Top attorneys will defend Trump's accusers Pro Bono

you have a crime to report , well report it . These delicate floozies report and accuse years after the supposed assault event . Its just funny and these floozies , gold diggers , fame seekers , hilary supporters words and accusations should be disregarded . Looks like they can't follow proper ways of reporting dreamed up accusations simply because they are GIRLS Nat !!
Like Bill's accusers you righties cite as hard proof
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- i think that Monica had PROOF . And her proof was provided by billy boy clintoon OldSchool !! [chuckle]
----------------------------------------------- REPEAT , Here you go OldSchool !! [repeat]
------------------------------------------------- like I said 'billy boy clintoon' provided the evidence . Main problem with 'billy' is that he lied , was impeached , lost his lawyers license and ruined a young womans life . But like I said , billy provided the evidence !!

And he was a two term President and you are still a loser sitting on his couch in his underwear, typing idiotic messages. And on November 9th, Donnie will just be another loser like you.

you have a crime to report , well report it . These delicate floozies report and accuse years after the supposed assault event . Its just funny and these floozies , gold diggers , fame seekers , hilary supporters words and accusations should be disregarded . Looks like they can't follow proper ways of reporting dreamed up accusations simply because they are GIRLS Nat !!
Like Bill's accusers you righties cite as hard proof
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- i think that Monica had PROOF . And her proof was provided by billy boy clintoon OldSchool !! [chuckle]
----------------------------------------------- REPEAT , Here you go OldSchool !! [repeat]
------------------------------------------------- like I said 'billy boy clintoon' provided the evidence . Main problem with 'billy' is that he lied , was impeached , lost his lawyers license and ruined a young womans life . But like I said , billy provided the evidence !!

And he was a two term President and you are still a loser sitting on his couch in his underwear, typing idiotic messages. And on November 9th, Donnie will just be another loser like you.
----------------------------------------------------------- yeah , yeah , yeah :afro: , a billy boy clintoon supporter as well as a supporter of the crooked Hilary ehh Nat , OldSchool and all the rest of you lefties . Nice to see you making predictions that the TRUMP is going to lose JimH !!

Forum List

Back