Top Republican calls Cruz "a fraud."

the fun part now is watching the republicans starting to squirm over them trying to dump Obama care in the Debt ceiling bill ... the whining will soon start ... you watch they wil start falling like a rock in water in the polls ... this next election the republicans will have their biggest lost in history ... I'm saying it first ... and I loving it ... first they want to starve children ... then they don't care if you die from a illness ... then they don't carer if you have a pot to piss in ... they the start calling members of their party a fraud to save face ...if that's not a sign for failure I don't know what is ...

the fun part now is watching the republicans starting to squirm over them trying to dump Obama care in the Debt ceiling bill ... the whining will soon start ... you watch they wil start falling like a rock in water in the polls ... this next election the republicans will have their biggest lost in history ... I'm saying it first ... and I loving it ... first they want to starve children ... then they don't care if you die from a illness ... then they don't carer if you have a pot to piss in ... they the start calling members of their party a fraud to save face ...if that's not a sign for failure I don't know what is ...

The pubs don't care. They have already gone by the way of the horse and buggy

They have nothing to lose and everything to gain

-Geaux

LastactofDefiance.gif

Peter King: Ted Cruz ?is a fraud? ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Republican Rep. Peter King said Friday that his Republican colleague in the Senate, Ted Cruz, "is a fraud" who will "no longer have any influence in the Republican Party" after the House votes on a measure that could potentially lead to a government shutdown.

……..

The idea to tie the president's health care law to the government funding bill was aggressively pushed by Cruz and other Senate conservatives, including Sen. Marco Rubio and Sen. Mike Lee, this summer.

Pull up a chair and make some popcorn. This is getting good! :woohoo:

Who determined that Peter King is a "top Republican?" One thing we know about him is that he's a RINO - a fraud, in other words.

AAAAAAAh Republicans ... thats who ...

The thing is that republicans like Ted Cruz are doing what is right, and they don't care that it might hurt them in the polls. The left and the neocons only do what keeps them in power and damn the consequences. They are the elite wealthy and don't care about the suffering that the poor and middle class will experience. And the left wing sheep just go along with it.

you seem to have a poor perception of what is right... cruz hates obama care... cruz doesn't have a solution to replace it with... we as americans can't keep going the way health care was in the past ... obama care was design by the left and right ... when it came time to vote for it the republicans bailed ... they didn't want obama to look good in the eyes of the people ... that's why Ted cruz hates obama care .... because when in comes to reality here, when every american has health care, and they aren't losing their ass by having it, republicans will lose all credibility for being wrong about obama care ... one more nail in the coffin of the election of anotrher republicans

Republican Rep. Peter King said Friday that his Republican colleague in the Senate, Ted Cruz, "is a fraud" who will "no longer have any influence in the Republican Party" after the House votes on a measure that could potentially lead to a government shutdown.

……..

The idea to tie the president's health care law to the government funding bill was aggressively pushed by Cruz and other Senate conservatives, including Sen. Marco Rubio and Sen. Mike Lee, this summer.

The entire ‘tea party’ contrivance is a fraud.

And although many republican such as King are aware of this, they’re powerless to stop the insanity.

I'm sorry, John McCain currently holds the title of "fraud."

Yeah.

I mean, he was totally faking it when he spent 5 years in Vietnamese POW Camp.

Big faker.

Seriously, if you want to know why I walked away from the GOP, it's because THIS kind of shit flows from the mouths of guys like you.

Oh cry me a river. I know of very few people who aren't grateful for McCain's service and admiration for his bravery when he was a prisoner.

That was then. This is now.

Ever since McCain lost to Bush in the primaries, he's been running his own game down in Washington.

Take his "gang of ........................." .

McCain basically started a dictatorship within the Republicans in the Senate. Mr. Maverick.

That got a lot of people wondering how and why a "gang of x" had the right to dictate public policy to the others that had been elected to the Senate as well.

