Top Lawyers Won’t Touch Donald Trump With A “1000 Foot Pole” As Legal Troubles Escalate

And Biden is different how?

how many times has he been to court & settled because he was guilty AF? how many investigations is he under now

both criminally & civilly?

none? none you say?

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.................... that's what i thought.

you....

homer fail cornflake.gif

how many times has he been to court & settled because he was guilty AF? how many investigations is he under now

both criminally & civilly?

none? none you say?

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.................... that's what i thought.

you....

View attachment 552331

Settling = guilty?

Wow, what legal system do you work under?

Biden hasn't done any actual work in his entire life.

And the system is covering for his useless son. Of course progressives like you give people like that a pass because you don't mind a little graft done by your betters as long as their politics are correct.

when you can cough up some credible unbiased links to back up yer bullshit, then i'll take you seriously.

until then, i will continue to mock your impotent attempt to debate.

When you do anything but just regurgitate banal accusations that are just manifestations of the fact you don't like Trump I will actually respond with something besides scorn.

Donald Trump is facing intensifying legal pressure, but he's been unable to attract the type of high-quality lawyers that would typically represent a former president in high-stakes cases.

At least four well-known attorneys have turned down repeated entreaties by Trump's team in recent weeks, a source familiar with the discussions told CNN, leaving the twice-impeached one-term president with a small and relatively inexperienced legal team to litigate executive privilege and other constitutional issues.

Might want to hold on to that travel money Donny.

https://www.allsides.com/news-source/raw-story

Raw Story media bias rating is Left.

The Raw Story is an online news publication founded in 2004 by John Byrne. It covers current national and international political and economic news and publishes its own editorials and investigative pieces. The Raw Story describes itself as progressive, bringing attention to stories that it sees as downplayed or ignored by other media outlets. It is owned by Raw Story Media Inc. based in Washington, D.C., in the United States.

Settling = guilty?

Wow, what legal system do you work under?

Biden hasn't done any actual work in his entire life.

And the system is covering for his useless son. Of course progressives like you give people like that a pass because you don't mind a little graft done by your betters as long as their politics are correct.
The "Only I Can Fix It" guy even had his hotel in Panama seized. There's your "Art Of The Deal" stable genius.

You hate to see it.

The "Only I Can Fix It" guy even had his hotel in Panama seized. There's your "Art Of The Deal" stable genius.

You hate to see it.

Trump didn't own the hotel or manage it at the time of the seizure.

Just another douchebag leftwing abuse of the truth.

You hate to see it.

Read the article, some SJW owners wanted the Trump name gone, and tried to break a contract that was in place until 2031. They found a judge to get their way.

Trump's staff was thrown off the property & his name removed from the facde.

Just another Trump asseater deflecting from his boy's bigly fails.

And the Management company is suing back for breach of contract.

Forum List

Back