Top 3% of U.S. Taxpayers Paid Majority of Income Taxes in 2016

That top three pays about 60% of the taxes paid.

If it weren't for them I wonder who everyone thinks would be paying those taxes.
Guess TRump the pos and his son in law weren't included in that 3% lol

Guess TRump the pos and his son in law weren't included in that 3% lol

Bet they pay more taxes than you ever will dipshit.

In fact they probably pay more taxes than you, your family and your friends.

Carry on clueless.
They pay nothing They get refunds And ass holes like you bow in awe of these crooks

We don’t know what Trump has paid, you’re speculating like ignorant fools do...here’s what we do know for sure...if he never pays another dime...he contributed more to society in 2005 alone than you and everybody you know will over your lifetimes. WHAT NOW BEGGAR?
tax-rate-comparisons-obama-2015-trump-2005-sanders-2014-25-3-16420835.png

Dumbass, it was Trump himself that leaked it because he needed a figleaf to cover up dacades of tax-evasion, starting with his sizable inheritance from daddy.

He has promissed for years now to realease his tax-returns "as soon as the audit is done" :rolleyes:. He of course NEVER will, because then Americans would know exactly where his chest-beating patriotism ends.

Sure dum dum, he’s been cheating on his taxes for decades and the IRS has just let him get away with it.
:itsok:

Yes retard, just like they “let” Manafort do it, who will now be doing time for it.

If the top 3% own 90% of everything they should pay the majority of taxes. I don't subscribe to the "only little people pay taxes" tenet of some wealthy whiners.

The power to provide for the general welfare is general enough to solve for capitalism's natural rate of social inefficiency when it comes to full employment of natural born Persons in our republic.

If the top 3% own 90% of everything they should pay the majority of taxes. I don't subscribe to the "only little people pay taxes" tenet of some wealthy whiners.
You subscribe to the "eat the rich" theory of taxation. In other words, you're a thug.

You subscribe to the "eat the rich" theory of taxation. In other words, you're a thug.

No, I'm not a thug, I'm a fiscal conservative. You're a whiner. If you are fortunate enough to be in the top 3% of incomes, probably due at least in-part to inheritance, then you should be socially aware of those struggling to make ends meet. If the tax rate gets back to 90%, then you can bitch. Until then please count your blessings and pay the fucking tax.

It even gets better when Mr Trump makes the tax cuts permanent

-Geaux
tax cut economics are unsustainable, right wingers;

who's side are you on?
I'm sure not on the entitlement side

-Geaux
providing for the general welfare is an express general power. providing for the general warfare or common offense are not expressed.
The government is providing, takers are abusing the privilege of entitlements

They can get a job... more jobs out there than applicants

No excuses

-Geaux

-Geaux

who's side are you on?

-Geaux
providing for the general welfare is an express general power. providing for the general warfare or common offense are not expressed.

No excuses

-Geaux
Capitalism costs. The only reason for "free stuff" is because the right wing has no faith in Capitalism and solving simple poverty through compensation for Capitalism's natural rate of unemployment.

-Geaux

who's side are you on?

-Geaux

No excuses

-Geaux
Capitalism costs. The only reason for "free stuff" is because the right wing has no faith in Capitalism and solving simple poverty through compensation for Capitalism's natural rate of unemployment.
That makes no logical sense

Carry on anyway

-Geaux

who's side are you on?

-Geaux

No excuses

-Geaux
That makes no logical sense

Carry on anyway

-Geaux
you make no sense; have you gone4it?

Forum List

Back