Top ten Zionist people frauds of all time

But, remember... Israel bombed Egypt first while 70,000 Egyptian troops were deployed to fight the civil war in Yemen from 1962 to1970.

Yeah, the Egyptians threatened Israel when their best troops were in Yemen.
What a bunch of morons, eh?

Of course Israel still would have kicked Egypt's ass.

Israel's surprise attack decimated the Egyptian airforce and then they killed 34 Americans aboard the USS Liberty. Pretty incompetent, don't you think?

Of a crew of 294 officers and men, including three American civilian government employees, she suffered 34 Americans killed in action and 173 wounded in action.

Last edited:
Israel has continue to build Jewish only settlements all over Samaria and they have torn down 500 year old Arab houses in East Jerusalem to build cheap government apartments for the ultra conservative Jews.

That's awful!!

The Jordanians never did anything like that when they held East Jerusalem, did they?

Israel wasn't given East Jerusalem or the West Bank.

Great.

So what did the Jordanians do when they held East Jerusalem?

People just lived there as they had for 2000 years... long before Islam.

Mike huckabee - this Zionist Jew masquerades as a baptist preacher and a "republican," but when in office as gov of Arkansas, was one of the top three biggest spenders in the nation, topped only by two left wing Dems. Huckabee spends most of his time in the only country he has ever cared about - Israel. Huckabee has always been for more US troops in the ME fighting and dying for Israel. His job is to drum up support amongst sub human Christians for such treason against America.

Mike huckabee - this Zionist Jew masquerades as a baptist preacher and a "republican," but when in office as gov of Arkansas, was one of the top three biggest spenders in the nation, topped only by two left wing Dems. Huckabee spends most of his time in the only country he has ever cared about - Israel. Huckabee has always been for more US troops in the ME fighting and dying for Israel. His job is to drum up support amongst sub human Christians for such treason against America.

Huckabee is a Scofield heretic.

Israel has continue to build Jewish only settlements all over Samaria and they have torn down 500 year old Arab houses in East Jerusalem to build cheap government apartments for the ultra conservative Jews.

That's awful!!

The Jordanians never did anything like that when they held East Jerusalem, did they?

Great.

I'm not talking about 2000 years ago.

What did the Jordanians do when they held East Jerusalem after 1948?

That's awful!!

Great.

Nothing.. Why do you ask? It was poor but pretty nice and the West bank had lots of Pomegranate trees, Almond trees and olive groves, small truck farms.

My Sunday school class had a cheap 2 week trip every April. I usually had a Christian guide and a Muslim driver.

That's awful!!

Great.

Nothing.. Why do you ask? It was poor but pretty nice and the West bank had lots of Pomegranate trees, Almond trees and olive groves, small truck farms.

My Sunday school class had a cheap 2 week trip every April. I usually had a Christian guide and a Muslim driver.

Nothing..

You're lying.

Why do you ask?

To expose your lying.

That's awful!!

Great.

Nothing..

You're lying.

Why do you ask?

To expose your lying.

Hundreds of ARAMCONS took the Sunday School trips.. The Catholic kids had their own excursions. Have you never done anything in your life?

That's awful!!

Great.

You were taught that Jihad and Jew hatred of yours in your Sunday School class?

What an unusual "Sunday School" you went to.

"Jew hatred"

1. Reading Einstein
2. Reading the Atlanta Jewish times
3. Understanding basic science (911, JFK, RFK, MLK)
4. Noticing ever single reason given to invade Iraq was a 100 percent pure lie
5. Noticing that there are no photos of"Osama" in Saudi, but there are three photos of col Tim osman
6. Reading the CIA dossier on the 67 war to find out Israel started and LBJ was expecting Israel to start it before he lied on TV and said Israel was attacked

There are another 30,000 such examples of "Jew hatred"

That's awful!!

Great.

Nothing..

You're lying.

Why do you ask?

To expose your lying.

Hundreds of ARAMCONS took the Sunday School trips.. The Catholic kids had their own excursions. Have you never done anything in your life?

What did the Jordanians do to Jewish sites when they held East Jerusalem after 1948?

RFK - 14 bullet holes in corpse. Siran's gun held 8 rounds

J Edgar's conclusion - just Siran shot RFK...

Cananyone understand basic math?

We know Christians cannot...

That's awful!!

Great.

Nothing..

You're lying.

Why do you ask?

To expose your lying.

What did the Jordanians do to Jewish sites when they held East Jerusalem after 1948?

They maintained them.. The Arabs have maintained the holy sites of the Patriarchs for 2000 years.

They maintained them.. The Arabs have maintained the holy sites of the Patriarchs for 2000 years.

So I shouldn't be able to find instances of Jordanians desecrating, for instance, Jewish cemetaries?
Or synagogues

I don't remember any synagogues.. but, then the Jews were a tiny minority in Palestine until 1920.. Mostly they lived in Damascus or Aleppo or Iran and Iraq or Tunisia, Morocco or Tripoli.. Not many returned to Palestine when they were expelled from Spain and Portugal ..

Not the ones I saw.. The Jewish cemetaries I saw still had pebbles o them.

Last edited:

So I shouldn't be able to find instances of Jordanians desecrating, for instance, Jewish cemetaries?
Or synagogues

Not the ones I saw.. The Jewish cemetaries I saw still had pebbles o them.

Not the ones I saw..

Well, if they took away or destroyed all the headstones, how would you see it as a cemetary?

Did you see the synagogues they destroyed in East Jerusalem?

Forum List

Back