Top 9 unemployment spots are ALL run by Democrats

You had better get lost troll. Facts are facts whether you like it or not. Per capita income are facts as well. The quality of the jobs are a legitimate issue. I can see why you want to change the subject.

You haven't even addressed the subject yet, dipshit! I showed you that the places with high unemployment are also places with high taxes, high gas prices, high levels of government regulation, and high welfare spending, ALL the result of Democrat governance. Do you really think that's all a coincidence?

You didn't answer the question. I showed you that the places with high unemployment are also places with high taxes, high gas prices, high levels of government regulation, and high welfare spending, ALL the result of Democrat governance. Do you really think that's all a coincidence?

You refuse to accept the fact that per capita income in red states are higher than blue states. High unemployment is relative. The highest unemployment rate is 7.7% which is hardly catastrophic. Blue states have kept their state in poverty which apparently is okay with you. What you call high regulation means supporting clean air and clean water which Republicans don't care about. Helping people who are in trouble is not a weakness. Republicans don't give a damn about workers.

This is a Dem. Note the half brain stare and creepy demeaner.

jctflibo_joe-biden-afp_625x300_15_December_20.jpg

He beats a fascist like Trump.

You haven't even addressed the subject yet, dipshit! I showed you that the places with high unemployment are also places with high taxes, high gas prices, high levels of government regulation, and high welfare spending, ALL the result of Democrat governance. Do you really think that's all a coincidence?

These states have a higher per capita income as well. You cannot escape that fact.

These states have a higher per capita income as well. You cannot escape that fact.

It's not relevant. I showed you that the places with high unemployment are also places with high taxes, high gas prices, high levels of government regulation, and high welfare spending, ALL the result of Democrat governance. Do you really think that's all a coincidence? Just answer the question.

8 out of the top 10 states in per capita income are red states.
  1. District of Columbia - $84,538
  2. Connecticut - $79,087
  3. Massachusetts - $74,967
  4. New York - $71,440
  5. New Jersey - $70,979
  6. California - $66,661
  7. Maryland - $65,683
  8. Washington - $64,898
  9. New Hampshire - $63,880
  10. Wyoming - $63,316
9 of the 10 states that have the lowest per capita income are led by Republicans.
  1. Mississippi - $39,368
  2. West Virginia - $42,336
  3. Alabama - $43,880
  4. New Mexico - $43,984
  5. Kentucky - $44,017
  6. Arkansas - $44,845
  7. South Carolina - $45,314
  8. Idaho - $45,642
  9. Arizona - $46,233
  10. North Carolina - $47,803

All of that is correct about blue states. Poor, violent, racist, dangerous and tyrannical. These states are trying to turn this democracy into a dictatorship.
It doesn't seem to matter if you make a few bucks more in a Blue State because when 60 cents of every dollar goes to taxes....you ain't making as much as people do in Red States.

8 out of the top 10 states in per capita income are red states.
  1. District of Columbia - $84,538
  2. Connecticut - $79,087
  3. Massachusetts - $74,967
  4. New York - $71,440
  5. New Jersey - $70,979
  6. California - $66,661
  7. Maryland - $65,683
  8. Washington - $64,898
  9. New Hampshire - $63,880
  10. Wyoming - $63,316
9 of the 10 states that have the lowest per capita income are led by Republicans.
  1. Mississippi - $39,368
  2. West Virginia - $42,336
  3. Alabama - $43,880
  4. New Mexico - $43,984
  5. Kentucky - $44,017
  6. Arkansas - $44,845
  7. South Carolina - $45,314
  8. Idaho - $45,642
  9. Arizona - $46,233
  10. North Carolina - $47,803

All of that is correct about blue states. Poor, violent, racist, dangerous and tyrannical. These states are trying to turn this democracy into a dictatorship.
I had no idea DC was a state. And it certainly isn't "Red".

Blue state shitholes have high incomes because it costs a shit-ton of money to pay all the taxes and deal with all the regulations.

I had no idea DC was a state. And it certainly isn't "Red".

Blue state shitholes have high incomes because it costs a shit-ton of money to pay all the taxes and deal with all the regulations.

And the blue states still end up having most of the poor people. California has the highest poverty rate in the nation, and that's the way they want it.

Of course.

Blue = poor
Blue = violent
Blue = racist
Blue = dangerous
Blue = tyrannical

View attachment 530175

2022 data...

graphst1.jpg

graphst2.jpg

Forum List

Back