Tony Blair Calls Biden An Imbecile

Clusterfuck Joe has a message for the families of the thousands of Americans and allies he left behind in Afghanistan to the mercy of the "Tollybon".

1629680103792.png

Blair isn't wrong about Biden, but let's not forget he aided and abetted Bush and Rumsfeld by getting us into this mess in the first place.
I have it on good intelligence that the Bush Administration contained the taliban from doing more mass tragedies on American soil by keeping the ones we caught at Guantanamo Bay following their cheerful assassination of 3000 men and women in the NY World Trade Center's towers, the Pentagon, and in the four airplanes full of American passengers who perished after a hellish hijacking by terrorists sent by the Taliban mastermind bin Laden.

More of that foreign policy expertise and world respect we got in January.

That really is unacceptable

I mean the man has dementia for Christ sake. Do you go around calling your grandpa with dementia an imbecile?

Has he no class?

Isn’t he the guy England blames for letting bush lie them into Iraq?
That's him.
His embarrassing, desperate desire to be seen palling about with the big boys in Washington led to him following them into Iraq and destroyed his legacy.

That really is unacceptable

I mean the man has dementia for Christ sake. Do you go around calling your grandpa with dementia an imbecile?

Has he no class?
Don't stress...I read the article because I know you can't.
That's not what he said.

That's him.
His embarrassing, desperate desire to be seen palling about with the big boys in Washington led to him following them into Iraq and destroyed his legacy.

The British set up Operation Mass Appeal in 1997-98 to sell the war in Iraq.

Forum List

Back