Tomorrow’s Headline: Why Are Homeless Flooding Into San Francisco?

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Mayor London Breed is proposing more than $1 billion in new funding to address homelessness over the next two years -- a staggering amount that she hopes will finally make a dent in San Francisco's most vexing problem.

That proposal, announced Tuesday as part of her wider plan for the city's upcoming $13.1 billion budget, is on top of the $300 million or so already spent directly on homelessness each year.

A true mystery.

"Damned if she does and damned if she doesn't"; one more example of the author of this thread who has no solutions to social problems or anything else.

I suppose the only reason this curmudgeon posts is to get attention from others of her ilk, incapable of her/he or it who lacks common sense, critical thinking or thinking at all.

"Damned if she does and damned if she doesn't"; one more example of the author of this thread who has no solutions to social problems or anything else.

I suppose the only reason this curmudgeon posts is to get attention from others of her ilk, incapable of her/he or it who lacks common sense, critical thinking or thinking at all.
I have posted many solutions. I spend hundreds of hours a year getting people in extreme poverty onto their feet. I’ve personally helped hundreds, maybe thousands.

You do anything beyond yell at clouds and scream the government needs to do more?

Mayor London Breed is proposing more than $1 billion in new funding to address homelessness over the next two years -- a staggering amount that she hopes will finally make a dent in San Francisco's most vexing problem.

That proposal, announced Tuesday as part of her wider plan for the city's upcoming $13.1 billion budget, is on top of the $300 million or so already spent directly on homelessness each year.

A true mystery.
Homelessness is an interesting problem.

By "solving" it, you can create more of it.

I can't blame the homeless for moving out there for some California love.

If I was a bum I'd make the trip to a place where there were plenty of liberals with change to spare, just like the late great singer said in the tune "Shittin' on the Dock of the Bay"

I have posted many solutions. I spend hundreds of hours a year getting people in extreme poverty onto their feet. I’ve personally helped hundreds, maybe thousands.

You do anything beyond yell at clouds and scream the government needs to do more?

Sure you do.

A true mystery.
Because Nancy Piglosi is moving to .... Florida.. Can you fucking imagine that, she ruins San Fransicko, then heads to Jupiter Island to live in a 12 million dollar mansion, having no state taxes... I hope a hurricane named Nancy comes down hard on that bitch. Global Warming her ass in a great flood.

Hilarious. How many weeks have you spent in the jungles of Southeast Asia, Africa and Central America?

Double whatever you say because everything everyone in the internet is true. It's extra all true especially when someone really needs to go to great lengths to make sure some random internet stranger needs to understand how much better of a person they are. Desperately needing the internet to know how great you are is proof you are being honest.

I'm sure you saved millions, cured cancer, nursed malnourished babies back to health, and have golden statues built in your honor by those poor jungle people who spend 22 hours a day with to make sure they can survive because without you they would have died.

Congratulations on ending hunger, poverty and disease and homelessness all across the globe. You should be what written about in history books.

I'm glad you really opened my eyes to see everytime someone the internet talks about their achievements the harder they push them the truer they are. Oh please after all your amazing work youve done please allow me to get you some aspirin, your shoulder must be so worn out from letting yourself on the back all day my brave hero.

The world would be a lesser place without you

Because Nancy Piglosi is moving to .... Florida.. Can you fucking imagine that, she ruins San Fransicko, then heads to Jupiter Island to live in a 12 million dollar mansion, having no state taxes... I hope a hurricane named Nancy comes down hard on that bitch. Global Warming her ass in a great flood.

Maybe Nance can move to the estate of the late Rush Limbaugh in Palm Beach? And Hurricane Rush wipes her out?

A true mystery.

It's simple, good weed and they can steal all they want to pay for it and not get arrested.

A true mystery.

Just wait until those bums and druggies in other states hear that SF is going to spend $1 billion more on them. The whole city will inherit a hundred thousand more out of state shopping carts

:laughing0301:

Double whatever you say because everything everyone in the internet is true. It's extra all true especially when someone really needs to go to great lengths to make sure some random internet stranger needs to understand how much better of a person they are. Desperately needing the internet to know how great you are is proof you are being honest.

I'm sure you saved millions, cured cancer, nursed malnourished babies back to health, and have golden statues built in your honor by those poor jungle people who spend 22 hours a day with to make sure they can survive because without you they would have died.

Congratulations on ending hunger, poverty and disease and homelessness all across the globe. You should be what written about in history books.

I'm glad you really opened my eyes to see everytime someone the internet talks about their achievements the harder they push them the truer they are. Oh please after all your amazing work youve done please allow me to get you some aspirin, your shoulder must be so worn out from letting yourself on the back all day my brave hero.

The world would be a lesser place without you
Hilarious. Shame you’re so useless.

Laugh out Loud; but I may judge you unfairly.

How do you personally help others, not stepping on them when they are sleeping on the sidewalk?

I've read most of your posts, and you are one of the callous conservatives.

Laugh out Loud; but I may judge you unfairly.

How do you personally help others, not stepping on them when they are sleeping on the sidewalk?

I've read most of your posts, and you are one of the callous conservatives.

You're a comedian. Why do cities ran by conservative leadership not have the same high number of homeless?

You have my permission to spend the next hour furiously searching Google for the answer.

You're a comedian. Why do cities ran by conservative leadership not have the same high number of homeless?

You have my permission to spend the next hour furiously searching Google for the answer.
Callous Conservatism: Profits over People.

Forum List

Back