Too Funny! Anti-gay Conservative groups refuse to attend CPAC if gays there.

When our children come to us about sex, we tell them that the act itself is a wholesome and healthy activity, when done in love. Right? Would you look at your kid and tell him that putting his penis up another man's rectum is a healthy and wholesome act? Would you REALLY? I mean, go to a mirror and look at yourself and say, "I, along with all other sophisticated, urbane, people believe that putting my penis up another man's rectum, when done in love, is a healthy and wholesome activity. In fact, I wouldn't mind wearing a T-shirt that said exactly that"...try to say it three times while looking yourself in the eye. Try saying it to your mother.
Gay folks shouldn't be persecuted, or discriminated against, nor should they be harmed. But you can't make me say that the acts that they commit are healthy. At that point I become responsible for what I have declared.

Zenpen

When our children come to us about sex, we tell them that the act itself is a wholesome and healthy activity, when done in love. Right? Would you look at your kid and tell him that putting his penis up another man's rectum is a healthy and wholesome act? Would you REALLY? I mean, go to a mirror and look at yourself and say, "I, along with all other sophisticated, urbane, people believe that putting my penis up another man's rectum, when done in love, is a healthy and wholesome activity. In fact, I wouldn't mind wearing a T-shirt that said exactly that"...try to say it three times while looking yourself in the eye. Try saying it to your mother.
Gay folks shouldn't be persecuted, or discriminated against, nor should they be harmed. But you can't make me say that the acts that they commit are healthy. At that point I become responsible for what I have declared.

Zenpen

Sorry. That still makes you a hater.

And people wonder why gays think the Dems give us a better chance of getting equal rights........:eusa_whistle:

We remember them giving back Log Cabin donations too....afraid our money would give them AIDS or something, I guess.

Equal rights? what rights don't you all have that the rest of us don't?

Apparently enough to make a few anti-gay groups take their bat and ball and go home....:lol::lol:

Won't change which party they vote for.

Ahhhh....so you agree that it doesn't matter if the Republicans ignore the social conservatives...they will vote Republican no matter what. :lol::lol::lol:

Just like it doesn't matter if Democrats are racists bigots, you will vote for them anyway.

Reagan, Bush, Bush, social conservatives. Winners.

Ford, Dole, McCain, moderates. Losers.

That don't change the FACT that MY GOP IS indeed becoming more tolerant and friendly towards us with each passing year, hell month.

Omg, what are you all something special that they weren't tolerant and FRIENDLY towards you?
good grief, do YOU ALL EVER get tired of playing the VICTIM?

Last edited:
Means nothing. Republicans are wasting their time wooing the homosexual rights crowd.

The part of the Gay community we are interested in wooing is already on board. Eye on the prize, we all win.

Zenpen

Wow...don't know you well, so I'm hoping that you are being ironic...I don't hate anybody...except people who call me a hater because I disagree..."hater" is used like "Jew" was used in the 1930s...we have to hate the hater (even though it's the one using the word that is spreading the hate)...first we hate the hater then we have to kill the hater...I mean, what did I say? No persecution, discrimination or harm...just NO AFFIRMATION..

Zenpen

Reagan, Bush, Bush, social conservatives. Winners.

Ford, Dole, McCain, moderates. Losers.

That don't change the FACT that MY GOP IS indeed becoming more tolerant and friendly towards us with each passing year, hell month.

Omg, what are you all something special that they weren't tolerant and FRIENDLY towards you?
good grief

^^That don't even make sense.^^ But YES, sadly the GOP, LIKE THE DEMS, had a very ignorant, dark, and bigoted past when it came to us, but also, again, SO DID the majority of America, BUT all that IS changing.

Our last Prez. candidate voted AGAINST the '04 gay marriage amendment, DADT repeal WAS IMPOSSIBLE WITHOUT US, etc.

I'm proud that my party is moving forward, the RIGHT way, as leaving us alone to do what we do is indeed CONSERVATIVE rather than tryna legislate that kinda "morality"

good grief

^^That don't even make sense.^^ But YES, sadly the GOP, LIKE THE DEMS, had a very ignorant, dark, and bigoted past when it came to us, but also, again, SO DID the majority of America, BUT all that IS changing.

Our last Prez. candidate voted AGAINST the '04 gay marriage amendment, DADT repeal WAS IMPOSSIBLE WITHOUT US, etc.

I'm proud that my party is moving forward, the RIGHT way, as leaving us alone to do what we do is indeed CONSERVATIVE rather than tryna legislate that kinda "morality"

Well then, how bout WE ASK YOU ALL to LEAVE us alone and stop calling for "special rights with marriage" and acting like you are all so special we all should bow down and kiss your ass.

Last edited:

Zenpen

Wow...don't know you well, so I'm hoping that you are being ironic...I don't hate anybody...except people who call me a hater because I disagree..."hater" is used like "Jew" was used in the 1930s...we have to hate the hater (even though it's the one using the word that is spreading the hate)...first we hate the hater then we have to kill the hater...I mean, what did I say? No persecution, discrimination or harm...just NO AFFIRMATION..

Zenpen

I am, sort of. You need to celebrate them, not just tolerate them.

Or it isn't good enough.

Forum List

Back