Top Kill has failed according to BP

[You guys are great. One of your sacred cow oil companies perpetrates an EPIC fuck up while performing a practice whipped for aggressively by conservatives, and the response at large? "Obama is incompetent."

Idiot.

Conservatives who have been complaining about over regulation of industry for forever now trying to blame Obama for this because of lax regulation at MMS.

What MMS did wrong is exactly what conservatives have been wishing for. Conservatives got what they wanted in MMS,

less oversight, less restriction, lax rules, less government interference.

See? This is why some of us have told you why you were, and are,

WRONG.

Two problems with your simple-minded assessment:

1. It was a high pressure methane blow out that probably was going to happen reguardless. Can't plan an acccident.

2. There are regulations in place for the equipment necessary, inspections and the like for oil rigs. Something in that process failed here, not an absence of rules and regulations.

Questions for you:

Have they stepped up inspections on like rigs in the last month?

Are the back flow preventers in question being replaced as we speak?

Now that we know the issues, is the adminstration fixing them?

Your 2 problems have nothing to do with my assessment. My assessment is about conservatives habitually, historically complaining about too much government regulation of industry.

Do you find that 'assessment' inaccurate? Do you wish to deny that?

[

This question from you to me is more evidence of your insanity.....no one's blaming Obama for the rig exploding....

Oh, well, here's 'no one' devoting an entire thread to blaming Obama for the rig explosion.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/2359740-post1.html

P.S.

the words you're looking for are 'You are right. I was wrong." Or 'uncle' will do :lol:

So your telling me you are a fucking idiot dupe right? You believe every single thing you read.....
thought so....and if you understood what Obama said by accepting responsibility for the entire incident then you can see where people would make that connection.....but to clear thinking Americans such as myself...I know who's responsible for the rig explosion and I never said it was the government.

[

This question from you to me is more evidence of your insanity.....no one's blaming Obama for the rig exploding....

Oh, well, here's 'no one' devoting an entire thread to blaming Obama for the rig explosion.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/2359740-post1.html

P.S.

the words you're looking for are 'You are right. I was wrong." Or 'uncle' will do :lol:

I don't see a thing in the cited thread that blames Obama for the rig exploding....now who were you calling a retard? Perhaps you should get out of your mommy's basement and get back to school...because your reading comprehension skills are found to be lacking.

Conservatives who have been complaining about over regulation of industry for forever now trying to blame Obama for this because of lax regulation at MMS.

What MMS did wrong is exactly what conservatives have been wishing for. Conservatives got what they wanted in MMS,

less oversight, less restriction, lax rules, less government interference.

See? This is why some of us have told you why you were, and are,

WRONG.

Two problems with your simple-minded assessment:

1. It was a high pressure methane blow out that probably was going to happen reguardless. Can't plan an acccident.

2. There are regulations in place for the equipment necessary, inspections and the like for oil rigs. Something in that process failed here, not an absence of rules and regulations.

Questions for you:

Have they stepped up inspections on like rigs in the last month?

Are the back flow preventers in question being replaced as we speak?

Now that we know the issues, is the adminstration fixing them?

Your 2 problems have nothing to do with my assessment. My assessment is about conservatives habitually, historically complaining about too much government regulation of industry.

Do you find that 'assessment' inaccurate? Do you wish to deny that?

Please cite the specific examples where "conservatives" did away with regulations on offshore oil platforms which led to this rig explosion....

Forum List

Back