Top Republican calls Cruz "a fraud."

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
Peter King: Ted Cruz ?is a fraud? ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Republican Rep. Peter King said Friday that his Republican colleague in the Senate, Ted Cruz, "is a fraud" who will "no longer have any influence in the Republican Party" after the House votes on a measure that could potentially lead to a government shutdown.

……..

The idea to tie the president's health care law to the government funding bill was aggressively pushed by Cruz and other Senate conservatives, including Sen. Marco Rubio and Sen. Mike Lee, this summer.

Pull up a chair and make some popcorn. This is getting good! :woohoo:

Peter King finally got his head screwed on right and his edging from the right into the mainstream of the GOP.

See, healing can occur for far righties.

Peter King finally got his head screwed on right and his edging from the right into the mainstream of the GOP.

See, healing can occur for far righties.

Maybe he had therapy since all the "I'm gonna teach how not to be Gay" guys and gals are out of work. They gotta do something! :lol:

Republican Rep. Peter King said Friday that his Republican colleague in the Senate, Ted Cruz, "is a fraud" who will "no longer have any influence in the Republican Party" after the House votes on a measure that could potentially lead to a government shutdown.

……..

The idea to tie the president's health care law to the government funding bill was aggressively pushed by Cruz and other Senate conservatives, including Sen. Marco Rubio and Sen. Mike Lee, this summer.

Who determined that Peter King is a "top Republican?" One thing we know about him is that he's a RINO - a fraud, in other words.

Jim and Jake..................

You will not rule up and coming You barely rule now. Only with the Senate.

Last edited:

……..

Who determined that Peter King is a "top Republican?" One thing we know about him is that he's a RINO - a fraud, in other words.

Peter after all his bullshit on the IRA is still looking for a legacy.

Pity. I used to like him.

The Dems are sitting back watching and laughing their butts off. The more the Baggers push the "old guard" out, the more "Christine O'Donnells" that are waiting in the wings. The extremist in the GOP are the ones pushing the party over the cliff.

Of course, the fall ain't so bad. It is the bottom that is going to kill you...

If Ted Cruz decides to run for president. He will expose himself as a fraud since he is not eligible for Article 2 Section 1 of the Constitution.

The thing is that republicans like Ted Cruz are doing what is right, and they don't care that it might hurt them in the polls. The left and the neocons only do what keeps them in power and damn the consequences. They are the elite wealthy and don't care about the suffering that the poor and middle class will experience. And the left wing sheep just go along with it.

If Ted Cruz decides to run for president. He will expose himself as a fraud since he is not eligible for Article 2 Section 1 of the Constitution.

He won't run.

Go fuck yourself. You are really starting to piss me off. You aren't a conservative. And I know your game.

I had to wait to this post. I knew you would give it finally.

He won't run.

Go fuck yourself. You are really starting to piss me off. You aren't a conservative. And I know your game.

I know he wont run. He knows he isn't eligible. Actually I am a staunch Conservative but more a Constitutionalist.

This is the time to see which Republicans will survive the next election cycle.

Those that continue to bow to Reid and Obama will be voted out, or just barely eke out a win.

Those that show a backbone and stand up for the voters will easily win.

He's Canadian too. Don't dare tell me he's eligible for the Presidency. After years of wingnut bitherism, I'm not in the mood.

This is the time to see which Republicans will survive the next election cycle.

Those that continue to bow to Reid and Obama will be voted out, or just barely eke out a win.

Those that show a backbone and stand up for the voters will easily win.

I think a lot of RINOs will be primaried and beaten, they won't be missed. The GOP needs to get down to basics. Promote constitutional limits on government, actually get a fuckin budget passed, and eventually balance it by rolling back stupid "progressive" policies.

liberals are some shallow petty people

first off, they have this hate already for the new member in Congress Cruz for whatever reason... then they cheer some Republican who made a comment about Cruz, they do love it when people put others down..... King can say whatever he feels like, I don't give a shit...King is afraid of old Guard Republicans losing their grip on POWER

go Cruz...

Forum List

Back