Too funny....'black' NAACP leader outed as white

One wonders what the reaction from the members of the organization will be boil down to. If her only "crime" is being white, do they really want to be on record as firing someone because of her skin color?

I bet a dime that won't trouble them in the least.

Did NAACP president lie about her race City investigates Spokane - KXLY.com

So, given these people are stupid. This woman is OBVIOUSLY white. The only thing that makes her look black is POSSIBLY her hair, but that could just be a perm job.

So, how could no one else notice she's white???

But let's just think about this. You can't have an all white group. That's "discrimination." So, can you have an all black group. Is it discrimination to exclude her because she's white???
As far as I know...there are no race restrictions for being a member of the NAACP.

As far as I know it's dishonest as hell to claim you're black when it's 100% false.

One wonders what the reaction from the members of the organization will be boil down to. If her only "crime" is being white, do they really want to be on record as firing someone because of her skin color?
If she is fired its because she was dishonest and not because she is white. The NAACP isnt just a Black organization.
I'm not talking about the official reason, I'm talking about the gut reaction from the "rank and file" members.

Pretty cool she is that committed. White people were some of the first members of the NAACP. The first president was a white dude.

Was he pretending to be black ?
Why do you ask?

It was a rhetorical question.
The point is this slug is lying about who she is.
I think that was pointed out in the OP. I would assume you knew most people understood that so thats why I asked what your question was for.

Pretty cool she is that committed. White people were some of the first members of the NAACP. The first president was a white dude.

Why do you ask?

One wonder how many NAACP members now claiming to be upset and stuff about someone lying will vote or have voted for democrat nominees who are well known for lying.

If she is fired its because she was dishonest and not because she is white. The NAACP isnt just a Black organization.
I'm not talking about the official reason, I'm talking about the gut reaction from the "rank and file" members.
In your opinion what is their reaction going to be?

Why do you ask?

I think that was pointed out in the OP. I would assume you knew most people understood that so thats why I asked what your question was for.

Obviously. That's the whole point of this thread.

The point though, is the first president wasn't pretending to be something he wasn't. This woman cannot lead people while living a huge and blatant lie. I would think that would be pretty obvious, yet you seem to be supportive of her.

I really don't know. I would like to think they would at least say she did a good job (if she did). I would hate to think they would be outraged by her being white.

You can't blame the woman though, there is institutional racism against whites at the federal level and every other level of government. She wanted to escape the never ending bigotry against her for her skin color.

Obviously she could pass, so why live as a second class white, when she could enjoy the benefits of being the preferred race?

Why do you ask?

Obviously. That's the whole point of this thread.

The point though, is the first president wasn't pretending to be something he wasn't. This woman cannot lead people while living a huge and blatant lie. I would think that would be pretty obvious, yet you seem to be supportive of her.
I'm supportive of her commitment. For example Bush lied but there are people that support other aspects of his body of work.

I really don't know. I would like to think they would at least say she did a good job (if she did). I would hate to think they would be outraged by her being white.
As I said before the Black community is not monolithic. Some will indeed be outraged at the dishonesty. Some will overlook the lie and others simply wont care because she is working to better things for Black Americans.

Forum List

Back