Tony Blair Calls Biden An Imbecile

That's him.
His embarrassing, desperate desire to be seen palling about with the big boys in Washington led to him following them into Iraq and destroyed his legacy.

Tony Blair was selling the war in Iraq by 1997-1998.

More of that foreign policy expertise and world respect we got in January.

It isn't really fair to biden...he isn't making these decisions...the people controlling him are making these decisions, he is simply the public face they are using to use the power of the Presidency.....

Dont Taz Me Bro

Hillary said the same exact things about Iraq that the Brits did and yet she’s your hero.
Have you Leftists no shame?
Don't forget we were lied to and for 8 years you defended the liar. Only when Trump said there were no WMD's did you guys finally come around. Finally you guys were willing to admit he lied us into Iraq.

In the Feb. 13 debate in South Carolina, debate moderator John Dickerson asked Trump about an October 2008 interview in which Trump said it would have been a “wonderful thing” if Democratic Rep. Nancy Pelosi tried to impeach Bush because he lied about Iraq having weapons of mass destruction. Asked if he still believes that Bush should have been impeached, Trump called the Iraq war a “big fat mistake.” Pressed again for an answer, Trump went on to say, “They lied.”

Trump, Feb. 13: You call it whatever you want. I want to tell you. They lied. They said there were weapons of mass destruction; there were none. And they knew there were none. There were no weapons of mass destruction.

And you voted for him after he said that. And you didn't vote for Jeb. Why not? I call that admitting Bush sucked. Took you awhile.

You don't agree with Trump that Bush lied? It would be the first time you disagreed with Trump about anything.

No Americans have been taken hostage, drama queen.

Have you never heard of Operation Mass Appeal or Sir Derek Plumbly?
Sounds like things are going fine

The US evacuated 10,400 people from Kabul on Sunday

After CNN reported Monday that US forces had stopped allowing applicants for the Special Immigrant Visa (SIV) to enter Kabul airport, a public affairs officer for the US Embassy in Kabul, John Johnson, said "we are currently prioritizing" American citizens and legal permanent residents for entry.

"Due to a deteriorating security environment we are asking all others not to come to the airport at this time — the gates remain closed," he said.
A source told CNN’s Nick Paton Walsh on Monday that the current policy is to only let US and NATO citizens into the airport base, but that they hoped soon to move to permitting SIVs and also the US Embassy’s local Afghan staff.

More of that foreign policy expertise and world respect we got in January.

LOLOL

Isn't Tony Blair the moron who paired up with Bush to invade Iraq over stockpiles of WMD that weren't there? I wouldn't be calling anyone an "imbecile" if I were him.

LOLOL

Isn't Tony Blair the moron who paired up with Bush to invade Iraq over stockpiles of WMD that weren't there? I wouldn't be calling anyone an "imbecile" if I were him.
YUP

That's what we were told.

Do you Republicans forget how you lied us into Iraq? It was just after 9-11. Everyone was united. Combaya. Bush and Chaney said anytime we didn't go along with their plans that we weren't supporting the troops. So a lot of Democrats were coerced into going along. Lied to, bullied, pressured, etc. It was a political decision to go along.

But what about after it was suggested that Bush lied and there were no WMD's? It was you guys who provided cover. To this day, even though Trump even admitted it when he ran for president, you guys still insist there were WMD's. Similar to how you insist still that the election was rigged.

LOLOL

Bill Clinton and his gang told Bush Iraq had WMDs.

:oops8:

That's what we were told.

Do you Republicans forget how you lied us into Iraq? It was just after 9-11. Everyone was united. Combaya. Bush and Chaney said anytime we didn't go along with their plans that we weren't supporting the troops. So a lot of Democrats were coerced into going along. Lied to, bullied, pressured, etc. It was a political decision to go along.

But what about after it was suggested that Bush lied and there were no WMD's? It was you guys who provided cover. To this day, even though Trump even admitted it when he ran for president, you guys still insist there were WMD's. Similar to how you insist still that the election was rigged.
How did Bush make Clinton and his gang tell America Iraq had WMDs while he was Gov of Texas?:cuckoo:

How did Bush make Clinton and his gang tell America Iraq had WMDs while he was Gov of Texas?:cuckoo:

Yea but did he go to war over it? Nope. Bush did, despite his father and Rumsfeld warning him it'd be a quagmire.

Bush, Rummy, Chaney, all members of PNAC. Do you know what that is? That's a con think tank in the 90's that planned to invade Iraq WHEN Bush won. And they used 9-11 to lie us in. You know it. Trump admitted it. I know it.

Watch the clip, Dumbass.

They told the entire world.

Please try to not be an idiot all the time.
Republicans also knew invading Bagdad would be a colossal mistake. But they did it anyways. Could it be because Chaney's company Haloburton would stand to make billions?

You see the connection between Hunter Biden and Ukraine but the connection between Chaney and Haloburton doesn't bother you?

Forum List

Back