Tonight's Democratic Debate, 2-4-2016

Sarah G

When Nothing Goes Right, Go Left
Mar 4, 2009
NW Ohio
Looks like the first Democratic debate where Hillary and Bernie go head to head. 9:00 pm, Moderators, Rachel Maddow and Chuck Todd.

I hope Bernie kicks the shit out of corrupt cankles. I want that bitch to go down in shame.

Clinton is the chosen one with everything to lose. More debates and more exposure will only benefit Bernie Sanders.

I hope Bernie kicks the shit out of corrupt cankles. I want that bitch to go down in shame.
We'll see, I'm voting for her in the primary so I'll critique her bullshit and you can critique Bernie's Okay?

We'll see, I'm voting for her in the primary so I'll critique her bullshit and you can critique Bernie's Okay?

I'd like to know what makes her the better candidate in your opinion.
The typical answer is "experience". I ask for actual accomplishments during those tenures and the conversation usually stops. That's when I bring up her slush fund managing and stealing from the tax payers :)

I'd like to know what makes her the better candidate in your opinion.
She's very intelligent, she knows the issues backwards and forwards, she has a lot of world experience and women's issues are a priority for her.

Also, she's got Bill.

The typical answer is "experience". I ask for actual accomplishments during those tenures and the conversation usually stops. That's when I bring up her slush fund managing and stealing from the tax payers :)

I'm amazed that so many people don't see the conflict of interest between the needs of her campaign donors and the needs of her constituency.

She's very intelligent, she knows the issues backwards and forwards, she has a lot of world experience and women's issues are a priority for her.

Also, she's got Bill.

I challenge you to watch this video and then rationalize still trusting Hillary Clinton. She's a habitual liar and has no problem with flip flopping when it benefits her. She's a Wall Street shill posing as a progressive. I implore you not to make the mistake you're making.

I'm amazed that so many people don't see the conflict of interest between the needs of her campaign donors and the needs of her constituency.
She was badly managed in her last run and ran out of money. She knows how important it is in a presidential race. If Bernie runs out and that is entirely possible because his numbers are starting to show an abundance of support in the 17 - 24 age range, he's done.

Also, she's got Bill.

I challenge you to watch this video and then rationalize still trusting Hillary Clinton.

No thanks, you can watch the conservative propaganda for us.

New Topics

Forum List

Back