NAACP leader calls migrants 'savages', 'rapists'

Oh man, has she opened a can of worms! Lol!!

Who Is Teresa Haley? NAACP Leader Who Called Migrants 'Savages'​

If they were black she'd be all in for these so called refugees.
Everyone knows blacks and hispanics dont get along,so she's pissed that the illegals are getting money that would have otherwise went to blacks.
Just another NIMBY situation.

It's a fucking no brainer! You can't have all these people coming in with no background checks, no health evaluations, etc... We can't afford it. We can't afford the homeless already here in San Francisco lol Look at NY now lol Cali is next lol That goes for any immigrant Nigerian, Russian, Chinese, etc...It's a National Security risk letting people in with no checks. This is what is going to run Biden out of Office.

We can hope.
We can count on dems cheating again,only this time it's going to be a bit tougher to do with all eyes on a fair election.

Haley, reached by phone while on vacation in Dubai, denied making the comments, and when confronted about them being on video, suggested it was fake, saying, "with AI, anything is possible."
:auiqs.jpg:

Lol!!

"Honest honey, it wasn't me! It was an avatar of me you caught fucking that other woman in our bed!!"

Guess the NAACP doesn't want migrants tapping into their benefits.

Blacks and Hispanics are competing to be the majority. Blacks will see their influence erode among Democrats even though they are simply pawns to Democrats. This woman is correct. Hispanics came here illegal are catered with 5-starvsll inclusive hotels whereas blacks are just another soundbite to Democrats.

Blacks better wake up and reevaluate their allegiance with Democrats. Trump gave them upward mobility with low unemployment. Biden delivered evictions and homelessness to them.

I would like to see the reaction from libs to this

White 6 , Golfing Gator , and any of the many black race hustlers who post here

Libs make all sorts of wild excuses for the foreign migrant invasion

But the black lib race hustler in the video - one of their own - is difficult to explain away
Why me, mac? You want to know what the guy on here that said, don't build a wall, just put up a 4 ft chain link fence with keep out signs and a 50 meter deep mine field says? I say I am 100% in favor of intelligent, controlled immigration through official ports of entry after being background checked, and being assured they wish to assimilate into our society, learning our language, our customs, our values, not reestablish the society that sucked so bad they had to abandon their own mother country and come to ours. I say the vast majority of migrants are basically wonderful people, seeking a better life. On the other hand, a small percentage are evil, terrorist, drug trafficking gang members from foriegn countries, that were a menace to the society they came from and will be a foreign menace to our society as well, committing a host of atrocities from drunk driving, drug trafficking, organized crime, terrorist activities against our citizens and our country, to rape (including child rape), murder and anything else that crosses their mind. Don't be a dick, mac. Try to remember I am the guy that has written on here many times, the border policy and immigration policy are the worst mistakes of the Biden administration, point out it was an unforced error on day two of the administration, that has not been fixed of even shown to have a plan to positively change, by this administration. My plan is based on the self determination off the migrant or illegal alien, as they have the right to choose between waiting in line to be processed at a port of entry or chancing the mine field, which some of them would try by sending their young kids out front. Naturally, I am not cold and hartless. If there were injuries, we should provide medical care, before flying them back to their original country, permanently barred from entry here, even to visit, due to the fact, they tried to illegally sneak into our country, going around normal paths of immigration.

Were you really wanting this clarification, as if you had never read anything of the many times I have written on the border situation and Biden's policy (or lack there of), or were you stupidly just calling me out, as you might be an asshole?

This country's immigrant policy needs to be like Japan. You don't deserve citizenship as an immigrant. You need to earn it. Japan will not tolerate illegal immigration. That's one of the reasons Japan's standard of living is superior to the US.

This country's immigrant policy needs to be like Japan. You don't deserve citizenship as an immigrant. You need to earn it. Japan will not tolerate illegal immigration. That's one of the reasons Japan's standard of living is superior to the US.
I would respectfully disagree with that. Japan has an even bigger problem with single lonely men compared to America.

It’s a country that doesn’t really take on any refugees or immigrants it’s like 99.8% Japanese.

I am against allowing anybody and everybody into America. But I think that seeing so many beautiful people from different cultures is kind of cool.

Japan has a very high cost of living + they don’t allow the right to bear arms.

Don’t get me wrong America has a ton of problems the left-wing fanaticism, the BLM radical feminist attitude is terrible for this country. I say We need to be more like America of the 1950s and we will have a much more healthy physically fit more sociable country. Too many people are on drugs + video games they are insulated in America.

America doesn’t really need to copy any other countries of the world I say, go back to how things used to be, and respect the traditions of our ancestors in this country.

