Tom Fitton on Seth Rich Murder – What is the FBI hiding?

who cares?

That’s the point. I know the right doesn’t actually care about Seth Rich. They just want to use him and his family.

You do? And how exactly do "you know" this? Have you polled every person on "the right" who ever they are?
Yes, I polled every person on the right.
:icon_rolleyes:

Then your statement was total bullshit troll...Got it.

Good gravy, you're being a tad too literal. We both know that the Seth Rich conspiracy theories are coming from elements on the right.

All you have to do is prove your theory of a robbery, with real evidence, not "that must be what happened" bullshit...Short of that, it needs to be fully investigated.

who cares?

That’s the point. I know the right doesn’t actually care about Seth Rich. They just want to use him and his family.

You do? And how exactly do "you know" this? Have you polled every person on "the right" who ever they are?

Good gravy, you're being a tad too literal. We both know that the Seth Rich conspiracy theories are coming from elements on the right.
people with common sense you mean. when something walks like a duck, quack likes a duck, most common people point and say duck!!!!

hanitty was about to get slapped with a lawsuit too.
naw.

it was on his show where the CONspiracy was being peddled.
yep! that CONspiracy where a man died with bullets in his back, and no robbery. Assange has him pegged as the person who provided emails. hmmmmmmmmm smell that? that's suspicious you smell there.
Assange never said he provided the emails.

Yes, he was shot in the back after a fight. That's not an assassination, that's consistent with a robbery gone bad, the type of armed mugging the area had been suffering from for months.

What's your evidence it was a robbery? What was stolen?

There had been numerous robberies in the area where two men held a gun to a person late at night and demanded their phone. We know Seth Rich fought back due to trauma to his knuckles. Applying logic to the situation, it is most likely a robbery gone bad.

people with common sense you mean. when something walks like a duck, quack likes a duck, most common people point and say duck!!!!

What common sense are you employing here?

naw.

yep! that CONspiracy where a man died with bullets in his back, and no robbery. Assange has him pegged as the person who provided emails. hmmmmmmmmm smell that? that's suspicious you smell there.

Yes, he was shot in the back after a fight. That's not an assassination, that's consistent with a robbery gone bad, the type of armed mugging the area had been suffering from for months.

well that dude has his passport. so perhaps he was involved. I'm only guessing though, but he did tell me he saw he didn't have a stamp in it to visit Assange where he was held in asylum.

naw.

have you noticed yet, I don't care what you think about the knowledge of the facts? The facts you don't have? LOL.
I don't think you care about any facts.

There had been numerous robberies in the area where two men held a gun to a person late at night and demanded their phone. We know Seth Rich fought back due to trauma to his knuckles. Applying logic to the situation, it is most likely a robbery gone bad.
Jussie Smolette, wrong case.

All you have to do is prove your theory of a robbery, with real evidence, not "that must be what happened" bullshit...Short of that, it needs to be fully investigated.

What makes you think it hasn't been fully investigated?

Sorry, that there had been robberies in the past in this area, is not evidence that THIS was such...And as for trauma to his knuckles, well, he definately fought someone, but we don't know if it was robbers, or assassans....

I hope she does, she will take many politicians down with her. Republican and democrats, see I'm not a political hack. I want all corruption out of Washington.

not gonna happen. if (R)s couldn't bring her down by now... then cut yer losses & turn to the most corrupt creature ever to enter the DC borders.

unbelievable that you talk about wanting corruption outa washington, but continue to rally behind the most corrupted creature ever to step foot within its borders.

Where did they say they supported Hillary?

oh please ... give it a rest.

i never said hillary or slick willy weren't corrupt. but next to donny - they are both saints.

& you voting 3rd party or sitting it out if bernie doesn't get the nomination is a vote for donny.

No, they were at best no less corrupt as Trump. All the same the argument boils down to "who was the least corrupt".

That's not the discussion we should be having.

uh-huh. well hillary isn't running - so there's that. but you go on with yer delusions & vote 3rd party or sit at home.

I won't have to this time.

What common sense are you employing here?
If I share it with you, I'd have to take you out.

Sorry, that there had been robberies in the past in this area, is not evidence that THIS was such...And as for trauma to his knuckles, well, he definately fought someone, but we don't know if it was robbers, or assassans....

You think assassins like to get into fist fights with their targets?

A robbery with nothing robbed.

Seems odd.

Rich fought back. It happens.
That's what caused his death. Seth Rich saw Bernie getting screwed by The DNC, and so did The Pakistani Hackers Clinton and The DNC Hired to hack in to Congressional Files, so they fought back, and gave Seth Rich The Podesta Emails and he gave them to Assange who is now a political prisoner, and will never be heard from again.

Last edited:

well it seems he saved his wallet from them. too fking funny.

“There is significant public interest in the Seth Rich murder and the FBI’s game-playing on document production in this case is inexcusable,” Judicial Watch President @TomFitton.

Read here: Judicial Watch Sues FBI for Records on Seth Rich - Judicial Watch pic.twitter.com/8H4J3HxfPe — Judicial Watch (@JudicialWatch) February 19, 2020

Tom Fitton — “There is significant public interest in the Seth Rich murder and the FBI’s game-playing on document production in this case is inexcusable.”

(Excerpt) Read more at citizenfreepress.com

------------

ALSO:

Attorney: FBI had been lying about the murder of Seth Rich

Whatfinger.com,OAN ^ | Feb. 6, 2020 | Caitlin Sinclair

"An attorney has uncovered heavily redacted emails from the FBI, which indicated the agency has been providing false testimony on former DNC staffer Seth Rich who was murdered in 2016. One America's Caitlin Sinclair has more from New York."

The DNC made an example of the leaker...why is this suddenly a problem?

No harm, no foul

The FBI are poor assassins. Clinton and Obama should have sent The CIA.

sure, especially when there's more than one of them. they love to knock the snot out of people before they take their lives. I'm sure they enjoy that immensely.

What makes you think it hasn't been fully investigated?

Because it's been reported as such...The police, as often happens, especially in an area like DC where crimes need to be closed, solved or not, took a look at the area and chalked it up to robbery, no specific evidence pointed to such since NOTHING was stolen.

Forum List

Back