one), and then it became necessary to off 3500 for noticing that... Cough cough.... No, they needed to be offed because they were guilty of the worst possible crime - they were dancing (around a golden calf)
:thankusmile::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

you took the Israel apologists to school,they can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are.:abgg2q.jpg: the last president that stood up to warmonger Israel paid the deadly price for it on nov 22nd 1963.the CIA and the mossad same as with Jfk were behind 9/11,

nobody has ever been able to refute the evidence in these videos it was a joint CIA,mossad operation in 9/11 our government so much protects Israel. 9/11 truth sites wont go into the Israel involvement,if you bring it up,they get angry and call you anti semtic,In bookstores here in the states,you wont find any books in librarys or on the shelfs of bookstores on the mosads role in the JFK aSSASSINATION,,you got to hunt online for those suprressed books,talk about censorship.

I am totally surprised fascist youtube has not delted this video yet of Israles involvement. these two videos of proof it was a joint CIA/mossad operation have never been debunked.Ignore the trolls as i plan to and keep up the good work.:thankusmile:

the Arabs are one step above shithole Africa and shithead blacks
..the Jews are very industrious/etc---so you support lazy shitheads over the working/industrious people???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where did you live in Africa or the Arab world?

FACTS-truth hurt you
etc etc etc poverty/education/etc etc
literally a shithole --sanitation
View attachment 478526
access to drinking water
View attachment 478528
disease
View attachment 478525

Israel use to have some small reverse osmosis plants for cleaning up brackish water.. Didn't get rid of heavy metals or Ecoli. They have desalinated water now. Where did you live in the Middle East or Africa?

stop the double talk bullshit --we are not stupid--it's right THERE!!--Africa is a shithole..worst in:
disease
drinking water
SANITATION
etc etc

Africa is guilty mostly of not being as insanely hostile and aggressive as the Europeans, so have had all their culture and civilization destroyed, and turned into slaves of imperialist colonies.

There are African pyramids and things indicating that civilization likely started there and was later destroyed.
Remember, the Eve of Africa proves all races came from Africa less than 100k years ago.
So there is no significant evolutionary differences.
Whites are just inbred Blacks.

1.Rwandans murdered more people per time period and more were directly involved per capita, than the Germans did in the Holocaust
2, your argument is false- you can't MEASURE evilness ...Africans have done the same things as the Europeans

Zionist Jews, the folks Einstein warned us were fascist in 1948, use frauds to manipulate other to do their bidding. Jews masquerade as non-Jews. Here are my top 10 all time...

10. Rev Billy Graham - got all those Christians to support israel
9. Rupert Murdoch - wrecked the GOP and the US by pushing Zionism and flushing fiscal conservatism - always for another US war to help Israel.
8. Gadaffi - the terrorist behind Pan Am 103 can be outed by typing Gadaffi Jewish into any search engine - notice the Israeli media admits he was Jewish, the us media does not.
7. LBJ - the second worst traitor in US history - offed JFK, MLK, and RFK - started 'nam to run US weapons factories and ship new weapons not to US troops, but to Israel while billing the US taxpayer
6. Saudi Royal family - That's why the current crown price was Epstein Island's top customer
5. Mitch McConnell - the wrecking of the US balance sheet and the 911 fraud were not possible without his treasonous help
4. Mike pence - this failed Jew became a faux Christian politician backed by Zionist money and media coverage, and by stabbing the GOP and the US in the back, he proved it
3. Mitt Romney - if you haven!t figured it out, Brigham Young was a Jew, and so are most of the Mormon elites like Zionist traitor mitt.
2. Col. Tim Osman - this Zionist Jew CIA asset stayed in afghan beyond the mission to help resist the soviets, changed his name to Osama, and popped up on tv to lie and take credit for that which the CIA and Mossad did, namely 911
1. Moses - and when he came down the mountain, he looked different (because it wasn't the real one), and then it became necessary to off 3500 for noticing that... Cough cough.... No, they needed to be offed because they were guilty of the worst possible crime - they were dancing (around a golden calf)
:thankusmile::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

you took the Israel apologists to school,they can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are.:abgg2q.jpg: the last president that stood up to warmonger Israel paid the deadly price for it on nov 22nd 1963.the CIA and the mossad same as with Jfk were behind 9/11,

nobody has ever been able to refute the evidence in these videos it was a joint CIA,mossad operation in 9/11 our government so much protects Israel. 9/11 truth sites wont go into the Israel involvement,if you bring it up,they get angry and call you anti semtic,In bookstores here in the states,you wont find any books in librarys or on the shelfs of bookstores on the mosads role in the JFK aSSASSINATION,,you got to hunt online for those suprressed books,talk about censorship.

I am totally surprised fascist youtube has not delted this video yet of Israles involvement. these two videos of proof it was a joint CIA/mossad operation have never been debunked.Ignore the trolls as i plan to and keep up the good work.:thankusmile:

there used to be an even greater informative longer video on this but youtube has deleted it of course but this one on the CIAS involvement below will do

No one has been able to refute that Israel took part in 9/11? What is there to refute??? Lolol

Israel did 911, JFK, the USS Liberty, RFK, MLK, the marines in Lebanon 1983, and the steal.

The steal was 100 percent about shutting down trump from releasing the truth ab out 911, contained in a huge FBI file that has never been released to the americanpeople. I

Israel did 911, JFK, the USS Liberty, RFK, MLK, the marines in Lebanon 1983, and the steal.

The steal was 100 percent about shutting down trump from releasing the truth ab out 911, contained in a huge FBI file that has never been released to the americanpeople. I
1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

All Zionist traitors are laughing with faun.

How could Donald trump be so fucking stupid as to appoint all those Zionist traitors?

How could Americans be so stupid as to be fooled over and over?

Ah, those Christians. We just have our zioniste frauds of Christian preachers lie to them every Sunday, and

THEY NEVER GET A FUCKING CLUE

Israel has every right to exist. And we should support her against the Arabs.
Right... Like we haven't been support Israel over everything else?
The US has spent more money on Israel than we have on our territories like Puerto Rico, At this point we should just tell them they are on their own. They did attack and kill 34 Americans on the USS Liberty and stole US atomic secrets. Really with friends like that we do not need enemies.

All Zionist traitors are laughing with faun.

How could Donald trump be so fucking stupid as to appoint all those Zionist traitors?

How could Americans be so stupid as to be fooled over and over?

Ah, those Christians. We just have our zioniste frauds of Christian preachers lie to them every Sunday, and

THEY NEVER GET A FUCKING CLUE
What about your ignorance is there not to laugh at?

They did not do 911

Or JFK, RFK, MLK, the beirut attack on the marine barracks or any steal. There was no steal.

They did attack the USS Liberty but by mistake.

Those are facts and truth and you are a proven liar.

They did attack the USS Liberty but by mistake.
Bull shit, They attacked the USS Liberty by to torpedo boats and aircraft on a clear day while the USS Liberty was flying an American flag. This was no mistake.

Just type in USS Liberty transcript and read it yourself.

But sir, it is an American ship, I can see the flag.

Follow orders. Hit it.

Einstein has been proven right over and over, both in science and about Zionism being fascism.

Forum List

Back