Too Clever By Half

Due to the facts that neither Kennedy or Tunney are from my state, and they have both been dead for a long time, I doubt I will be voting for either of them, Your silly posts are entertaining though.

I provided similar material about the anti-American activities of Clinton and Obama.....or aren't they from your state.

But what the heck.....we've already determined that you don't mind being a traitor.

What more is there to say.

Last edited:
I provided similar material about the anti-American acti'vvities of Clinton and Obama.....or aren't they from your state.

But what the heck.....we've already determined that you don't mind being a traitor.

What more is there to say.
With you, I've noticed it's not a matter of you having something to say. It's more a matter of you thinking you have to say something.

Look stupid, you said Trump would pocket the money. Why do you people on the left always make shit up that's not true, oh wait because you can't win the debate.
Some goofy right winger said he was collecting money for repubs. Those who donate probably think that is what it's for.

And, of course, Democrats voted for this traitor as well: the "Big Guy" who gets 10% of all the Chinese bribe money that Hunter gloms.....

1650837041331.png

"The troubling reason why Biden is so soft on China
In 2013, then-Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter Biden flew aboard Air Force Two to China. Less than two weeks later, Hunter Biden’s firm inked a $1 billion private equity deal with a subsidiary of the Chinese government’s Bank of China. The deal was later expanded to $1.5 billion. In short, the Chinese government funded a business that it co-owned along with the son of a sitting vice president."
The troubling reason why Biden is so soft on China

Sounds a lot like the $145 million Putin gave the Clintons.

And, speaking of Russia...
Anyone have any idea who that Moscow widow was, who handed Hunter ...americanthinker.com› blog › 2020 › 09 › anyone_have_any_idea_who_that_moscow_widow_was_who_handed_hunter_biden_32_million.html
Hunter Biden received a $3.5 million wire transfer from Elena Baturina, the richest woman in Russia and the widow of Yury Luzhkov, the former mayor of Moscow, Senate Republicans revealed in their report on the younger Biden's work in Ukraine.

But Democrats have no prob voting for traitors:
Fourteenth Amendment, Section 3:

"No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any state, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof."

With you, I've noticed it's not a matter of you having something to say. It's more a matter of you thinking you have to say something.

Yet here you are......irked, ired by the truth......with no way to dispute what I post.

Soooo......which are you more comfortable with......being a traitor or being a moth to my flame?

And, of course, Democrats voted for this traitor as well: the "Big Guy" who gets 10% of all the Chinese bribe money that Hunter gloms.....

View attachment 635719

"The troubling reason why Biden is so soft on China
In 2013, then-Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter Biden flew aboard Air Force Two to China. Less than two weeks later, Hunter Biden’s firm inked a $1 billion private equity deal with a subsidiary of the Chinese government’s Bank of China. The deal was later expanded to $1.5 billion. In short, the Chinese government funded a business that it co-owned along with the son of a sitting vice president."
The troubling reason why Biden is so soft on China

Sounds a lot like the $145 million Putin gave the Clintons.

And, speaking of Russia...
Anyone have any idea who that Moscow widow was, who handed Hunter ...americanthinker.com› blog › 2020 › 09 › anyone_have_any_idea_who_that_moscow_widow_was_who_handed_hunter_biden_32_million.html
Hunter Biden received a $3.5 million wire transfer from Elena Baturina, the richest woman in Russia and the widow of Yury Luzhkov, the former mayor of Moscow, Senate Republicans revealed in their report on the younger Biden's work in Ukraine.

But Democrats have no prob voting for traitors:
Fourteenth Amendment, Section 3:

"No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any state, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof."
And if you could prove wrong doing, you already would have. Repeating your silly accusation a million times is not proof.

Yet here you are......irked, ired by the truth......with no way to dispute what I post.

Soooo......which are you more comfortable with......being a traitor or being a moth to my flame?
Nope. Entertained by your squalking is more accurate.

And if you could prove wrong doing, you already would have. Repeating your silly accusation a million times is not proof.

Did you say 'prove,' you dunce???

Watch this:

Now that Joe Biden’s president, the Times finally admits: ...nypost.com› 2022 › 03 › 17 › the-times-finally-admits-hunter-bidens-laptop-is-real
4 weeks ago - First, The New York Times decides more than a year later that Hunter Biden's business woes are worthy of a story. Then, deep in the piece, in passing, it notes that Hunter's laptop is legitimate.

