Too bad I can't indoctrinate some of you watch NHL, the Tampa Bay/Florida game tonight was intense and fierce

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I'm a guy who appreciates tough checking and the speed of the game. Tonight was like going back to the old 1980s hockey games. These two teams do not like each other and it was a constant brawl tonight. Old school, intense and hate-filled with a very loud crowd in Florida.

Nothing like an inner state rivalry to bring hockey to such heights. Was the best game of the playoffs so far by a mile.

NHL is the only pro sport left worth watching....Can't find Aussie football here anymore.

Leafs and Habs series starts Thursday. First time in 42 years these two Original Six franchises meet. It won't be as hate-filled as the game tonight (both teams aren't built nearly as big or physical as the two Florida teams), but, it will definitely be as intense.

I'm a guy who appreciates tough checking and the speed of the game. Tonight was like going back to the old 1980s hockey games. These two teams do not like each other and it was a constant brawl tonight. Old school, intense and hate-filled with a very loud crowd in Florida.

Nothing like an inner state rivalry to bring hockey to such heights. Was the best game of the playoffs so far by a mile.
I'd prefer foxy boxing or mud wrestling because I prefer to watch women myself.

Forum List

Back