He currently has his nose firmly up Obama's ass now as a wannabe CIC. Hell's bells in an interview with Huff Po he even said he wished he could be at the WH every day to advise Obama *sigh*.

Made me want to bazooka barf. McCain is long overdue for retirement. He is only loyal to himself.

It has paid off for him though. He got Meghan her own reality show "raising mc cain".

I used to think Cruz wouldn't be eligible. He is. Not only is he eligible, but he wouldn't be the first Canadian born president. We had one before.

If we can have a Kenyan, we can have a Canadian.

The thing is that republicans like Ted Cruz are doing what is right, and they don't care that it might hurt them in the polls. The left and the neocons only do what keeps them in power and damn the consequences. They are the elite wealthy and don't care about the suffering that the poor and middle class will experience. And the left wing sheep just go along with it.

you seem to have a poor perception of what is right... cruz hates obama care... cruz doesn't have a solution to replace it with... we as americans can't keep going the way health care was in the past ... obama care was design by the left and right ... when it came time to vote for it the republicans bailed ... they didn't want obama to look good in the eyes of the people ... that's why Ted cruz hates obama care .... because when in comes to reality here, when every american has health care, and they aren't losing their ass by having it, republicans will lose all credibility for being wrong about obama care ... one more nail in the coffin of the election of anotrher republicans

Get a fucking job and a haircut, hippy ....

Cruz Turns Obamacare Defunding Plan to Fiasco -- Daily Intelligencer

Now that the House of Representatives has passed its bill to keep the government open and rid the world of Obamcare, the full strategic disaster the Republicans have embarked upon is coming into focus. The procedure is a little confusing, but once we disentangle the steps, it quickly becomes clear that the Republicans have started a dumpster fire they have no obvious way to extinguish.

It’s important to keep in mind that a government shutdown does not, in and of itself, stop Obamacare from going forward. Most of the money for that law has been appropriated through channels (tax credits, state-based exchanges, etc.) immune to shutdown. The Obamacare-shutdown method relies on the hope that keeping the government shut down proves so annoying to the president that he (or a filibuster-proof majority in both houses) submits to abolishing his health-care reform in return for reopening the government. That is the only way shutting down the government could result in the defunding of Obamacare.

Cruz is perfect for the froot loop arm of the GObP/R as well as the more ignorant rw's. He appeals to those who can't think for themselves. For these people, its all about fear and hate.

Get a fucking job and a haircut, hippy ....

But he's right and more and more people are learning they've been lied to by fox, limbaugh and the Rs.

Meanwhile, rw's would rather hurt their own families than admit they're wrong. Pretty stupid but also what we've come to expect.

liberals are some shallow petty people

first off, they have this hate already for the new member in Congress Cruz for whatever reason... then they cheer some Republican who made a comment about Cruz, they do love it when people put others down..... King can say whatever he feels like, I don't give a shit...King is afraid of old Guard Republicans losing their grip on POWER

go Cruz...

And the Dems are praying that the Baggers try to replace some of the old guard with their brand of republicans....aka Akin and O'Donnell.....They are salivating!:lol:

Yeah yeah, because you can't go out win on selling what you stand for...you have to hope to destroy someone and call people vulgar names in order for you to drool all yourselves..

You are a sad bunch who belong to that party and some of the most, INTOLERANT in this country

VERY SAD

Last edited:

……..

I dunno if I'll be the first person to ask or not, but who the fuck is Peter King, and how is he a "top Republican"?

the left lying again, King is a TOP Republican

how funny they can make any Republican a TOP ONE whenever they feel like it...

they can't win any other way

……..

Who determined that Peter King is a "top Republican?" One thing we know about him is that he's a RINO - a fraud, in other words.

I think it says something when CNN writes a story about a Representative and tells you repeatedly that he's a Republican, but doesn't tell you what state he's from OR any committee positions he holds in the House. That's another way of saying, "He's a fucking nobody."

Forum List

Back