1629823608822.png

Of course.

Blue = poor
Blue = violent
Blue = racist
Blue = dangerous
Blue = tyrannical

View attachment 530175

8 out of the top 10 states in per capita income are red states.
  1. District of Columbia - $84,538
  2. Connecticut - $79,087
  3. Massachusetts - $74,967
  4. New York - $71,440
  5. New Jersey - $70,979
  6. California - $66,661
  7. Maryland - $65,683
  8. Washington - $64,898
  9. New Hampshire - $63,880
  10. Wyoming - $63,316
9 of the 10 states that have the lowest per capita income are led by Republicans.
  1. Mississippi - $39,368
  2. West Virginia - $42,336
  3. Alabama - $43,880
  4. New Mexico - $43,984
  5. Kentucky - $44,017
  6. Arkansas - $44,845
  7. South Carolina - $45,314
  8. Idaho - $45,642
  9. Arizona - $46,233
  10. North Carolina - $47,803

All of that is correct about blue states. Poor, violent, racist, dangerous and tyrannical. These states are trying to turn this democracy into a dictatorship.

Of course.

Blue = poor
Blue = violent
Blue = racist
Blue = dangerous
Blue = tyrannical

View attachment 530175

There is no "unemployment" in red states, because there are no jobs and everyone has given up looking for work. Blue states have more workers and more jobs, so of course there's more unemployment.

All of these states are FILLED WITH AMERICAN PEOPLE. Not Democrats or Republicans, but Americans. You "red state/blue state" clowns have turned your fellow Americans into your sworn enemies. That makes YOU the dumbest people on the face of the planet.

There is no "unemployment" in red states, because there are no jobs and everyone has given up looking for work. Blue states have more workers and more jobs, so of course there's more unemployment.

All of these states are FILLED WITH AMERICAN PEOPLE. Not Democrats or Republicans, but Americans. You "red state/blue state" clowns have turned your fellow Americans into your sworn enemies. That makes YOU the dumbest people on the face of the planet.

Fuck off, commie.

Fuck off, commie.

Once again you give us a full display of the depth and the breadth of your intellect. I am not nor have I ever been a "commie", but you are and have always been an intellectually deficient twit. Marvin the Martian was smart, funny and condescending. You don't even have the brains to be condescending. Just stupid and crude.

So, have at it...
At what?

You did not make an argument, just pointed at a statistical anomaly. There is noting to 'have at.'

I would likely agree with points you could bring up that show the democrat backed policies create poverty. That is just not what the OP does when pointing to a statistic and then leaving it at that.

At what?

You did not make an argument, just pointed at a statistical anomaly. There is noting to 'have at.'

I would likely agree with points you could bring up that show the democrat backed policies create poverty. That is just not what the OP does when pointing to a statistic and then leaving it at that.

Why is it an "anomaly"? There's a long, long documented history of DemoKKKrat policies leading to bad economic outcomes for the people forced to live under them, especially in the blue shithole cities where poverty, unemployment, violence, and despair are rampant.

If you want some correlation, the places with high unemployment are also places with high taxes, high gas prices, high levels of government regulation, and high welfare spending, ALL the result of Democrat governance. Do you really think that's all a coincidence?

Of course.

Blue = poor
Blue = violent
Blue = racist
Blue = dangerous
Blue = tyrannical

View attachment 530175
Too bad your Orange Baboon destroyed the economy with his disasterous response to COVID, then tried to blame everyone else.

Biden has stated he will not support extended UI benefits. If you asshats are worried about the economy then get off your stupid asses & get the shot so we can avoid another shutdown. Or haven't you low I.Q. clowns figured that out yet? Do you need flash cards, diagrams in crayon & pics to explain it to you, or what?

Too bad your Orange Baboon destroyed the economy with his disasterous response to COVID, then tried to blame everyone else.

Biden has stated he will not support extended UI benefits. If you asshats are worried about the economy then get off your stupid asses & get the shot so we can avoid another shutdown. Or haven't you low I.Q. clowns figured that out yet? Do you need flash cards, diagrams in crayon & pics to explain it to you, or what?

No comment on why every shithole in the country is run by people like you?

I didn't think so. LOL

No comment on why every shithole in the country is run by people like you?

I didn't think so. LOL
Those shitholes that you have a hard on for such as New York pay more into The Federal Treasury then COVID shitholes like Deantis' Florida do, that's for sure. You hate blue states but you don't mind putting your hand out when ya need help from FEMA with a natural disaster such as hurricanes or massive floods which is for the most part supported from tax dollars collected from blue states, Clown.

And we don't mind bailing your sorry asses out because we're actually human, which is more then can be said for some of you Trump cultists. That jerkoff you love wanted to cut aid to California last year during the massive wildfires because his feelings were hurt after Adam Schiff critisized him. There's your boy.

You fuck off commie. Apparently you cannot engage in a discussion based o0n facts because you have none.

Get lost, troll. This thread is about how places run by people like you have the highest unemployment rates in the country. I can see why you'd rather troll than face that fact, but you can just fuck off instead.

Why is it an "anomaly"? There's a long, long documented history of DemoKKKrat policies leading to bad economic outcomes for the people forced to live under them, especially in the blue shithole cities where poverty, unemployment, violence, and despair are rampant.

If you want some correlation, the places with high unemployment are also places with high taxes, high gas prices, high levels of government regulation, and high welfare spending, ALL the result of Democrat governance. Do you really think that's all a coincidence?

There is another correlation. These states that have the lowest unemployment rates also have the lowest per capita income. The quality of the jobs are of poor quality. These states prostitute their workers and push poverty by pushing low wages.

There is another correlation. These states that have the lowest unemployment rates also have the lowest per capita income. The quality of the jobs are of poor quality. These states prostitute their workers and push poverty by pushing low wages.

You didn't answer the question. I showed you that the places with high unemployment are also places with high taxes, high gas prices, high levels of government regulation, and high welfare spending, ALL the result of Democrat governance. Do you really think that's all a coincidence?

Get lost, troll. This thread is about how places run by people like you have the highest unemployment rates in the country. I can see why you'd rather troll than face that fact, but you can just fuck off instead.

You had better get lost troll. Facts are facts whether you like it or not. Per capita income are facts as well. The quality of the jobs are a legitimate issue. I can see why you want to change the subject.

Forum List

Back