Top attorneys will defend Trump's accusers Pro Bono

I can't wait to see how many file cabinets it will take for these attorney's to catalog the evidence against the, self admitted, sexual assaulter. It will be fun to watch!

Indeed. It should be.

The game is to make their lives a living hell while forcing them to prove their accusations. The burden of proof is on them.
Kinda blows the argument that they are all looking for their 15 minutes of fame, doesn't it? Unless you've been living in a cave in outer Mongolia, everyone knows how sue-happy Trump is. They must have suspected they would take a lot of shit for coming forward. Patriots, imo.

Indeed. It should be.

The game is to make their lives a living hell while forcing them to prove their accusations. The burden of proof is on them.
Kinda blows the argument that they are all looking for their 15 minutes of fame, doesn't it? Unless you've been living in a cave in outer Mongolia, everyone knows how sue-happy Trump is. They must have suspected they would take a lot of shit for coming forward. Patriots, imo.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- gold diggers and fame seekers and those are the nice words for these particular TYPES of women . Amazes me how these types , one or some of them in the sex industry just make accusations years after a claimed event and expect to be believed OldLady .

Indeed. It should be.

The Trumpettes on here cannot understand that these women came forward to bash the Trumpster after he told Anderson Cooper that he had never sexually assaulted anyone at the debate. He made a HUGE blunder when he did that.

Indeed. It should be.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- gold diggers and fame seekers and those are the nice words for these particular TYPES of women . Amazes me how these types , one or some of them in the sex industry just make accusations years after a claimed event and expect to be believed OldLady .

Of course you are wrong. They want nothing except to tell the world your boy is a Predator.

you have a crime to report , well report it . These delicate floozies report and accuse years after the supposed assault event . Its just funny and these floozies , gold diggers , fame seekers , hilary supporters words and accusations should be disregarded . Looks like they can't follow proper ways of reporting dreamed up accusations simply because they are GIRLS NAT or JIMH !!

you have a crime to report , well report it . These delicate floozies report and accuse years after the supposed assault event . Its just funny and these floozies , gold diggers , fame seekers , hilary supporters words and accusations should be disregarded . Looks like they can't follow proper ways of reporting dreamed up accusations simply because they are GIRLS Nat !!
Like Bill's accusers you righties cite as hard proof

you have a crime to report , well report it . These delicate floozies report and accuse years after the supposed assault event . Its just funny and these floozies , gold diggers , fame seekers , hilary supporters words and accusations should be disregarded . Looks like they can't follow proper ways of reporting dreamed up accusations simply because they are GIRLS Nat !!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- i think that Monica had PROOF . And her proof was provided by billy boy clintoon OldSchool !! [chuckle]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- i think that Monica had PROOF . And her proof was provided by billy boy clintoon OldSchool !! [chuckle]
If only she could have waited 30 years and tried to pass it off as a rape, she could be a right wing hero!

----------------------------------------------- REPEAT , Here you go OldSchool !! [repeat]

Consensual sex is not illegal, as I remember it. But sexual assault and predatory sexual advances are. Donnie is an unregistered sexual deviant.

----------------------------------------------- REPEAT , Here you go OldSchool !! [repeat]
------------------------------------------------- like I said 'billy boy clintoon' provided the evidence . Main problem with 'billy' is that he lied , was impeached , lost his lawyers license and ruined a young womans life . But like I said , billy provided the evidence !!

Forum List

Back