Top Ten black slave owners

What is the ratio of black owners to whites who participated in the slave trade? Does this excuse/justify white ownership of black slaves?

What these threads do not bring up is most blacks who owned slaves were free blacks who bought family members
Not to mention, justification of whites owning slaves. You would have thought by now, the very thought of slavery would be abhorrent. Instead, all these threads trying to justify the subjugation of one race by another.
Lol

Holy shit

View attachment 509399
One more time...and I am fast losing patience.

Are you on drugs? What's with all those memes that have nothing to do with your thread?

My question still stands - Are the left responsible for all the injustices in the world? If so, what are the right responsible for?
I already started to with lybia

Answer my question
Who is trying to justify slavery?...you won't even acknowledge modern day slavery..your silence is violence

You and right winger go ......
You "answered to with Lybia"? What the fuck does that mean?

And when you post moronic statements that US Dems are responsible for slavery that may happen in some other part of the world, yes, you are justifying slavery.
Don't say I didn't warn ya

Can't answer can you empty headed brainwashed idiot
Who is justifying slavery ?
You and right winger were pretty sure of the motives of this thread
The justification of slavery
He's seen it before pfffttroflmao
What happened to the new jersey half a fag ?
Maybe he's on his way to bed stye to take a lil helpless ghetto boy to the dmv

Ya know it's not enough to just be a white moron in New Jersey

Yeah, just as I suspected. A racist moron starts a thread.

Next time, if you want to respond to me, forgo the gibberish and we can talk. I neither have the time nor patience to indulge morons. Buh-bye.

Uh boy

Can't answer the question can you
Who is justifying slavery?

It's fun to just make shit up when you can't answer a simple question....

What did I make up?

LeBron James has slaves in China making shoes and other shit to make him richer.

Greedy motherfucker that he is.

The "left," or more accurately the Nazis - the democrats, are a current manifestation of evil. The lust for power and dominion over others is the root cause of injustice. The left is simply one manifestation of that lust.
<sigh>. Guess, the crazies are out early this morning. Thanks for your input. Don't forget to take your meds.
Oh look, a retard.

I answered your question accurately, which is why you melted down.

The lust for power and dominion over others is the root cause of injustice. The left is simply one manifestation of that lust.

The "left," or more accurately the Nazis - the democrats, are a current manifestation of evil. The lust for power and dominion over others is the root cause of injustice. The left is simply one manifestation of that lust.
<sigh>. Guess, the crazies are out early this morning. Thanks for your input. Don't forget to take your meds.
Oh look, a retard.

I answered your question accurately, which is why you melted down.

The lust for power and dominion over others is the root cause of injustice. The left is simply one manifestation of that lust.

You don't wanna teach history ....only your white supremacist exclusionary hateful version !
You wanna justify slavery racist !

Forum List

Back