Tom Fitton on Seth Rich Murder – What is the FBI hiding?

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
“There is significant public interest in the Seth Rich murder and the FBI’s game-playing on document production in this case is inexcusable,” Judicial Watch President @TomFitton.

Read here: Judicial Watch Sues FBI for Records on Seth Rich - Judicial Watch pic.twitter.com/8H4J3HxfPe — Judicial Watch (@JudicialWatch) February 19, 2020

Tom Fitton — “There is significant public interest in the Seth Rich murder and the FBI’s game-playing on document production in this case is inexcusable.”

(Excerpt) Read more at citizenfreepress.com

------------

ALSO:

Attorney: FBI had been lying about the murder of Seth Rich

Whatfinger.com,OAN ^ | Feb. 6, 2020 | Caitlin Sinclair

"An attorney has uncovered heavily redacted emails from the FBI, which indicated the agency has been providing false testimony on former DNC staffer Seth Rich who was murdered in 2016. One America's Caitlin Sinclair has more from New York."

You mean the Seth Rich murder hasn’t been solved yet. Not surprising.

Hillary’s body count is getting bigger. I hope Tom has body guards

will they be suing for vince foster's documents next?
Hopefully.

:desk:

AND URANIUM ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Time for her to go to jail.

any day now.........................
I hope she does, she will take many politicians down with her. Republican and democrats, see I'm not a political hack. I want all corruption out of Washington.

not gonna happen. if (R)s couldn't bring her down by now... then cut yer losses & turn to the most corrupt creature ever to enter the DC borders.

unbelievable that you talk about wanting corruption outa washington, but continue to rally behind the most corrupted creature ever to step foot within its borders.

Hopefully.

I hope she does, she will take many politicians down with her. Republican and democrats, see I'm not a political hack. I want all corruption out of Washington.

not gonna happen. if (R)s couldn't bring her down by now... then cut yer losses & turn to the most corrupt creature ever to enter the DC borders.

unbelievable that you talk about wanting corruption outa washington, but continue to rally behind the most corrupted creature ever to step foot within its borders.
TDS ..

Hopefully.

Where did they say they supported Hillary?

Hillary’s body count is getting bigger. I hope Tom has body guards

cool story bro.

source.gif

Why do democrats get so worked up when rich people want to spend millions to find his killer..

Hopefully.

Trump is the cleanest president we have ever had. You couldn't survive how Muller investigated Trump.

TDS ..

ne'eh...

TDS = trump devotion syndrome.

TDS = *you*

Forum List

Back