Top Sniper Rifles

KP you got a 350...?? Would like ta help you BUT the biggest thing I have is a .338 --- SO check with that Doggie Guy he may have something big enough ta fit your Knife...

Shot this one a while back 100 yrds with a 6mmBR

Attachments

• 8-17-14.JPG
    8-17-14.JPG
    341.6 KB · Views: 99
Shot this one today @ 100 yrds in 15-18 mph gust to 25 mph Note head shot on da FLY between # 1 &
# 2 ...!!!!
12-14-14.JPG

I got some JPEG's of real fly's , Love Bugs & spiders that were crazy enough to land on my targets...
Ust-ta put a little Dab-O-Honey on the target and Pop da Bees when they would land BUT the range
owner Wife got ticked-off at me and made me Quit that....!!!!

Is all them five shots?..The Vmax are looking good..I had`nt shot in two weeks,due to that dang rock..Will shoot the .243 300 yards on Monday,hell or high water.

Nah--- I didn't load enough foul rounds ... I was cleaning after ever ten rounds... shooting three foul
shots at rocks after each cleaning... When I shot that pinwheel on # 6 just left it and shot 4 rounds
on # 7 --- dand win was gusting to 25 MPH so I didn't feel like playing in da wind so I just pop shot # 8
just so I could clean go home and watch Football...!!!!!

Talked to Gunsmith.. Said he was going Home for Christmas... Won't start on my new gun till after
Christmas.. Bummer... am looking forward to getting that mew Weaver XR scope to put on da gun..
Going ta use those Burris Signature 30mm Rings... Have got one set & I like-em...

Forum List

Back