Top Doctors caught pushing fake Covid Fear and Lies to Coerce people into getting Jabbed

Top Doctors caught pushing fake Covid Fear and Lies to Coerce people into getting Jabbed
DeAnna Lorraine reveals the LIES of the doctors caught on tape trying to think of ways to coerce people into getting the Covid jab. Kabala Harris admits the "vaccine" doesn't work!

My comment: The fear around Covid is insane and destroying peoples' lives.

We covered this idiot story weeks ago. The dumb broad totally misrepresented what the doctors were saying. The doctors were not lying. She did her best to poison the well but only an idiot would buy her narrative.

RVM is the same fake news outlet which claimed the Covid vaccine makes you magnetic.

And how much can you trust a hack who calls the Vice President "Cameltoe"? You take these tards seriously? Jesus!

The fear...is real. I've seen the virus ravage families firsthand. Just got back from Western MI and it's about as bad as it gets.
Posting alt-right misinformation doesn't help. It's just helping to extend the shelf life of this virus.
I've seen the virus ravage families firsthand

Perhaps you should move.

This is the quality of news brought to you by RVM:

BOMBSHELL EXPOSED - MAGNETISM INTENTIONALLY ADDED TO 'VACCINE' TO FORCE MRNA THROUGH ENTIRE BODY

magnetic-covid-vaccine.jpg

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner:

No, it's not. Just follow the money instead of swallowing the propaganda.
Do you deny the money that's flowing to COVID cases? Do you deny that COVID has a minuscule mortality rate?
And what about all the money flowing to the funeral homes? Those bastards are making out like bandits on this crap.

And what about all the money flowing to the funeral homes? Those bastards are making out like bandits on this crap.
What about it? Bury your own dead if you don't want to use the services of a funeral home.

Been out and about with precautions since the end of June, 2020. And yes, Western MI is becoming a war zone. Why do you think the government is sending teams of doctors to two separate health organizations in Michigan. It's because of fucksticking "normal" patriots like you who just can't bring themselves to do the right thing so we can all get on with our lives. Well, let me break this gently to you, snowflake. Your right to personal liberty ENDS at the tip of your nose. After that, you are in community territory. You have no right to force your ignorance and stupidity on others. For the last fucking time, Trump LOST. Stop being a little bitch about it.

The term "alt-right" has been around for more than a decade. It was originally rooted in white supremacy and nationalism. Then..Barack Obama got elected. And everyone lost their fucking minds. :)
Over the last ten years, it's grown to co-opt just about all of the right God are youwing and most of the Republican party. You need to get out mo
what a paranoid hyperchondric. Just grow a set and stop being afraid of your own shadow.

DeAnna Lorraine reveals the LIES of the doctors caught on tape trying to think of ways to coerce people into getting the Covid jab. Kabala Harris admits the "vaccine" doesn't work!

My comment: The fear around Covid is insane and destroying peoples' lives.

Don't get a vaccination, rube.

Leave it to the smart people.

It's like these kook fake news outlets aren't even trying any more. They have come to realize the tard herd has become so credulous, they can make up the most patently ridiculous horseshit and the rubes will mindlessly parrot it without engaging a single brain cell in critical thinking.

BREAKINGBOMBSHELL!!!! Covid Vax Makes You A Magnet!

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Priceless.

The only thing that frightens me is a skag like you calling me "hun". *shivers*
Are you afraid to answer the herpes question? lol.
You are too afraid to answer a simple question. Odd. And, despite your...er...expertise on herpes, you got it wrong this time. Don't have it.....never have. It's all on you and yours, sweetie.

It's like these kook fake news outlets aren't even trying any more. They have come to realize the tard herd has become so credulous, they can make up the most patently ridiculous horseshit and the rubes will mindlessly parrot it without engaging a single brain cell in critical thinking.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Priceless.
They need to pay attention.....Covid itself is causing issues within infertility.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Priceless.
yup I was reading they were all taking horse dewormer too.........terrible.

4 billion humans have taken horse dewormer over time.

unreal huh...........

If your stomach muscles need a workout, watch this RVM video:

Oh my God. Who lines up to refill their buckets of piss from these maniacs?

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Priceless.
I know amazing what the fake new uts out these days
BREAKINGBOMBSHELL!!!! New variant discovered in Africa

Forum List

Back