🌐 The NYT Now Admits the Biden Laptop -- Falsely Called "Russian ...greenwald.substack.com› p › the-nyt-now-admits-the-biden-laptop
March 18, 2022 - The media outlets which spread this lie from ex-CIA officials never retracted their pre-election falsehoods, ones used by Big Tech to censor reporting on the front-runner.

🌐 The New York Times Belatedly Admits the Emails on Hunter Biden's ...reason.com › home › media criticism › the new york times belatedly admits the emails on hunter biden's abandoned laptop are real and newsworthy
March 19, 2022 - A year and a half after the New York Post broke the story, the Times says it has "authenticated" the messages it previously deemed suspect.

🌐 Washington Post joins New York Times in finally admitting emails ...nypost.com› 2022 › 03 › 30 › washington-post-admits-hunter-biden-laptop-is-real
3 weeks ago - The Washington Post on Wednesday became the second major news outlet to reverse course and admit that emails from the infamous Hunter Biden laptop are authentic.

Did you say 'prove,' you dunce???

Watch this:

Now that Joe Biden’s president, the Times finally admits: ...nypost.com› 2022 › 03 › 17 › the-times-finally-admits-hunter-bidens-laptop-is-real
4 weeks ago - First, The New York Times decides more than a year later that Hunter Biden's business woes are worthy of a story. Then, deep in the piece, in passing, it notes that Hunter's laptop is legitimate.

🌐 The NYT Now Admits the Biden Laptop -- Falsely Called "Russian ...greenwald.substack.com› p › the-nyt-now-admits-the-biden-laptop
March 18, 2022 - The media outlets which spread this lie from ex-CIA officials never retracted their pre-election falsehoods, ones used by Big Tech to censor reporting on the front-runner.

🌐 The New York Times Belatedly Admits the Emails on Hunter Biden's ...reason.com › home › media criticism › the new york times belatedly admits the emails on hunter biden's abandoned laptop are real and newsworthy
March 19, 2022 - A year and a half after the New York Post broke the story, the Times says it has "authenticated" the messages it previously deemed suspect.

🌐 Washington Post joins New York Times in finally admitting emails ...nypost.com› 2022 › 03 › 30 › washington-post-admits-hunter-biden-laptop-is-real
3 weeks ago - The Washington Post on Wednesday became the second major news outlet to reverse course and admit that emails from the infamous Hunter Biden laptop are authentic.

The NYT doesn't adjudicate our laws. Try again when you have a court ruling.

You think that money will fund other reublicans? Now that's funny. It's going in trump's pocket dumb ass.
Is it your contention he is above the law, or that he is breaking the law?

Either way . . . . please prove it.

,o1 a-2.jpg

Is it your contention he is above the law, or that he is breaking the law?

Either way . . . . please prove it.

View attachment 635727
It's my contention that he is a scam artist. He solicits donations for Tump For President while implying it will help other repubs, and he hasn't even declared his candidacy.

Not sure what egg might have to do with anything, but if you had anything, you would have taken it to court by now.

I just wiped up the floor with you, and either you are too dumb to realize it, or too embarrassed to admit it.

Which is it, liar???

It's my contention that he is a scam artist. He solicits donations for Tump For President while implying it will help other repubs, and he hasn't even declared his candidacy.
You could be right, I do not know. . . in this post. .

You think that money will fund other reublicans? Now that's funny. It's going in trump's pocket dumb ass.

You claimed they were going into Trump's pocket. . now? You are changing your story, and say that he is soliciting funds for a Trump PAC for a presidential run, and not for his "SAVE AMERICA," PAC. . . but? I don't think you have any evidence of these claims. IMO? I don't think you have a clue, because like me, I don't think you have ever watched a single one of his rallies, been to them, or looked into which PAC's he is currently doing fund raising for. . . you are just trying to spread fear and disinformation.

Especially since you are equivocating and lying from one post to the next. Clearly, your aim here, is to make folks that might donate to Trump's fund raising efforts for the GOP, believe they are getting scammed, which, empirically, and factually, is not the case.

And? You have no proof of that, not a shred.

Forum List

Back