Top Dem tweets Rittenhouse statement containing misinformation; adviser tweets 'no justice, no peace'

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
These people in positions of power with their "tweeting" and other social media crap, is the height of irresponsibility.
They are just fanning the flames, and will do nothing but bring violence to the streets!

The chairman of the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee responded to the Kyle Rittenhouse "not guilty" verdict with a statement that included significant factual errors, and a senior adviser to the committee tweeted "no justice, no peace." Rittenhouse was acquitted on all charges stemming from the fatal shooting of two men during the violent riots in Kenosha, Wisc. last summer in the wake of the police shooting of Jacob Blake.

These people in positions of power with their "tweeting" and other social media crap, is the height of irresponsibility.
They are just fanning the flames, and will do nothing but bring violence to the streets!

All it takes is for someone to commit a crime and tell a judge "I committed this crime because of the tweet I saw by __________ politician". How would that go over in that persons re-election?

The gullible sheeple in the Democratic Party have proven they will believe any and all lies fed to them. Many still believe the Steele Dossier and how Trump hired prostitutes to pee on a bed in the Ritz Carlton Hotel presidential suite inMoscow because Obama and Michelle had once slept in that bed.

DigitalDrifter
All it takes is for someone to commit a crime and tell a judge "I committed this crime because of the tweet I saw by __________ politician". How would that go over in that persons re-election?

The judge would laugh. It would be a My Cousin Vinny situation. "I asked you how do you plead? Now the next words outta your mouth better be 'guilty' or 'not guilty' or you're in contempt"

Many people arrested for their actions on Jan 6th have said they committed their actions because of the words/tweets of President Trump. That does not seem to hurt him among his followers.

What defines innocence in America? Tamir Rice was executed by police for playing with a toy. Nobody was charged. Ahmaud Arbery went jogging and was murdered in broad daylight.

Kyle Rittenhouse armed himself and killed people who were fighting for racial justice. He claimed self-defense. This is the settler logic of America’s founding myth: whiteness must cast itself as the victim in order to justify its violence against those resisting its oppression. Welcome to the Land of the Free, Home of the Brave

Way to go Dems / Libtards - keep adding to the long, growing list of dumbasses on Kyle's 'Go Fund Me' Defamation lawsuit page...

LOL

I once thought this was a pretty ridiculous thing to say.

But im starting to realize more and more its true. Thats pretty fucking scary too. To think that many of our leaders ACTUALLY want Americans to kill one another over race.
Leaders have been waging civil wars for at least 5,000 years.

I guess they didn't notice that Kenosha had been burning for two days already. And their son was part of that. America is better off without that punk.

Look at the piece of shit they raised.

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Forum List

Back