Tom Steyer dances to "Back That Azz Up" on stage

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I don't know the song, don't know the singers, hardly know the candidate.

What I do know is I had some phlegm in my throat and I coughed it up along with some tears after watching this. :abgg2q.jpg:

Imagine going through all of this to try and get a couple of votes and he KNOWS he isn't going to win.

What I do know is I had some phlegm in my throat and I coughed it up along with some tears after watching this. :abgg2q.jpg:

Imagine going through all of this to try and get a couple of votes and he KNOWS he isn't going to win.

hip-hop music is corny and stale

They'll do anything to win hearts and minds and . . . azzes . . .

That's what we need in a president....a guy that looks like he's drunk and spends all day sucking on lemons.

It is truly pathetic to pander to any group like that.

Something similar to John Kerry's shooting birds to prove how macho he was.

Or Secretary Clinton's telling us that she carries hot sauce in her purse and speaking in a Southern accent.

Forum List

Back