Why me, mac? You want to know what the guy on here that said, don't build a wall, just put up a 4 ft chain link fence with keep out signs and a 50 meter deep mine field says? I say I am 100% in favor of intelligent, controlled immigration through official ports of entry after being background checked, and being assured they wish to assimilate into our society, learning our language, our customs, our values, not reestablish the society that sucked so bad they had to abandon their own mother country and come to ours. I say the vast majority of migrants are basically wonderful people, seeking a better life. On the other hand, a small percentage are evil, terrorist, drug trafficking gang members from foriegn countries, that were a menace to the society they came from and will be a foreign menace to our society as well, committing a host of atrocities from drunk driving, drug trafficking, organized crime, terrorist activities against our citizens and our country, to rape (including child rape), murder and anything else that crosses their mind. Don't be a dick, mac. Try to remember I am the guy that has written on here many times, the border policy and immigration policy are the worst mistakes of the Biden administration, point out it was an unforced error on day two of the administration, that has not been fixed of even shown to have a plan to positively change, by this administration. My plan is based on the self determination off the migrant or illegal alien, as they have the right to choose between waiting in line to be processed at a port of entry or chancing the mine field, which some of them would try by sending their young kids out front. Naturally, I am not cold and hartless. If there were injuries, we should provide medical care, before flying them back to their original country, permanently barred from entry here, even to visit, due to the fact, they tried to illegally sneak into our country, going around normal paths of immigration.

Were you really wanting this clarification, as if you had never read anything of the many times I have written on the border situation and Biden's policy (or lack there of), or were you stupidly just calling me out, as you might be an asshole?

You've been called out because, despite all the bullshit you wrote above, you're going to vote for all of it again next year.

.....in a video that was released by former DuPage County NAACP President Patrick Watson on Tuesday.

Damn....Internal strife much? :laughing0301:
Yup. That issue got REAL when the black community began seeing all those benefits rolling out to someone ELSE...

I dont think the mine field is a serious proposal

Why not a wall, electronic monitoring, drones. ,cameras snd enough roving patrols to round them up throughorly?

Thats a serious and workable idea

Combine that with returning everyone the same day they arrive

I suppose a majority of the migrants are more or less honest

But even so they are not needed and put a terrible strain on our welfare system

If they have something offer in the way of high skills thats ok

Engineers, doctors, nurses and so forth

but no academics outside the STEM studies

limit legal immigration to one sponsor and their immediate family consisting of a wife and children only

No grandparents, aunts, cousins ect

Why not a wall, electronic monitoring, drones. ,cameras snd enough roving patrols to round them up throughorly?

limit legal immigration to one sponsor and their immediate family consisting of a wife and children only

And label Mexico a Naro-Terrorist State and send the troops in. Tell Mexico clean up the act or cut the funds off, fuck em.

You've been called out because, despite all the bullshit you wrote above, you're going to vote for all of it again next year.

Maybe, if the choice is that or that anti-American, crooked, lying sonovabitch trump, only supported by anti-American anarchist sonsabitches that would see this country no longer a representative republic with leaders elected by the majority of the electorate, meaning the majority of registered voters voting.
You could change horses. Nikki is as close to a normal conservative Republican, as is running. You should dump trump.

Longs as there is another fence on this side, with warning signs in English, it should not be a problem. I do like the idea of electronic monitoring and drones, especially armed drone. I was taught, obstacles work be with covered by surveillance and interlocking fires.

You are just too squeamish. If they broke into your home, would you pick up a weapon and run them out, or just let them stay and take up residence, no questions asked for a year or two, while you hired them a lawyer to fight removal? It is not like they had no choice. We do have ports of entry, for legal traffic. They could simply choose to use them. My way is cheaper than the wall, and more effective, and puts the decision whether to sneak into the country, going around our ports of entry, where it belongs, on those that wish to immigrate to our country to live under our laws.

Longs as there is another fence on this side, with warning signs in English, it should not be a problem. I do like the idea of electronic monitoring and drones, especially armed drone. I was taught, obstacles work be with covered by surveillance and interlocking fires.

You are just too squeamish. If they broke into your home, would you pick up a weapon and run them out, or just let them stay and take up residence, no questions asked for a year or two, while you hired them a lawyer to fight removal? It is not like they had no choice. We do have ports of entry, for legal traffic. They could simply choose to use them. My way is cheaper than the wall, and more effective, and puts the decision whether to sneak into the country, going around our ports of entry, where it belongs, on those that wish to immigrate to our country to live under our laws.
You would need more support than you have now for a minefield

Not even the president could employ minefields without congressional support

You would need more support than you have now for a minefield

Not even the president could employ minefields without congressional support
Definitely. Even the far right wing are wussies. They talk tough at times, but all they want is a POS Anti-American sleazebag and to uselessly bitch about the status quo at the border, while blaming others for crap they helped create over the last 40 years of finger pointing inaction, that a maybe a big construction project and continuing maintenance on a wall, anybody with a rope and a stick can defeat, if the weather doesn't do it first.

Forum List

Back