Top LGBT LGBTQ Stereotypes (Which Ones Are True?)

metalwolf

Platinum Member
Oct 21, 2020
This is good video.

Many beliefs people have about LGBT people are untrue and this video refutes some of the claims as being false.

1. The first one is false, our organ player in church is a gay. Only a few people know this about him.

2. I've never heard of that before.

3. In most cases that I have seen, lesbians are butch, ugly, an un-feminine. I'll call this stereotype true, because I've never seen a hot, feminine lesbian.

4. Some you never know are gay. This one is true.

5. Drags probably have trans tendencies, otherwise they wouldn't be doing what they do.

6. Some are, not all. That's the way with everything.

7. They are absolutely mentally ill, his source is neither scientific, nor rooted in common sense.

8. Who cares?

9. Literally who has ever said that?

10. Most, not all.

wjsjjsjajajaj.jpeg
wmsmsmmsmsmsks.png

1. The first one is false, our organ player in church is a gay. Only a few people know this about him.

2. I've never heard of that before.

3. In most cases that I have seen, lesbians are butch, ugly, an un-feminine. I'll call this stereotype true, because I've never seen a hot, feminine lesbian.

4. Some you never know are gay. This one is true.

5. Drags probably have trans tendencies, otherwise they wouldn't be doing what they do.

6. Some are, not all. That's the way with everything.

7. They are absolutely mentally ill, his source is neither scientific, nor rooted in common sense.

8. Who cares?

9. Literally who has ever said that?

10. Most, not all.
90+% of male organists are gay. In fact I've never known one that isn't.

-1-If you call yourself a Christian, and suck socks, or take it up the knot, you are goin to Hell.--TRUE

-2-IDK about Bisexual females--but I know faggots average about 1000 sexual partners over a lifetime--TRUE

-3-No--lipstick lesbos--False

-4-Nope--not all--False

-5-It's a fuckin dude in a dress--does it matter?

-6-a MUCH higher percentage of fags are sexual predators than their hetero counterparts.---THAT is how you create fags--you molest kids.--MOSTLY TRUE

-7-YES--overwhelmingly TRUE--men who want to dress up like women and chop their cocks off are mentally ill.

-8-who gives a shit--Mostly True

-9-Who the hell thinks that ALL LGBTQ people are white? People are morons.--Mostly true

-10-Most fags sound like fags--they also have feminine mannerisms. --Mostly true

I'm dead sick of hearing about it. Whatever. Make private lives "private" again. How about that.

Why do straight people advertise their sex lives?

Like i seen in public one time a group of two men and two women and one of the guys said "marry her".

About 99.9% of sexual predators who prey on young boys are homosexual. The Chicago "killer clown" John Wayne Gacy was homosexual. Lefties blame the Catholic Church for abuses of of young boys but the abuses were committed by homosexual priests. The left wing political agenda ostracized the BSA (Boy Scouts) for winning a Supreme Court decision that authorized them to discriminate against hiring overt homosexual Scout leaders. The message is that the agenda of a political power that focuses on sodomites was more important to democrats than the health and mental stability of vulnerable young boys. Parents fought back in Northern Va. when a father protested to the school board that his daughter was molested by a confused boy in a dress. The father was arrested and the issue galvanized the effort for parental control over the grooming of young kids to be willing victims of sodomite predators.

Forum List

Back